KT Test Fight

RegularJohn

My boy Suksapet (322085) is a slow learner and barely has any skills. He needs a test fight so we find out his hiddens and decide his future - Become a kickboxing prospect or get sacked and left stranded at the unknown, dangerous city of Rio de Janeiro.

As we all know there is no QFC for kickboxers, but still I would like to test him in a KT setting and avoid a submission loss to a 25 y/o grappler can. if a KT org owner is interested, I'll accept a 1/1/1 contract to fight against another project from the 320 ID range. Cheers!

Suksapet Sitsongrit (322085)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8b2.jpg

"Help me avoid a lifetime of grappling training and boredom. My manager put me on a plane and brought me to a strange land where he watched me train once, pulled out a number out of a notepad and told me if I don't pop 'Granite chin' I'm done. He'll leave me at the streets where people are eating each other alive."

• Upvote 1

EPGH Offering 320k+ fighters a chance to show their worth in kickboxing and also offering tournaments. Our KT Division is Openweight so fighters can fight anyone at any weight. We welcome anyone who would like to try out KT for either prospects or fighters you don't want to give up on yet. Our first KT show is on the 3rd of November I'll send you all 1 night opening round tournament deals. If your interested in continuing your KT career with us your more than welcome too.

• Upvote 2

My boy Suksapet (322085) is a slow learner and barely has any skills. He needs a test fight so we find out his hiddens and decide his future - Become a kickboxing prospect or get sacked and left stranded at the unknown, dangerous city of Rio de Janeiro.

As we all know there is no QFC for kickboxers, but still I would like to test him in a KT setting and avoid a submission loss to a 25 y/o grappler can. if a KT org owner is interested, I'll accept a 1/1/1 contract to fight against another project from the 320 ID range. Cheers!

Suksapet Sitsongrit (322085)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8b2.jpg

"Help me avoid a lifetime of grappling training and boredom. My manager put me on a plane and brought me to a strange land where he watched me train once, pulled out a number out of a notepad and told me if I don't pop 'Granite chin' I'm done. He'll leave me at the streets where people are eating each other alive."

Crimson lightning is my newest prospect and he has advised me to message you directly so I did