When you have a conversation with dartz

andy808

1 - This isn't discord, you don't need to click post for every thought that pops into your head. 1 post with multiple sentences will do.

2 - Stop being so dramatic. If you can't put up with a little smack talk, I'm not sure you'll enjoy this game.

3. Not everyone will like you or respect you

4. You can't impress nobody and prove people wrong

• Upvote 4

Alright, some updates:

1- dartz accepted the fight that started all this crap

2- he had Michael delete his password recovery account

3- he is back in good spirits on Discord and we are a bunch of us having a good time. I don`t watch american football so cannot really comment but he is with a group of good players and a bunch of noobs just having good times.

TJ let`s please NUKE this thread.

Merci beaucoup :coffee:

• Downvote 3

Pffft you fought 7 times the entire month of September.

Sign your guys to CEC if you ever feel like walking the walk :)

I mainly fight in PPV orgs against top managers. How many fights have you had in a PPV org lately...?

PS: CEC is awesome and i d like to help JD but only had 1 fighter available for his org.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I mainly fight in PPV orgs against top managers. How many fights have you had in a PPV org lately...?

PS: CEC is awesome and i d like to help JD but only had 1 fighter available for his org.

HA

Oh please, don`t act like you haven`t watch me headline the biggest events ever while you were still learning the ropes.

Kudos on learning the game but getting into the top 50 ain`t that hard and now that you picked up some good fighters of course you gonna fight them at the big orgs.

I`ve chosen, after doing everything you are just now discovering, to grow my own projects. They will get there when they get there. Until then I am having a great time and helping where is needed.

While you are still bottom feeding and leeching off:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=312253

Nice $800,000 score after you rob this FA pickup naked :) via your high ranking

I do give you credit for beating Asham x2 with Grumpy`s pickup though. I am happy you have learned the game, that way when I crush you there will be no excuses.

HAHAHAHAHA

• Downvote 2

HA

Oh please, don`t act like you haven`t watch me headline the biggest events ever while you were still learning the ropes.

Kudos on learning the game but getting into the top 50 ain`t that hard and now that you picked up some good fighters of course you gonna fight them at the big orgs.

I`ve chosen, after doing everything you are just now discovering, to grow my own projects. They will get there when they get there. Until then I am having a great time and helping where is needed.

While you are still bottom feeding and leeching off:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=312253

Nice $800,000 score after you rob this FA pickup naked :) via your high ranking

I do give you credit for beating Asham x2 with Grumpy`s pickup though. I am happy you have learned the game, that way when I crush you there will be no excuses.

HAHAHAHAHA

Top 50 ? I ve been in the top 10 for the last 20+ days .

I expect your support in the upcoming yearly awards :winner: lmao

• Upvote 2