Are you a feminist?

Viking

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a feminist?

• Im a hardcore feminist.
    • I am not a maninist or a feminist. But i believe in justice.
    • Im a maninist.

But your mom would miss it little boy. And that's no way to talk to your new daddy

At least I have a Mom :P Not some low life piece of shit like you. The only person that mentioned daddy is what you called your uncle in the basement when he was teaching you your "wii sports swing". Learned how to use a joystick real good didn't you

• Downvote 1

I'm not a feminist but I play one in real life.

I landed a really sweet job under the most evil female in the entire company. She is an extreme feminist, only hires and promotes females. She hates all men equally (including me to be honest).

Thank God I'm fucking good at my job and really good looking. She only hires hot females. I and one other guy (her best friend) are the exception in a team of 9 directors.

I must say, pretending to be a feminist has increased my income easily by 60% in just the last 2 years and I even get laid more lol. Anyone fighting this is just dumb. We all act/pretend in our everyday jobs, this is just a different hustle. Get paid bros.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not a feminist but I play one in real life.

I landed a really sweet job under the most evil female in the entire company. She is an extreme feminist, only hires and promotes females. She hates all men equally (including me to be honest).

Thank God I'm fucking good at my job and really good looking. She only hires hot females. I and one other guy (her best friend) are the exception in a team of 9 directors.

I must say, pretending to be a feminist has increased my income easily by 60% in just the last 2 years and I even get laid more lol. Anyone fighting this is just dumb. We all act/pretend in our everyday jobs, this is just a different hustle. Get paid bros.

I mean your situation is super rare. i lost a job to a female since a job didn't have enough female jobs. I can't support manhaters I don't care if I lose a job for it. I have more pride than anything about this. If someone is being crazy I call them out.

• 8 months later...

Human females are the spawn of evil, the truth is they are superior to us, like in the animal world all females are superior(before some forum-smartass jump to hasty conclusions, i am talking about being SOCIALLY superior), so we human males organized ourselves to stop the " human female scourge". (which is a different kind compared to the female animal world)

More than 3000 years ago our ancestors already knew that females also had males genes in theyr DNA (very curious isnt it? since they didnt had any technology to test blood back then) , that roughly mean that our ancestors werent so ignorant and stupid as we think they were, on the contrary i think we are much more stupid and zombified right now, truth is that since basically the start of humanity "we" know that females are to be thread carefully, very carefully.

Alright in short words i am totally against feminism, they will be the ruin of humanity, there was a reason if they were kept in check for so many thousands of years.

In short words, you are a complete moron!

I mean your situation is super rare. i lost a job to a female since a job didn't have enough female jobs. I can't support manhaters I don't care if I lose a job for it. I have more pride than anything about this. If someone is being crazy I call them out.

Is there any possibility that you lost your job because of your performance? Id think that even if there werent enough females, theyd hang on to a valuable employee.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...