report on buzz

junglelord

I dont see any dick picks in buzz but I see some one using gay slurs and I find that very offensive been gay myself.

http://mmatycoon.com/buzz/conversation.php?id=41246

Rei is a reasonable enough guy. If you PM him and ask him to be more respectful to... well with regards to gays in general, then he will likely stop. I cannot speak for the man, but I suspect that he was not intending to offend any actual homosexual individuals. The worse offender is Camara...

• Upvote 3

Rei is a reasonable enough guy. If you PM him and ask him to be more respectful to... well with regards to gays in general, then he will likely stop. I cannot speak for the man, but I suspect that he was not intending to offend any actual homosexual individuals. The worse offender is Camara...

lupe is not gay, he is saying that because humors did on discord.......

• Upvote 1

I dont see any dick picks in buzz but I see some one using gay slurs and I find that very offensive been gay myself.

http://mmatycoon.com/buzz/conversation.php?id=41246

That's our local japanese fanboy Rei:

Someone who is of non-Japanese culture but desperately wants to be one, probably watched a lot of anime, and goes to Japanese language classes.

Dude, 100% of your activity on chat and on forums is to whine about Mike's activity. We get it, he's not logging in. I have nothing against you, but it's getting annoying.

+1

Dude, 100% of your activity on chat and on forums is to whine about Mike's activity. We get it, he's not logging in. I have nothing against you, but it's getting annoying.

+1 I have also nothing against him but he needs to seriously fuck off already or step down as moderator.

His quote below is DOUCHE level 9000.

Guy is still living in the cookie cutter past lol. Boo Hoo the game got hard, you weren't as good as you though, it was just a dream , cry me a river lolololol

Ruphus's quote

I'm Done playing, will finish out contracted fighters and that is it. If you never tasted success, you SUCK!

You are talking out of your gaped ass Brunno. I 100% support gay athletes and have had a few in my stable.

Caytlin Jenner being the perfect example. Her romance with Carter de La Cuz lasted almost a year and it was pretty epic.

He moved overseas and she went on to win her tournament thanks to his love. Until he cheated on him/her in LA and then all went to shit.

Carter went on a deep depression that made him gain weight like crazy and the rest is history.

It's all documented.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are talking out of your gaped ass Brunno. I 100% support gay athletes and have had a few in my stable.

Caytlin Jenner being the perfect example. Her romance with Carter de La Cuz lasted almost a year and it was pretty epic.

He moved overseas and she went on to win her tournament thanks to his love. Until he cheated on him/her in LA and then all went to shit.

Carter went on a deep depression that made him gain weight like crazy and the rest is history.

It's all documented.

Lol

Really, this stuff is worse than bashing Bjorn and Mike threatened to ban me from Buzz for that.