Stu_Pidasol

Even fatties need lovin'  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Bunting Vs Sweeney - How will it end

• Bunting via KO
    • Bunting via Decision
    • Sweeney via KO
    • Sweeney via Decision

Fresh off his massive KO win against Harold Howard - The man moutain John Bunting has just signed a 1 fight contract at Synchronicity to take on fellow fattie Declan Sweeney taking place on the 25th of October.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg Vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w14.jpg

3wc 58P4P - John Bunting 17-2 (13 via KO) 2wc 55P4P - Declan Sweeney 19-4 (18 via KO)

Reporter: So John, you're fresh off a massive against the odds victory against Howard, no one gave you a punchers chance in that fight but you proved them wrong. What sort of chance do you think the fans will give you in this one?

Bunting: Well we know that MMA fans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed - they are generally just tools. So I have no doubt they will be all over Sweeney to beat me and beat me easily.

Reporter: And you think otherwise John?

Bunting: Yeah I do. He is nothing more than a poor man's version of Howard. A 1 punch wonder, I've got the greatest chin in the sport, so Sweeney can do his best and it's not going to be good enough.

Reporter: In your last press release you made some comments about wanting to fight a Convicted can crusher who's fighting at Evo, care to add to that?

Bunting: Like always when a challange is put down Convicted duck for cover - they make a habit of talking a big game and a big fight but then at the last minute something happens, some other clause gets added and the fight falls through.

Reporter: Who was the fighter you were after?

Bunting: None other than Neo Kable, he's 15-0 so I can understand he was too scared to cop his first loss. I'm sure my time with him will come soon enough. Let's just hope he doesn't lose his next fight and maybe just maybe he will be man enough to come face me at CCF.

Reporter: Tell me a bit about Stu?

Bunting: Stu is a great manager - He had a lot of success early with his fighters but was also well aware that while he had that success his camp wasn't that strong so he sacked a bunch of fighters. The newer guys he is bringing up now will make a mark on the world stage. I'm happy that I will be one of those fighters.

Reporter: Stu has a 1-2 record against Dirk - do you feel added pressure to level that up?

Bunting: Dirk is a good manager, his fighters are solid without being spectacular. I can tell you right now that after this fight the record will be 2-2. I'm going to KO that pretender in Sweeney.

Reporter: Any final words John?

Bunting: You have 18 days Sweeney - 18 days before your worst nightmare appears before you in the cage, 18 days before you cop the beat down of your career. I'm going to leave you a battered and bloody mess on the floor of Syn's cage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Declan's going to fucking murder you! Nobody, and I mean nobody, takes a twinkie away from him!

Nothing can save Billy Bunter from the beating that's about to be inflicted upon him.

As for you KRad, there will be no "gravy train" for you to ride on, the only place Bunter is going after this fight is to the morgue. This fight's going to be about as competitive as an Australian batting lineup.

• Upvote 1

I assume you're not referring to an Australian batting line up ~1988-2008?

Money is still on Bunting :D

That batting line up that dominated world cricket like no batting line up has ever done before?? The 1 with 2 once in a lifetime batsmen and then greatest ever spin bowler to play or will play the game? Yeah that's what I thought dirk was talking about as well ;)
  • Downvote 1

That batting line up that dominated world cricket like no batting line up has ever done before?? The 1 with 2 once in a lifetime batsmen and then greatest ever spin bowler to play or will play the game? Yeah that's what I thought dirk was talking about as well ;)

Since when was Ashley Giles Australian?? ;)

As for your 100k bet, if you even call that measly sum a bet, sure, you're on.

LOL @ Ashely Giles. I really did laugh at that one. The fact that Lunchbox Swan is currently considered the world's best says something about the state of spin bowling. Just tubbies and chuckers left in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Reporter: So Stu it's just short of 2 days before Bunting takes on Sweeney for the last twinkie... Hows the training camp gone?

Stu: I couldn't be happier with the preperation for this fight - John has really worked hard on some holes in his game and looks to be in tip top shape. Sweeney is in for a world of hurt.

Reporter: How's the nerves - 500K riding on it and a possible shot at Kable if you win.

Stu: Let's just worry about this fight first before we start thinking about a possible shot at Kable. As for the 500K pfttt.. A smart gambler doesn't bet on fights he thinks he will lose.

Reporter: You must be a little disappointed with your current form as manager - 1 win and 4 losses from yor last 5 is not ideal form to bring into the fight.

Stu: You're right it's not ideal but the thing I need to remember is those fighters aren't John Bunting, the guys got caught with some lucky punches.. When Bunting gets caught with a lucky punch he shakes it off with a grin and gets right back in there.. He loves that shit.

Reporter: Pretty impressive video for the fight - how did Bunting feel having his name in lights?

Stu: He's pretty pumped to put in a massive performance - headlining a card at Syn is a whole new level to what he is used too, those first few minutes of the fight will really determine the outcome - if he settles into a rhythm quickly Sweeney is in all sorts of trouble.

Reporter: And if he doesn't?

Stu: If he doesn't, Sweeney will survive the first round - he can thank his lucky stars that he has because he won't survive the 2nd.

Reporter: Well thanks for your time Stu, it's much appreciated - you are an asshole so I'm sure there is a stack of people out there rooting for Sweeney. Anything you'd like to say to them?

Stu: No nothing to say but you can record this if you like...

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/Stu_Pidasol/finger_zps65a2520a.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reporter: So Stu it's just short of 2 days before Bunting takes on Sweeney for the last twinkie... Hows the training camp gone?

Stu: I couldn't be happier with the preperation for this fight - John has really worked hard on some holes in his game and looks to be in tip top shape. Sweeney is in for a world of hurt.

Reporter: How's the nerves - 500K riding on it and a possible shot at Kable if you win.

Stu: Let's just worry about this fight first before we start thinking about a possible shot at Kable. As for the 500K pfttt.. A smart gambler doesn't bet on fights he thinks he will lose.

Reporter: You must be a little disappointed with your current form as manager - 1 win and 4 losses from yor last 5 is not ideal form to bring into the fight.

Stu: You're right it's not ideal but the thing I need to remember is those fighters aren't John Bunting, the guys got caught with some lucky punches.. When Bunting gets caught with a lucky punch he shakes it off with a grin and gets right back in there.. He loves that shit.

Reporter: Pretty impressive video for the fight - how did Bunting feel having his name in lights?

Stu: He's pretty pumped to put in a massive performance - headlining a card at Syn is a whole new level to what he is used too, those first few minutes of the fight will really determine the outcome - if he settles into a rhythm quickly Sweeney is in all sorts of trouble.

Reporter: And if he doesn't?

Stu: If he doesn't, Sweeney will survive the first round - he can thank his lucky stars that he has because he won't survive the 2nd.

Reporter: Well thanks for your time Stu, it's much appreciated - you are an asshole so I'm sure there is a stack of people out there rooting for Sweeney. Anything you'd like to say to them?

Stu: No nothing to say but you can record this if you like...

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/Stu_Pidasol/finger_zps65a2520a.jpg

Looks like someone is breaking their own rule and is giving a F#CK :fight3: