DoctorOctagon

Both 345k orgs have performed disappearing acts, so there's a gap for someone to move in.

If somebody was on the fence about creating an org, now's the time. There's been a few people talk about 350, but no one is making a move on 345.

I could do recruiting or writing/marketing if someone takes ownership or bankrolls. I don't want to match make, as I'd like to have 3 active fighters in the org.

I can't be the only one with 345 prospects ready to fight, let's make something happen.

• Upvote 3

If youre talking about UPF, they havent booked a fight in a number of weeks.

I have my eye on the 344k org. Im always weary when an org comes in and a weird ID level and mostly populated with their own fighters. Could end up being good, Im just not ready to jump in yet

I'm pretty suspect of the org, he did this before with this org http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4213 and it didn't last long. Regardless of the fighter(0-0) he sent me a really low offer and I'd consider that a good indicator that even if I'm misunderstanding and he has the best intentions the org doesn't likely have the starting funds to go anywhere.

• Upvote 2

I'd be willing to consider turning my 265 division into an open weight 344K+ division as I'm not going to have it as an open ID division anymore. If fighters were willing to fight in open weight, knowing they are fighting somewhere they'll get fights in their range and books events weekly and multiple events at times too.

With Wolf Pack .org my guys are 2-0 on a 3 fight deal and just declined 750/1000/1000 asked for 3k across and he said hed let them sit on his roster until expiry.

Hes deluded.

that's just annoying :(

org owner fights all his guys in his own org , yeah he basically created 10x 344k and then opened a 344k org LOL