JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

You think you're ready for Brayden? You didn't even beat a contender yet. I'll tell you what. If you beat either Thip Top or Rich Zaiou, you get your title shot.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15358835838497.gif

Sildosoves "Throne" Bagueirau

A contender you say? Right. I guess I need to train triple x hard for now. But for Thip Thop and Rich Stay locked boys am coming for you!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15358835838497.gif

Sildosoves "Throne" Bagueirau

A contender you say? Right. I guess I need to train triple x hard for now. But for Thip Thop and Rich Stay locked boys am coming for you!

33w7.jpg

Thip Top: You wanna put your perfect record up against my perfect record and see who gets to keep it? I'm game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am the official JAG Statistician and my sole responsibility at the moment is the TOP 10 for each weight class. I sent out an email to all managers last week with the inaugural rankings but never posted them on the forums for a reason. We are still tweaking the calculation method but have found the best possible way of making it the fairest way possible in Tycoon.

In order to be ranked in any weight class you must have at least 1 JAG fight must not have more than 15 days of inactivity for your fighters manager. Once that basic method is met, we add you to our database and try to keep it updated weekly after each event. The database takes in account your JAG Win/Loss percentage over your last 5 JAG fights, Your overall Win/Loss percentage, Stoppage Performance from your last 5 fights (overall record), as well as your Performance bonuses and the Tycoon calculated Hype+Pop aspect.

Below are this weeks rankings as we have just had several Gladius fighters compete in their first JAG show. I will post the rankings weekly via Forum, News and PM. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email Will Brawler via PM on tycoon.

135lb Champion: Ian Laperierre

1 Lincoln Storm

2 Raphael Firenzi

3 My Time

4 Leonardo Yoshi

5 Lyodo Machida

6 Bartlomiej Jan

7 Lamaron Deth

8 Reece HC

9 Khaled Sameer

10 Future Winger

155lb Champion: Julio Cesar Sitsongrit

1 Moese Daldo

2 Tiago Alexandre

3 Diego Oriola

4 Magnus Thoressen

5 Alex Arroyo

6 Knock Out

7 Eduardo Ortiz

8 Andre Valentino

9 Lucky Day

10 Jonny Baker

145lb Champion: Brayden Point

1 Sildosoves Bagueirau

2 Soren Bak

3 Thip Top

4 Kaede Jun

5 Unai Vencedor

6 Rich Zaiou

7 David Davis

8 Marcin Vanatta

9 Frank Stallone

10 Manu Peralta

170lb Champion: Tiago Alexandre

1 Randy Balls

2 Julio Cesar Sitsongrit

3 Sao Alela

4 Mario Benedetti

5 Ivan Brzica

6 Chael Sonnen

7 Khabib Nurmagoduv

8 Finnick Skywalker

9 Magnar Sigthordisson

10 Jordan Scanlan

185lb Champion: Arnoldas Sireika

1 Nejuis Bardamont

2 Marcel Dikoume

3 Brutus Maximus

4 Alex Shelby

5 Dough Boy

6 Richard Kuklinski

7 CJ Johnson

8 Phil Pollock

9 Moshe Rabenu

10 Richie Miles

205lb Champion: Joel Romero

1 Second Winger

2 Eric Von Erikson

3 Gunna Win

4 BIlly the Bastard

5 Iron Fist

6 Maximus Meridius

7 Gentlemen Overlord

8 William Norman

9 Taavi Mottus

10 Aran Ryan

265lb Champion:

1 Jim Jones

2 Joao Neves

3 Seol Ki Hyon

4 Robbie Holmes

5 Duke McStoner

6 Punch Drunk

7 Igor Shevchenko

8 Bill Watson

9 Jose Romero

10 Hunter Smith

• Upvote 3

A fool am I?

First things first, I'm totally on board with what Matt is trying to do with the rankings. I wanted to go bu something more that hype and pop to rank fighters. So, I'm hoping in a few weeks, we can get this ranking system tweaked to work positively for us. As it stands, I would not make championship or top rank fights based on the ranking system. But, as Matt and I have both said, the system needs time to work.

That being said, Joao if you want to fight Jim, he is right around your ranking and it is a fight that I would make. Though, I wouldn't count on my hype going up much, if I were you. Besides that, he is inactive, but I can totally set that up if you want.

But, if you want to fight who this "fool" has for the number one contender, just say the word, I can make that happen as well.

15358835838497.gif

Sildosoves "Throne" Bagueirau: I wonder how long Thip Thop will manage to stay on the ground with me? It's one of those days, easy money and easy win.

40b8.jpg

Future Winger: Master Bater was the better man but the past is the past.. more knockout artist in front of me come test me I've got the best chin around My Time.

A fool am I?

First things first, I'm totally on board with what Matt is trying to do with the rankings. I wanted to go bu something more that hype and pop to rank fighters. So, I'm hoping in a few weeks, we can get this ranking system tweaked to work positively for us. As it stands, I would not make championship or top rank fights based on the ranking system. But, as Matt and I have both said, the system needs time to work.

That being said, Joao if you want to fight Jim, he is right around your ranking and it is a fight that I would make. Though, I wouldn't count on my hype going up much, if I were you. Besides that, he is inactive, but I can totally set that up if you want.

But, if you want to fight who this "fool" has for the number one contender, just say the word, I can make that happen as well.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1537415576Av.png

"Set it up."

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qaqset.png

• Upvote 2

15358835838497.gif

Sildosoves "Throne" Bagueirau: I wonder how long Thip Thop will manage to stay on the ground with me? It's one of those days, easy money and easy win.

33w7.jpg

Thip Top: Question is how long you will manage to stay standing with me. Talking about easy money this one should earn me a KO of the night. Don't blink guys, it may be over quick.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1537415576Av.png

"Set it up."

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qaqset.png

I think you took one too many hits to the head, bro. What part of the system is flawed and is getting worked out don't you understand? He is not number one. How about I give you a match with who is number one on my list, fool?

• Upvote 2