Same here. put me up

I would like to join

I'm sponsoring every fighter on the tourney. It's up to you if you accept. If you accept that means you can qualify for the "Riner Loyalty Award".

Riner Clothing and Laundry (85%)

Fighter with most instances of "thank sponsor" to Riner Clothing (since the first round) will receive a $100K cash prize. I'll be keeping track.

On top of that I'm sponsoring the best KO with a $100K cash prize.

I hope you're sponsoring those guys fighters too. They would certainly qualify for the award. Very loyal ;)

Hey everyone, just a heads up as there seems to have been a few emails regarding Orgs. All contracts have been sent out for those in Group's 2, 4, 6, 8 and Reserve Group 2. I am currently waiting to be hired on staff with the second Org that is hosting Groups 1, 3, 5, 7 and Reserve Group 1. When Andrew Rock logs in next I have requested he hire me on staff so I can begin sending out contracts to the remaining fighters. I expect this to happen in the next day or 2 and we will be on our way! As a reminder the second Org is:

League of Leagues 1

Thank You

• Upvote 5

Hi Princess. Yes, YOU . . . Princess Bitchell. Week 1 it's on. Patrick "P.C." Chaelsson vs Wahbaby Bend Yourself. You're going down. But I bet you're used to going down on large men.

Good one Jackson. Take you long to come up with that? I ain't playing games with you. Go fuck yourself cheating cbomb.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15279694162842.jpg

Arnie Terminator

Who is this Chaelsson guy to talk about genetics? He was just some unplanned accident, like his entry into this tournament must have been. I'm sure he doesn't even know who his real father is, I hear stories about a lot of guys being involved there back in the days.. I on the other hand have the superior genetics for muscle building - thanks to a generous donor who shall remain anonymous.

Speaking about accidents it looks like they put me up against one of the cut men for my first fight. I understand Louie needed to pad the numbers out to fill this tournament up, but come on that Greg House guy looks more like a doctor than a fighter. I'm afraid after this fight his diagnose will read "terminated".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1