Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

wait, the Cavs beat the bulls and Lebron scored 36? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/james-leads-cavaliers-past-bulls-031047813--nba.html

They must be perfect now, and based on that game alone I predict the Cavs will go 81-1 and Lebron will be inducted in the Hall of Fame by December.

Also, I bet 500.000$ game cash the Cavs will finish top4 on the East. Any takers?

thats because jimmy butler didnt play. kirk heinrich was the one guarding him and they almost lost if not for injury.

wait, the Cavs beat the bulls and Lebron scored 36? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/james-leads-cavaliers-past-bulls-031047813--nba.html

They must be perfect now, and based on that game alone I predict the Cavs will go 81-1 and Lebron will be inducted in the Hall of Fame by December.

Also, I bet 500.000$ game cash the Cavs will finish top4 on the East. Any takers?

Emmm...they will most likely win the east...if not, will be 2nd seed...so why would anyone take it, just to pay you 500k? o: Not the greatest bet to take IMO...

thats because jimmy butler didnt play. kirk heinrich was the one guarding him and they almost lost if not for injury.

Did I read something about you taking my bet?

If not, please stop being an idiot and quiet down with that nonsense

Edited by Torrelio
  • Upvote 1

Emmm...they will most likely win the east...if not, will be 2nd seed...so why would anyone take it, just to pay you 500k? o: Not the greatest bet to take IMO...

well, the name of this thread is "cleveland will suck"

They may even win it all and I would be suprised if they would not go at least to conf finals. I am just hoping the genius behind this thread will take the bet.

anyway, I should probably stop feeding the troll so I'll stop writing on this thread.

well, the name of this thread is "cleveland will suck"

They may even win it all and I would be suprised if they would not go at least to conf finals. I am just hoping the genius behind this thread will take the bet.

anyway, I should probably stop feeding the troll so I'll stop writing on this thread.

if i had the money, i would. unfortunately im new in mma tycoon.

You have plenty of months to make it... if you really believe cleveland will be that bad, bet me too... id love to take money from someone being stupid

Plot twist: ch3rubim is actually LBJ and he will take a dive this season to steal your tycoon money. True story.

Eastern Conference prediction

1. Heat

2. Bulls (if Rose healthy)

3. Raptors

4. Knicks

5. Wizards

6. Cavaliers

7. Hawks

8. Nets

How the hell 3-78 team will make playoffs? Not to mention 4th seed? I know East isn't good, though its still better than last year and Knicks are the lakers of the east. There is no way NY will make playoffs this year .-. They have no team, they have new coach with completly new style of play - which will take time to teach (especially for Carmelo. Concept of passing the ball quickly is somehow foreign to him and he doesn't like to do that). Hawks and Wizards actually have strong team, if Horford can stay healthy. Nets may be able to make playoffs but #1 and #2 seeds are up to Cavs and Bulls. If D-Rose stay healthy, then Bulls have a chance to win the east. Why you guys hate Cavs so much? .-.

Your title was Cleveland will suck. Well they wont suck :yes: They could be good and not great this year, but they most certainly wont suck.

Eastern Conference prediction

1. Heat

2. Bulls (if Rose healthy)

3. Raptors

4. Knicks

5. Wizards

6. Cavaliers

7. Hawks

8. Nets

The Cavs will not come 6th or lower and that is 100% certain. In fact anything below 4th will be a massive shock. Most people have them either 1st or 2nd in the East.

In regards to the "I think Lebron just lost his right to be compared to Michael Jordan when he left Miami", that will depend a lot on how many titles he gets in the remainder of his career. Considering he is 30y old, he has 2 titles and 5 finals appearance and is on a roster with 2 talented players, he probably will be in the finals a few more times depending on how the health goes. I am not sure he will get 6 titles though by the time he retires. Also comparing the two is never right because they are different types of players. Comparing Kobe and MJ is a much better debate.

He did the right move for himself though, that is certain. He will make more in Cleveland, plus he is joining a team with more long term potential. Wade is probably on his last legs anyway and Bosh i was never a massive fan of. There is also the other factor, which is he always wanted to play for Cleveland to begin with, simply when he was there in his first stint there was not enough talent and depth for him to contend, so he sacrificed money to go for a few titles and he did a pretty decent job with that winning 2 titles and going to the finals in all 4 years he was with the Heat.

• Upvote 1

How the hell 3-78 team will make playoffs? Not to mention 4th seed? I know East isn't good, though its still better than last year and Knicks are the lakers of the east. There is no way NY will make playoffs this year .-. They have no team, they have new coach with completly new style of play - which will take time to teach (especially for Carmelo. Concept of passing the ball quickly is somehow foreign to him and he doesn't like to do that). Hawks and Wizards actually have strong team, if Horford can stay healthy. Nets may be able to make playoffs but #1 and #2 seeds are up to Cavs and Bulls. If D-Rose stay healthy, then Bulls have a chance to win the east. Why you guys hate Cavs so much? .-.

Just wait and see the new coaching system will work and will fit the knicks.

Just wait and see the new coaching system will work and will fit the knicks.

Maybe, but not this year .-. This year they aren't even .500 team, forget about it .-. Melo will shot his 30+ attempts per game and that's it.

Triangle offense is weird to learn,it goes against what your basketball iq says,when you naturally are supposed to cut is when you stand still... This can work for NY but its odd you believe the knicks will learn the hardest bball offense in the game faster than the Cavs will figure some things out smh

Its all about posting up in the elbow or free throw line and spotting the open shooters

The knicks offense as you can see is looking more fluid and effecient

The spurs offense is more complicated compared to the triangle

I think you dont know much basketball

Its all about posting up in the elbow or free throw line and spotting the open shooters

Thats the problem. Only shooter they are looking for is Melo. When ball reaches his hands, everything stops in 90% of times because Melo wants to shoot. You cant play team ball with someone like Melo, who will shoot the ball as soon as it reaches his hands .-.

Thats the problem. Only shooter they are looking for is Melo. When ball reaches his hands, everything stops in 90% of times because Melo wants to shoot. You cant play team ball with someone like Melo, who will shoot the ball as soon as it reaches his hands .-.

Please watch their game first because apparently you haven't. Melo had 6 assist their last game.

You do know the triangle offense isnt just that simple? The lakers took half a season to learn it when phil got there. The Spurs offense is FUCKING motion, anyone can show up and screen away from the ball and have a wing go backdoor,we ran that shit in high school. When i got to college is when i first learned a triangle offense and RAN it. Youre in this by yourself dude, you got some random hate for LBJs decision to go to Cleveland and want them to be bad but reality is they will be a very successful team barring injury. You say the knicks offense is running smoothly when all radio shows are debating how long it takes to learn the triangle. Meanwhile theyve played 2 games

Saying stuff like "you dont know what might be going through his head" is a clear sign you are just hoping, a shot in the dark

6 assists for a Offensive Superstar IN ONE GAME that attracts double teams isnt spectacular

I dont know if i can maintain this conversation with a habitual dumbass

You do know the triangle offense isnt just that simple? The lakers took half a season to learn it when phil got there. The Spurs offense is FUCKING motion, anyone can show up and screen away from the ball and have a wing go backdoor,we ran that shit in high school. When i got to college is when i first learned a triangle offense and RAN it. Youre in this by yourself dude, you got some random hate for LBJs decision to go to Cleveland and want them to be bad but reality is they will be a very successful team barring injury. You say the knicks offense is running smoothly when all radio shows are debating how long it takes to learn the triangle. Meanwhile theyve played 2 games

Saying stuff like "you dont know what might be going through his head" is a clear sign you are just hoping, a shot in the dark

6 assists for a Offensive Superstar IN ONE GAME that attracts double teams isnt spectacular

I dont know if i can maintain this conversation with a habitual dumbass

You really are stupid, you dont even have support for your arguements. How low could your Basketball IQ be? Stupid shit.

Listen Mr Auerbach, simply put... since im so stupid,then bet me a years worth of VIP that Cleveland finishes higher than 4th... if not, then shut the fuck up... Im sure you have run point for a Division 1 school and coached a current NBA player right?

Shut up. You just can't take it that my predictions are highly probable and I have given support to each one. Just shut up and wait for them to unfold in the future.