Official smack talk of Spartan Fighting Championship 290k+

KevoLaceUP

Welcome to the Official Smack Talk of Spartan Fighting Championship 290k+ :thumbup:

We here at SFC are looking to put on the absolute best and fairest fights out of Los Angeles, right now we currently only have 145, 155, 170, and we are running a mini Grand Prix for our brand new division we are opening up at 185. We are fairly new so its all coming slow right now, but I promise you we will be number 1 in LA. This is only the beginning for Spartan Fighting Championships. :winner:

:excl: Also, we are currently Hiring writers, talent recruiters, and matchmakers, So if got the skills and you think you can benefit the company in a positive way, message me or King Navi and we will get you on board.

http://i.imgur.com/sH55yJ5.jpg

Spartan Fighting championship

Fight Night 2

Paul McCann(0-0) SFC(0-0)v Lamar Moncrief(0-0) SFC(0-0)

For the opening fight we have two fighters looking to make a good first impression in their debut. Paul McCann has a extensive boxing background while Lamar Moncrief has studied muay thai and wrestling. Will McCann stand and bang or will Moncrief bully his opponent with elbows and knees?

Leandro"The Anaconda" Maeda(1-0) SFC(0-0) v Rico"The Mexican"Alverazez(1-0) SFC (0-0)

Next up we have two fighters who are making their SFC debut. Alverazez proved he has the stamina to go the distance. Maeda will be looking for a submission if he gets a good grip on Alverazez could be tapping or leaving with an arm missing.

Hector Vazquez(0-1) SFC(0-0) v Miles"With Stylez" North(1-1) SFC(0-0)

Here we have two fighters coming of a loss looking to prove themselves. Vazquez was outclassed in his last fight hopefully him and his camp learned from this as his opponent is similar in fighting styles. North has the power to end the fight with a punch. He also can make Vazquez tap if he's not careful.

Richie "Dirty Irish" Gahan(1-1) SFC(0-0) v Jimmy "JQ" Quick(0-1) SFC(0-0)

These last two fights could have heavy implications on their respective weight class. Gahan will be looking to keep this fight standing where he has the advantage. JQ's best shot at victory is taking this fight to the ground where he has the best shot.

Roland "Beast" Thibodeau(2-0) SFC(0-0) v Tony "T-City" Mendes(1-0) SFC(0-0)

For this bout we have two lightweights looking to make an immediate impact on SFC. After winning his first fight by unanimous decision then not relying on the judges made his second opponent tap. The Beast looks to improve his record and keep a L off his record. His opponent is coming of an amazing victory within 10 seconds of the fight after a nasty uppercut hook combo. T-city is confident about his abilities standing up knowing this fight could be over in a instant.

Joe Williamson- what's up big jonas? I agree man. Like I say no 155 spots. And I do believe you the better fighter but I didn't think you would take fight cause not a title fight. And not one minute? Come on don't disrespect a fellow fighter. But if you care to prove you can put me away in one minute then I'll take that wager. If you wanna bang. Then let's bang.

This will be Spartan Fighting Championships first of many tournaments. This one will feature 4 of the best featherweights we have to offer, both fights will be 5 rounds to see if these fighters can fight championships rounds. The two winners from the fight will go on to compete in round two of the tournament which they will then fight for the vacant featherweight championship. What a spectacular night this truly is for SFC. :winner:

:excl: In the Main Event we have Von Return (6-2) v Dontae Greenberg (3-2) Both of these fighters are looking to put on a show that fans will not forget, they have a lot to prove and both are super hungry and want that gold. Von who has finished 5 of his 6 wins by KO will be looking to do the same against Dontae, Who couldn't care less where the fight takes place. All 3 of his wins have been finishes, 2 by KO and 1 by submission, he knows Von will want to stand and bang, will he test his own hands against Von, or will he go for the sub? A fight to watch that's for sure.

:excl: The Co-Main will feature, Kim Joon Ho (2-0) v Tom Duquesnoy (1-0) Now I really enjoy watching both of these guys fight, they really know how to put on a show that's for sure. Any time Kim is in the ring you know you're going to get your moneys worth, he already holds a win of Dontae Greenberg by decision, so that is really going to build on his confidence. Tom is no push over though, he holds a blue belt in BJJ and he looks to get his second submission victory against Kim. One of these guys 0 has got to go.

On to the main card, we have a lightweight fight for you. Greg McCarthy (0-1) v Milcin Arnautovic (0-0) Milcin is looking to make his professional debut here in SFC. It's always exciting to see someone make their debut here, you never know when you're going to find the next Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, or even the next Sam Crow. Milcin pronounced mill-sin, is the younger brother of famous footballer Marko Arnautovic, he has a respectable wrestling skill set that he will be looking to use against Greg. Greg is coming off a rough submission loss against a very tough prospect here in SFC. Hopefully he will bounce back and get a win under his belt. He has a great set of hands on him, this is your classic Boxer Vs Wrestler right here folks.

Up next we have, Drake Johnson (1-1) v Miles Brown (0-1-1) Wow did Miles go to war in his last fight or what? Going all the way to decision just to get a draw. What a fight. He will have another tough fight ahead of him as he looks to take on Drake Johnson. This fight will be a barn burner, do not sleep on this welterweight fight people! This will be a good one.

And to kick off this wonderful night of fights, we have another welterweight fight for you, Tobias Carson (0-0) v Sekonic Nikon (1-3) Tobias looks to make a splash as he makes his debut this Wednesday, he is a well rounded fighter but mostly focuses on his boxing game. He already looks like promising prospect here at SFC. On the other hand, Sekonic looks like he has started his career rough. He also a well rounded fighter mostly focusing in wrestling and BJJ. It just seems like he can't get out of first gear. Will he finally get on the right track? We will find out! only in SFC ladies and gentleman

Make sure you come check us out, we will be at Wild Bob's Bar right here in amazing Los Angeles. Tickets will start at $30 at the door, $15 for kids. Shirts and other merchandise will be provided by Phantom Fightwear! So come out and be a witness to Spartan Fighting Championships first ever tournament.

http://i.imgur.com/ASuP4lv.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/k4VEAFw.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/3vOi1zh.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/sH55yJ5.jpg?1

What a fantastic night of fights as we promised, I'd like to announce our Fight Night Bonuses as well, FOTN went to Von and Dontae, KOOTN will go to Kim Joon, and SOTN will go to Milcin. We have crowned the finalist that will go on to fight at SFC FN 4 for the Vacant Featherweight Championship. Von Return slugged it out with Dontae Greenberg to earn himself a Unanimous decision win. It was a exciting fight indeed. Dontae showed a lot of heart in there, but just could seem to get it done. We hope he comes back strong. In the Co-Main we had Kim Joon Ho Vs Tom Duquesnoy, it didn't take long for Kim to move to 3-0 knocking Tom out in the very first round! What a rough loss for him, we know he trained really hard for this bout, but it was just to much for him, he just couldn't get in gear, Kim looked like a true champion in there.

:excl: The main card results were :excl:

Milcin Arnautovic VS Greg McCarthy- Milcin by Submission (RNC) in round 1

Miles Brown VS Drake Johnson- Miles by TKO in round 2

Sekonic Nikon VS Tobias Carson- Sekonic by Submission (RNC) in round 1

SFC FN 4 will take place on August 10th 2016, at Wild Bobs Bar in Los Angeles California. Tickets will start at $50, and $25 for kids. Come join us and witness history as we crown a new SFC Featherweight Champion. :winner:

• 2 weeks later...

As most of you know, the SFC company has been sold and is now BKF. That being said, it is not the end of SFC it will for sure be back, I just have some other things I want to do right now, but hopefully the start of the new year, maybe sooner, I will have the company back up and running.