Worst referees in the UFC right now

JohnnYPuff

Herb's Mr. Inconsistent. He'll either stop the fight too early or let it go too long like the Weidman/Rockhold fight. I think the funniest thing I ever saw with Mazzagatti, was him stopping a fight and the fighter that lost thought the fight was still going on and tried to take him down.

The thing that bothers me with Herb Dean isn't the early stoppages or the late stoppages, it's that there's absolutely zero consistency in his stoppages.

That is his problem, 100% inconsistent. As a fighter you would like to know what to expect, with him you have no idea. The best in the sport was John McCarthy, but even he had some bad fights in the early MMA days, he got much better as the years went by and by the time he retired he was a fantastic ref.

Remember when Shane Carwin was pummeling Mir through the fence and Dan Mirgliotta just sorta slowly leaned in to get a better look at the carnage instead of stopping the fight?

EDIT: This isn't all the shots Frank ate but it's still pretty bad.

https://imgur.com/r/mma/BCHY5TH

Lets be honest, Mir and Bisping eating extra shots is never enough tho.