Bushido Clothing PRIDE Heavyweight GP Participants Announced!

WhisperingDeath

The participants for the innagural PRIDE Grand Prix sponsored by Bushdio Clothing include two top-10 worldwide ranked heavyweights, six top-10 ranked Tokyo heavyweights, eleven undefeated fighters, and one badass PRIDE debut event!

PRIDE 1: Heavyweight GP Total Elimination Absolute begins May 1st.

Osanti Herod #1 in Tokyo (3-0) vs. Gilbert Saturn (3-2)

Paul Smith #2 in Tokyo (4-0) vs. Michael Boulware (1-1)

Mohamad Najar #6 in Tokyo (2-0) vs. Sandor Clegane (2-0)

Freddy Spitfire #7 in Tokyo (3-0) vs. James Doerkson (1-0)

Tomas Noham #8 in Tokyo (2-0) vs. JT Colossus (0-0)

Drunken Terror #9 in Tokyo (1-0) vs. Rampage Smith (1-0)

Eff Mahnn (2-1) vs. Li Fenn (1-0)

Hayatoshi Sakutara (1-0) vs. Kareem O Wheet (1-1)

What an excellent assortment of proven veterans and hungry up-and-commers! This should be an exciting Grand Prix!

I wish I had a fighter in there so I could get free supplements. :toot: WD

haha I've been so busy putting together about 5,000 new and AWSOME AWSOME things for PRIDE I forgot about that Rollins!

Rollins will be giving all participants in the Grand Prix a free package of the NonStop Nutrition product of thier choice (I suggest recovery, all my fighters use it!)

Rollins, make sure to PM all the managers with fighters in the GP to ask them what supplement they would like. I know once they try it they'll be buyers for life like me! :notworthy:

Once they compete WD, they get whatever they want....whether it be strength, cardio or overall training recovery, Non-Stop-Nutrition will make sure they are the best psychical-fighting specimens they can be for the next round of progression to the semi-finals.

*you getting this camera guy??????* :lol2:

That's right, ALL 16 participants get 1 free sample of any three products provided by Non-Stop-Nutrition, (MuscleTech--Stamanex--XtremeRecovery) after the first round of participation.

Sounds great, but happens when there's 8 guy's still left standing WD?????

Nice poster, based on this one I believe.

:)

My favourite Pride poster was this one

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8079/52981869.jpg

I have had it as my computer desktop throughout the process of creating this game, as a bit of symbolism to keep me going :boxing:

Pride always gave nice posters, and that one is incredible..

Dream ones are incredible too! Japaneses knows how to do clean and nice posters

yeah it was based on the openweight series of posters. we need to deliver on the pride experience if we're pushing high quality gp's like this. pride will be selling out the tokyo dome one day...wait and see.

...maybe the poster will be turned into a shirt one day, heh.

eff mahnn is getting better and better each day. he didnt get his chance to show his true skills in his pride debut...he'll make up for it in the gp.

i'm gonna have him test Li Fen's purple belt...

i just made the poster for the final round...it's awesome. i havent made any for the rounds inbetween yet, heh.

it's too bad you all have to wait until we get closer to actual date of the final round, heh. unless WD says other wise of course.

After losing a crushing submission to GP participant Li Fen, Michael Boulware silenced critics with a 19-second knockout destruction of Terry Grayson at PRIDE: Exhibition 4.

With that impressive win Michael punched his ticket in the Heavyweight GP. But the task before him remains tall, he will be facing one of the favorites to win the tournament, #4 ranked Paul Smith.

Paul Smith vs. Michael Boulware completes the 2009 Bushido Clothing PRIDE Heavyweight Grand Prix opening round!