bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

2l8gj5w.png

"Rasta" Ziggy Cliff

36-15-1

"I'tis be true, that was the last time jah will ever step in da cage.  I respect my opponent and am fortunate enough to be walkin' out with the W.  Ryu's sneaky, wasn't expectin' subs on the ground but I did what I could. I & I am happy for the finish, to be able to walk away on a winning streak, it's tough.  When we got into the clinch, my island man strength kicked in, he's asain, so naturally I'm stronger.  Genetics. But I respect him for stepping up, I respect his humbleness and humility, I respect his sportsmanship.  I wish you well mon, may you have a blessed career."

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

Ryu "Usami" Musashi (246815)

In my entire career so far I haven't fought a fighter and manager that I respect as much as you Ziggy and mr. Karter! Nobody can take away from me that I had the honor to fight you and win one round. If the fight would have gone the distance, you would have won as well as you had the power of a madman in the clinch. I felt like a bullied school kid when in the clinch with you. I hope to one day achieve a career somewhere close to as good as yours, but know that won't be easy. Enjoy your well earned retirement and say hey to all the pretty ladies from me legend!

#62 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

After my boss become the owner of the legendary org I was fighting for, we decided to no longer keep me there. I joined Death Squad MMA and started with a disspointing draw in my first fight. My second fight was already better as I got the (t)KO win, but not real happy with that one either. 

About a week ago, I fought against Al Qarni, someone few people believed I could beat. He is an animal on the ground and not too bad at striking either. I set up a gameplan with my coach and executed it to perfection. He couldn't land the takedown, while I landed a huge head kick that dropped him . I let him get up and then knocked him out cold with a one punch KO. 

Musashi works the jab nicely.
knockdown.gif 
Musashi lands a big head kick that sends Al Qarni tumbling to the mat! Musashi takes a step backwards and waves Al Qarni back to his feet - he wants the finish!
rocked.gif
Al Qarni is rocked! 
Al Qarni circles to his right, straight into a beautiful hook by Musashi. Al Qarni falls face first into the canvas - great knockout victory for Musashi!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:47 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ryu Musashi!
Ryu Musashi bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.

Next up is a title fight, so I'm eager to get the belt and I'm focused on the task ahead. 

#63 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

In the mean time I won the Death Squad title but lost it again.

I had a guy nagging all the time to fight me , but I never got the fight offer so didn't had the chance to fight him yet. 

I received the fight offer a week or two ago and since then he has been talking on how he would either make me tap out like a little bitch or break my arm. Well, he might talk a lot, but sadly enough for him he can't back it up at all. 

I dominated the first round and decided to put some more pressure on him the second round.

A jab from Musashi finds it's way through Vick's defenses. 

Ohhhhh! A huge head kick from Musashi! Vick is out on his feet! Musashi rushes in and throws more strikes. The ref is looking closely - Vick is covering up but the punishment is just too much and the ref steps in to stop the fight! Vick is staring into space, just thankful that the beatdown has ended. Brutal finish.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:50 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Ryu Musashi!

nv5kl0.gif

#64 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

I wanted to test myself against a very tough high level opponent and my wish was granted. 

In 19 days I will take on UPG champion Nikolai Luzhin, from legendary manager Pablo Spezziale. 

The guy is an absolute beast, boosting a 19-5-1 record with 12tko wins. He is in fact the only one ever to finish the 3rd ranked p4p fighter in the world, Kantaro Hoshino! I am in for one hell of a challenge, but that's what I wanted.

If I can be competitve ( or even beat ) this beast, then the sky is the limit. 

#65 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:56 AM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

Fight time this week and what for a fight...!  It's an honor to fight on this card and go up against the UPG 170lbs champion. 

I am fully aware that it's a huge test and I'm the underdog, but I embrace that role. 

Luzhin, good luck man, I'm looking forward to testing myself against you! 

#66 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

I lost the fight, but I'm glad with how I did. I scouted Luzhin well, worked out a plan and sticked to it. Too bad I came just short of executing it to perfection, but I'm happy with how it went. I learned a lot from the fight and look forward to the future with renewed confidence. 

I'm a free agent now, so any interested orgs can send me an offer. 

#67 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

As some of you might have seen, I signed a contract at SP Icon. After just one fight, that I won easily, I heard that the org wasn't going to continue, so I was released. I first signed to the org because I wasn't sure if I was ready for a real elite org, but after the win and the closing of the org, I got offers from pretty much all big orgs and accepted the offer from CEC. 

My promotional debut happened last night, against Brandon Marsden. He was on a 3 fight winning streak in the org and is a former 155lbs multiple time world champion. He has fought some of the elite of the elite, including Donny and Lance Templeton. 

I was thrilled when I saw the fight offer. I scouted him well, knew what his strongest points were and knew how to avoid them. 

It feels great to walk away with a win, altough I made a stupid error. I gameplanned for a 4th round tko win, but forgot that the fight was only 3 rounds. I had much more left and was working him over, but aah well, a win is a win I guess... 

I look forward to finding out my next opponent and seeing if I can beat him as well. 

#68 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,984 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

Great win Bjorn.
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#69 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:07 AM

Great win Bjorn.

Thanks. I'm glad that I got the win, but the result wasn't the way I wanted it to be.

#70 khaled

khaled

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:12 AM

XD

#71 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:56 AM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

After a crappy close loss to top contender Conte, I was sent a fight offer against the superdangerous top contender Hoffman.
I knew that I had to come in with a very good gameplan to be able to beat him and so I did. 

It has been a long time since I dominated a top fighter so much and it was a great feeling. Never did he give me any trouble during the fight and I absolutely dominated throughout.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=830117

I see that Conte was sitting on his lazy ass while I was fighting, so I would love to fight him again and settle the score, as he was very lucky the first time.  I'm very pleased with how I'm doing at the top level so far and think that I can beat Conte to prove a point and become the rightfull number one contender for Templeton. 

#72 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

1438411956RyuTop.gif

1438411973ryubottom.gif

After a crappy close loss to top contender Conte, I was sent a fight offer against the superdangerous top contender Hoffman.
I knew that I had to come in with a very good gameplan to be able to beat him and so I did. 

It has been a long time since I dominated a top fighter so much and it was a great feeling. Never did he give me any trouble during the fight and I absolutely dominated throughout.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=830117

I see that Conte was sitting on his lazy ass while I was fighting, so I would love to fight him again and settle the score, as he was very lucky the first time.  I'm very pleased with how I'm doing at the top level so far and think that I can beat Conte to prove a point and become the rightfull number one contender for Templeton. 

MxUXgNQ.gif

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg              

#73 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:21 PM

Super dangerous top contender who hasn't experienced a W in 4 months...

Posted Image

#74 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

MxUXgNQ.gif

Your bitchy comments every single time are getting a bit pathetic Marky.
First of all, look at his record and the quality of opponents that he has fought and beat.
Secondly, try to be unbiased for once.
Thirdly, if you don't think Hofmann his finishing rate is impressive, then you should seriously consider cutting 4\5 of your own roster...
Last but not least, ask Duckie O'sullivan how it feels to fight one of my guys, he knows.

#75 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

Your bitchy comments every single time are getting a bit pathetic Marky.
First of all, look at his record and the quality of opponents that he has fought and beat.
Secondly, try to be unbiased for once.
Thirdly, if you don't think Hofmann his finishing rate is impressive, then you should seriously consider cutting 4\5 of your own roster...
Last but not least, ask Duckie O'sullivan how it feels to fight one of my guys, he knows.

I don't leave bitchy comments every time :D

I've noticed he hasn't got a win in his last 4 fights and he has an impressive record of 29-20. His finishing rate is impressive, he finished one of my guys, I should know but I don't think you should big up someone who is 29-20, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to big him up.

I love the way you still call Daniel Duckie, despite me never ducking a fight against Dickie Dirty. Completely unrelated to my post but whatever, not a big deal to me.

#76 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:13 PM

I don't leave bitchy comments every time :D

I've noticed he hasn't got a win in his last 4 fights and he has an impressive record of 29-20. His finishing rate is impressive, he finished one of my guys, I should know but I don't think you should big up someone who is 29-20, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to big him up.

I love the way you still call Daniel Duckie, despite me never ducking a fight against Dickie Dirty. Completely unrelated to my post but whatever, not a big deal to me.

Because it is a perfectly fitting name for him and because he ducked my guy on 3 occasions, finally resulting in a dominating win for me, as I always said it would be.

About Hofmann, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to belittle him...

#77 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:25 PM

Because it is a perfectly fitting name for him and because he ducked my guy on 3 occasions, finally resulting in a dominating win for me, as I always said it would be.

I didn't duck him once, in fact I think the problem was you refused to sign to Troid / Trinity to fight him for a long time, I remember telling you that he was a Troid / Trinity fighter and you had a couple occasions where Dickie was unsigned and signed him elsewhere instead of taking the fight, so stop talking shit Bjorn, you're derailing your own thread here.

About Hofmann, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to belittle him...

I don't even know what you're trying to say here  :blink:

#78 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:14 PM

I didn't duck him once, in fact I think the problem was you refused to sign to Troid / Trinity to fight him for a long time, I remember telling you that he was a Troid / Trinity fighter and you had a couple occasions where Dickie was unsigned and signed him elsewhere instead of taking the fight, so stop talking shit Bjorn, you're derailing your own thread here.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here  :blink:

I have always clearly stated that I didn't mind doing a one fight deal at Trinity and in fact I have. Don't believe your own lies Marky, it is sad.

As far the last comment, you say I talk good about a fighter who isn't mine, so I replied that you were talking bad about a fighter who isn't yours, nor mine.
Simply put: take your head out of your ass.

#79 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:51 PM

I have always clearly stated that I didn't mind doing a one fight deal at Trinity and in fact I have. Don't believe your own lies Marky, it is sad.

As far the last comment, you say I talk good about a fighter who isn't mine, so I replied that you were talking bad about a fighter who isn't yours, nor mine.
Simply put: take your head out of your ass.

ZAvphT6.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ryu, Usami, Musashi, 246815, story, career, fighter, bjorn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users