Double elite coaches

iLuke92

The training wouldn't be as good so it would actually be slower learning and also only primary that would be getting a tick up would be boxing instead of both so your fighter or people who are training there would actually be weaker than if they werd with a trainer that had both. Now there are things that are only single coaches like conditioning, muay thai can be single for kicks, knees, and elbows, and wrestling on takedowns and takedown defense.

Exactly because somethings multiple primaries make up so if he is an elite in what makes up all aspects of that secondary then it is a true elite training session so it's faster and primaries from both go up as well meaning your skill in that secondary is higher. Which i already named the exceptions to this rule. But I'll explain it like this so striking defense is for both boxing and muay thai. So if he was training with just an elite boxer in striking defense then only his boxing would increase and visa versa. Now striking defense gets very tricky and I'll explain. Lets say your fighter is a 12 in boxing and a 1 in muay thai and a 12 in striking defense he has pretty good defense against punches but still really has weak defense against kicks, elbows, and knees. Now lets say your fighter is a 1 in boxing and 12 in muay thai and has a 12 in striking defense his punch defense is still pretty good but not as good as that boxer because both use punches but boxing is weighted heavier than muay thai in punches and he has pretty good defense against kicks, elbows, and knees. Now lets say your fighter has both then obviously that is for the best.