Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

HFC 47 - Wanker vs Slugs 2

Hello HFC faithful! We're here to recap Saturday's event that lead the HFC to record highs in attendance, profit, and event rating and landed HFC ending the week at the #5 spot in the rankings. A card that featured two title fights, 2 submissions, 2 (T)KO's, and 6 decisions, the fans got what they paid for and loved every minute of it. Lets jump into a recap of a few of these fights, shall we?

Alesana Seia DEFEATS John Smith via Decision (Unanimous)

Our opening fight of the night put one of the HFC's newer fighters in Seia against John Smith who's been around for a few fights. Smith has not fared well to this point and the newcomer took advantage against Smith to score his first HFC victory after a disappointing loss to Pryor in his debut. Seia got a little bloody early in the 2nd round, but that didn't stop him from going the distance in this one. These two may have went the distance, but these boys threw down from start to finish.

Seia Stat Line: Head P. 20/45 Body P. 10/29 Leg K. 15/26 Body K. 6/9 managed 3/4 clinches where he landed 2/4 combined strikes.

Smith Stat Line: Head P. 33/72 Body P. 6/13 Combos 2/17 1/2 clinches with no strikes even thrown in the clinch?

Both fighters were aggressive, but Seia's ability to mix it up allowed him to score with the judges over his predictable opponent.

Bryan Furry DEFEATS Walker Smith via Submission (Triangle)

The next fight has two fighters who going in opposite directions here in HFC. Furry is now on a 3 fight win streak (albeit 2 are over Holloway) and is now 4-1 within the HFC after his submission win over Smith. Smith, after ending Madness with a 3 fight losing streak now finds himself having lost his first two HFC fights and is now on a 5 fight skid. What a turn around from 3-0 to 3-5-1. That draw must have really done something to Smith, and then having lost the rematch, he's just never been the same since.

Furry Stat Line: Takedowns 2/2 Improve Pos 1/7 GNP 16/24 Subs 1/2

Smith Stat Line: Head P 2/3 Improve Pos 4/9 Subs 0/5

Smith was simply dominated on the ground in this fight and Furry didn't let it stay standing where Smith appeared he may have had a chance. It's time for Smith to go back to his camp and do some soul searching.

Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon DEFEATS Miguel Duarte via Decision (Unanimous)

XJFW was by far the more experienced fighter in this bout against Duarte, and that experience paid off in a fight that went the distance. Some remember XJFW from his early days where he turned a few heads in the original League of Madness tournament, one of the few fighters of that event that are still competing.

Duarte managed to win the first round, despite being cut and taken down a few times. Many fans in the stand, including our very own Harley Blaze had XJFW winning that first round, but all three judges felt otherwise. Losing that round must have woke XJFW up as he went on to dominate the rest of the fight. This is one of those fights that had it lasted another 20-30 seconds, XJFW would have gotten a finish as Duarte was rocked and all over the place at the end of this, somehow clinging on to his conciseness until the final bell.

Duarte Stat Line: Head P. 6/31 Body P 3/10 Leg K. 4/11

XJFW Stat Line: Head P. 15/42 Combo 1/1 Takedowns 5/11 GNP 7/18

As can be seen by the stats, XJFW was the far more aggressive fighter and displayed some very effective striking defense against Duarte. Great job of mixing up his strikes and taking the fight to the ground where he completely worked over Duarte.

Chris Travis DEFEATS Alistair Ubereem via TKO (Strikes) (KotN)

Travis is another form League of Madness competitor who's still competing at a high level. Similar record to XJFW, and not to be outdone he was hell bent on a win in this one over Ubereem. Travis started fast as he cut Ubereem within the first minute of the fight, just to give him something to think about. When Ubereem stepped back to wipe blood from his eyes, Travis clinched up and started doing his thang. Half way through the 2nd minute of the fight, Travis unloads of Ubereem and rocks his world until finally dipping down with an uppercut that sent Ubereem to the depths of hell. But Travis wasn't done! He is not afraid of hell and he jumped right down there with him and kept unloading on Ubereem until the ref finally decides to end the fight. I thought Travis was going to turn that barrage on the ref after he stood up as he was clearly not happy with the ref. But, his management calmed him down and avoided a shit show. Check out the commentation on this brutal finish that won KO of the Night!

Travis dips a shoulder and cracks Ubereem with a mighty uppercut! Ubereem falls back against the cage and Travis unloads with a barrage of strikes! Ubereem is completely out with his eyes open, only supported by the cage! Save him ref! Eventually the ref decides to do his job and jumps in - Travis screams abuse at the incompetent official before going over to celebrate with his corner. Brutal stuff!

Travis Stat Line: Head P. 2/2 Clinch 1/1 C. Head P. 11/16 C. Body P. 5/11

Ubereem Stat Line: Body P. 2/4 C. Head P. 2/5 C. Body P. 1/4

Vladimir Kosmanov DEFEATS Luis Pinto via Decision (Unanimous)

Leave it to a pissed off Russian to defy the odds and take out a top contender. Vladimir Kosmanov was 5-4 coming into this fight against a contender in Pinto. After a very rough patch as he transitioned from Madness to HFC, losing 3 in a row, and 4 of 5 from his first Fight at Madness. But oh, how the tables have turned. Since his last loss via split decision against Nofud, Kosmanov has turned it around with now his third consecutive win, and this last one over Pinto his biggest win to date. Pinto is now 2 fights removed since his date with Slash Slingin and the biggest win of Pinto's career to date. His next fight against Yazzie would determine who got to move on to fight for the belt, and that's when the brakes were slammed on Pinto's career. He's now suffered two consecutive losses, both via decision. Pinto will be looking to get back on track in the gym and turn things around in his next outing.

Kosmanov Stat Line: Head P. 12/20 Body P. 1/4 Takedowns 2/3 (1/2 from clinch) Improve Pos 5/13 GNP 22/28

Pinto Stat Line: Head P. 3/14 Body P. 1/6 Clinch 1/6 Improve Pos 5/19

Kosmanov dominated this fight from every angle. He was more versatile and accurate standing and then initiated the action on the ground. Pinto was fighting defensively from the start and never had a chance to get comfortable in the fight. It's key to note the amazing GnP efficiency from Kosmanov. Great to see him work that into his game plan.

Maxim Jahouli DEFEATS Joao Andrade via Decision (Unanimous)

So this one time, in band camp, This guy named Andrade thought he could mix things up with this other dude named Jahouli. Well... something got shoved somewhere but.. oh wait, yeah so anyways, these two banged it out for 3 rounds and Andrade held his own, but Jahouli just completely dominated him in every round of this fight.

Jahouli Stat Line: Head P. 29/60 Body P. 10/24 Leg K. 9/28 Body K. 8/20 Clinch 2/4 Clinch H.P. 3/3

Andrade Stat Line: Head P. 12/39 Body P. 6/12 Head K. 1/3

Andrade looked well but was just not nearly aggressive enough to win this fight with the judges. Jahouli landed more head punches than Andrade landed total strikes. This was an excellent performance by Jahouli, and no doubt Andrade will bounce back from this one.

Ivan Izquierdo DEFEATS Dillon Van Barle via Submission (Guillotine) (SotN)

And finally, we get to our main cards! The 7th fight of the evening forced a retirement! Van Barle started his career strongly but has since taken a dive and after having lost 3 of his last 4 fights, he and his manager have parted ways. It's unclear if Van Barle will continue to fight in the HFC or ride off into the sunset. How about old man Ivan? One of the oldest fighters in HFC, Ivan came into this fight and put his experience to good use with a Submission of the Night performance in a quick first round submission victory over Dillon Van Barle.

Van Barle Stat Line: Body P. 1/1 Clinch 1/1 Improve Position 1/1

Izquierdo Stat Line: Head P. 2/3 C. Takedown 1/1 Improve Position 1/2 Subs 1/3

Quick takedown, sub spam win. But if it works, it works. Ivan wins, sends Van Barle into potentially early retirement, and continues to fight his way through this young talent loaded roster.

Gorgon Patriot DEFEATS Georges Moxley via Decision (Unanimous)

Once again, the champ defends his belt against another talented challenger. This is now Patriot's 3rd title defense since winning the belt in his last fight against Moxley. This is now two wins over the dangers Moxley which has Moxley finding himself breaking up with longtime manager Blake Phoenix. Moxley will likely find a new manager and continue on, but where will he fall within the division after this loss?

Patriot Stat Line: Head P. 22/59 Body P. 6/8 Combo 2/4 Head K. 2/11 Leg K. 40/110 Body K. 5/19

Moxley Stat Line: Head P. 41/103 Body P. 15/40 Combo 1/2

Patriot did what he does and mixed things up with every skill in his arsenal to win yet another title fight. Patriot is establishing himself as the cream of the crop as he continues to dominate the Lightweight division.

Bruce Vanorden DEFEATS Gregory Motts via Decision (Unanimous)

Our co-main event of the evening, as the tycoon gods would have it higher hyped that the previous title fight, Gregory Motts squared off against one time SMASH champ, Bruce Vanorden. Bruce has fought in HFC or an HFC affiliate his entire professional career and is a long time fan favorite. After a huge win against Motts, Vanorden is now riding a 2 fight win streak against top competition and is making a bid for another shot at the gold.

Motts suffers his 4th loss of his career, but his debut fight under new manager Hassan Jassan. As a member of The Stepdads alliance, one can be assured that this management staff will get Motts back on the winning track moving forward.

Motts Stat Line: Head P. 6/18 Body P. 3/15 Clinch Head P. 15/22 Body P. 2/10

Vanorden Stat Line: Head P. 41/79 Body P. 7/11 Combo 2/5 Clinch 3/11 C. Head P. 10/15 C. Body P. 7/23

Vanorden gets a huge hype boost with this win and has put himself into title contention and depending on how the rankings shake up, could find himself fighting for that belt in short order if he keeps on rolling.

Massive Wanker DEFEATS Doug Slugs via TKO (Strikes) (FotN)

And for our main event! The fight that fans from around the world came to see as Doug Slugs, one of the most popular fighters in HFC history, and former champ, got his rematch fight against current undefeated, undisputed, un-dieted, super heavyweight champion of the world, the one, the only, the most MASSSIVE Wanker in the fight world today!

We pointed out that Slugs was the underdog but was always a threat with his ridiculous elbows that he had razor blade implants imbedded into.. but that still wasn't enough to finish the Wanker in this one. Wanker did get cut within seconds, which was probably a good thing as it made damned sure Wanker remembered the threat that Slugs elbows can be.

These gladiators went back and forth in a grappling war not only on the ground but often times in the clinch as well. Wanker did a massively fine job in keeping those elbows at bay allowing only 9 of 37 thrown to land. Once again though, Slugs holds his own against the machine that is Massive Wanker and takes him into the 4th before finally being put down by the champ. Key to note that this is Wanker's 7th title defense, the longest Title streak in HFC history, making Wanker the most dominate HFC champion ever to step foot, or wanker, into that cage.

Wanker Stat Line: Head P. 16/29 C. Head P. 22/24 C. Body P. 3/3 C. Takedown 3/16 Improve Pos 4/10

Slugs Stat Line: Clinch 8/28 Elbow 9/37 Knee H. 3/14 Knee B. 6/12 Improve Pos 2/7 GnP 2/17

Slugs appeared to be looking to inflict damage more so that actually winning the fight, but I guess it takes outside of the box thinking to take down the war machine that is Massive Wanker.

• Upvote 9

Dre Battle Interviews Gatekeeper Chip Nickels

14429787856642.gif 15609725464425.jpg

Dre Battle (6-1-0) sits down and interviews opponent Chip Nickel (9-4-0) ahead of their number one contender fight at HFC 51. Dre and Chip both take a seat and Dre takes the mic and gets down to business.

"Well hello there Chip. Are you prepared for this ass kicking?"

Before Chip could respond Dre abruptly cuts him off.

"Rhetorical question. The answer is no Chip, you are not prepared for this ass kicking."

"You wanna know why?" Dre continues. "Because I'm better than you and everybody and yo momma knows it. I'm faster, I'm stronger, I'm better lookin', my cup is twice the size. I can't believe J.W. and Igor did you this dirty by setting this fight up. I'd beat the brakes off every bum who's beaten you, especially that Brazilian paper champ who's been keepin' my belt warm."

A smug smirk stretches across Chip's features as he sips his cappuccino and listens to Dre rant.

"You see Chip, I'm gonna smack that smart ass smile off your face. I'm gonna smack your bitch ass so hard Chip, that they're gonna do a whole article on the front page, the back page, on every damn page in the newspaper about it."

Dre holds up both hands as he ushers the future headline. "Incoming scoop on Chip Nickel's career - to be continued - he's just been knocked the fuck out."

Dre claps dramatically as he laughs at his own joke. Chip, unwavered, folds his leg over his knee and waits for Dre to settles down to continue the interview.

"Chip, next question. Are you ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™?"

Dre waits patiently for an answer. Chip hesitates to reply but when he finally attempts to speak Dre once against interjects.

"The answer is no Chip. Hell no. You are not ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™. Do you wanna know why?"

Chip raises his brow in silent inquiry.

"Because nobody's ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™! Especially not your pencil pushin' ass. You're a desk jockey. You've been knocked out twice by tuna cans. I'm gonna hit you so hard that your momma's gonna file charges. I'm gonna hit you so hard that your gonna shit leather for a week. I'm gonna hit you so hard, that they're gonna forget about Arundel and give me the god damn fighter of the year award."

Dre points to Chip's hairless chin "Rub some old spice on your prepubescent face and grow a damn beard! It's no shave November and you don't even have peach fuzz. You're 23 but you look like a boy trapped in a Peter Parker's body. I'm not gonna be allowed within 1000 feet of school zones after I'm done beating your ass in public."

Dre smacks the coffee out of Chip's hand and marches off. Chip snorts as he casually wipes off his trousers, waits for an intern to bring him his empty mug, and refill his cup with fresh brew.

Tune in on December 12th to watch Dre "Deathrow" Battle retire Chip Nickel from a failing MMA career so Chip can spend the rest days as a semi-unsuccessful news reporter.

• Upvote 4

Dre Battle Interviews Gatekeeper Chip Nickels
14429787856642.gif 15609725464425.jpg
Dre Battle (6-1-0) sits down and interviews opponent Chip Nickel (9-4-0) ahead of their number one contender fight at HFC 51. Dre and Chip both take a seat and Dre takes the mic and gets down to business.
"Well hello there Chip. Are you prepared for this ass kicking?"
Before Chip could respond Dre abruptly cuts him off.
"Rhetorical question. The answer is no Chip, you are not prepared for this ass kicking."
"You wanna know why?" Dre continues. "Because I'm better than you and everybody and yo momma knows it. I'm faster, I'm stronger, I'm better lookin', my cup is twice the size. I can't believe J.W. and Igor did you this dirty by setting this fight up. I'd beat the brakes off every bum who's beaten you, especially that Brazilian paper champ who's been keepin' my belt warm."
A smug smirk stretches across Chip's features as he sips his cappuccino and listens to Dre rant.
"You see Chip, I'm gonna smack that smart ass smile off your face. I'm gonna smack your bitch ass so hard Chip, that they're gonna do a whole article on the front page, the back page, on every damn page in the newspaper about it."
Dre holds up both hands as he ushers the future headline. "Incoming scoop on Chip Nickel's career - to be continued - he's just been knocked the fuck out."
Dre claps dramatically as he laughs at his own joke. Chip, unwavered, folds his leg over his knee and waits for Dre to settles down to continue the interview.
"Chip, next question. Are you ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™?"
Dre waits patiently for an answer. Chip hesitates to reply but when he finally attempts to speak Dre once against interjects.
"The answer is no Chip. Hell no. You are not ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™. Do you wanna know why?"
Chip raises his brow in silent inquiry.
"Because nobody's ready for the Pimp Hand of Doom™! Especially not your pencil pushin' ass. You're a desk jockey. You've been knocked out twice by tuna cans. I'm gonna hit you so hard that your momma's gonna file charges. I'm gonna hit you so hard that your gonna shit leather for a week. I'm gonna hit you so hard, that they're gonna forget about Arundel and give me the god damn fighter of the year award."
Dre points to Chip's hairless chin "Rub some old spice on your prepubescent face and grow a damn beard! It's no shave November and you don't even have peach fuzz. You're 23 but you look like a boy trapped in a Peter Parker's body. I'm not gonna be allowed within 1000 feet of school zones after I'm done beating your ass in public."
Dre smacks the coffee out of Chip's hand and marches off. Chip snorts as he casually wipes off his trousers, waits for an intern to bring him his empty mug, and refill his cup with fresh brew.
Tune in on December 12th to watch Dre "Deathrow" Battle retire Chip Nickel from a failing MMA career so Chip can spend the rest days as a semi-unsuccessful news reporter.

I thought I was watching the Rock in an old school WWE Smackdown interview there for a second... lol Good shit, let's go Chip, what you got for that? mf_popcorn1.gif

HARDCORE Fighting Championship Presents:

1605655954Untitled11.jpg

Speed Brawls IV

Manolito Tai Kung

Record: (12-2) OVR (9-2) MMA (3-0) KT

Key Wins: Slash Slingin, Jaxon Stoner, Cayden Abner

Key Losses: Lucien Lachance, Samuel Rodrigues

Keys to Victory: MTK has a huge advantage on the ground, but has only shown to be a defensive grappler in the past. He could try to mix things up if playing to his opponents weakness, but in doing so may lead himself away from what he's good at.

-VS-

Wesley Taurus

Record: (12-4) OVR (9-4) MMA (3-0) KT

Key Wins: Dixon Ulster, Android Eighteen

Key Losses: Ademaro Dos Anjos, RJ Cain

Keys to Victory: Avoid the ground, and dance around from ranged. Not giving away much as this is my fighter and would either be forced to lie or give up tactics.

Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Taurus has never faced any real competition in the MMA world. He's had a plethora of wins at the hands of mediocre opponents, several of which have since retired. This is make or break for Taurus to see if this guy will ever be able to stand with good fighters in the MMA world. Also key to note that MTK is under new management, and will be unpredictable, at best.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Bjj "Grapple" Catch Wrestler

Record: (9-6) MMA

Key Wins: Alan Ragasatria, Dewey Decimal (x2), Ade Absame

Key Losses: Petchuanglek Sitsongrit, Forky Fork, Gervais Lavigne

Keys to Victory: Must be smart, score points and work for a decision win, but pounce on a chance to lock in a submission. Try to stay standing, score with strikes using boxing advantage.

-VS-

Jow Tidd

Record: (12-7) MMA

Key Wins: Jewel Diaz, Lance Mills, Jerry Jones

Key Losses: Marcello Sosa, Lance Mills, Etienne Gueguen

Keys to Victory: Slight edge in grappling, but must use championship experience to win this fight. Fight smart, capitalize on opponents mistakes on ground. Keep the fight on the ground, don't stand and bang. He may not KO Tidd, but he has an advantage from range, so avoid it.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Tidd has the experience to win this fight, but Wrestler has more ways to win. This fight really should come down to manager influence in the slider department.

Jonathan Boaler

Record: (14-8) MMA (1-1) HFC

Key Wins: Jean Lucroy, George Maxwell, Alex Silva

Key Losses: Maxim Jahouli Ivan Izquierdo (x3)

Keys to Victory: Purchase an insurance policy, you'll have to catch Ko napping. Fight very smart as this is the toughest fight of your life.

-VS-

Ko Van Den Born

Record: (6-2) MMA (3-1) HFC

Key Wins: Joao Andrade, Ralph McGuire, Dillon Van Barle

Key Losses: Ralph McGuire

Keys to Victory: Use incredible striking advantage to cement this fight in KO fashion.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Both managers are very experienced, but Ko has been fighting amongst the best his whole career. Boaler has struggled against top talent, but has also had surprising underdog victories along the way. Would be upset of the month within HFC should Boaler pull off the win.

"The Conjurer" Olyn Seran

Record: (9-4) MMA (3-1-1) HFC

Key Wins: Nobuki Imanari, Jose Carvaleho, Pinero Chai

Key Losses: Gorgon Patriot, Pinero Chai, Ryan Rodriguez

Keys to Victory: Only fighter to ever defeat Chai, must tap into that former essence. Fight smart, win with judges and capitalize on mistakes. Chai has the skills advantage in all aspects other than BJJ. So perhaps capitalize on BJJ Brown belt if fight ends up on the ground.

-VS-

Pinero Chai

Record: (8-1-1) OVR (6-1-1) MMA (2-0) KT

Key Wins: Olyn Seran, Ryan Rodriguz, D Man Sitsongrit

Key Losses: Olyn Seran

Keys to Victory: Keep pushing the pace, score points and wait for opening. Wait for Seran to take KO swing and counter. Avoid ground, use clinch to advantage.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Seran is the only fighter to ever have defeated Chai. Diaz took him to a draw, but couldn't defeat him. Chai has since avenged that loss and this will be the rubber match of the trilogy between these fighters.

Gervais Lavigne

Record: (10-3) MMA (2-2) HFC

Key Wins: Chad Repine, Alan Ragasatria, Bjj Catch Wrestler

Key Losses: Chad Repine, Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing at all costs.

-VS-

Florisvaldo De Oliveira

Record: (6-4) MMA (2-3) HFC

Key Wins: Jack Waller, Alan Ragasatria

Key Losses: David Dillbrandt (x3), Alan Ragasatria

Keys to Victory: Get the fight to the ground.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Lavigne has a huge advantage in this fight as long as he keeps it standing. Clinch, Range, boxing, MT, doesn't matter. He will dominate if he keeps this fight standing. If De Oliveira gets the fight to the ground, however, bad things will happen to Oliveira.

Miguel "Pitbull" Sandoval

Record: (8-6) MMA (1-2) HFC

Key Wins: Rukter Demenok, Vladimir Kosmanov, Pradak Kingstar

Key Losses: Lorenzo Benedetti, Ed Ford, Marcello Sosa

Keys to Victory: Wrestling advantage will save you. Stay standing as Bleak has shown to be a threat on the ground to any fighter. Work him over from range, flirt with clinch but don't stay there or potential for takedowns exist.

-VS-

Wulfgang Bleak

Record: (7-5) MMA (1-2) HFC

Key Wins: Shay O Donnelly, Filipe Silva, Alexander Mokete

Key Losses: Kai Kona, Olyn Seran, Lokee Hyde

Keys to Victory: Get the fight to the ground and pound his face. Control top position, and score with strikes, look for submission if he throws up an arm.

Key Takeaways: Under new management, Bleak is 1-1 in HFC but has not fared well against top competition. Miguel is a capable fighter with advantage standing and should win this fight, but Bleak will be the pitbull if this fight goes to the ground.

"El Senor Vorpal Kickasso" Barnito Mustacho

Record: (6-4) MMA (1-2) HFC

Key Wins: Herlock Von Ryan, Your Sweet Destruction

Key Losses: Vladimir Kosmanov, Bob Saget

Keys to Victory: Clone first fight results with YSD.

-VS-

Your Sweet Destruction

Record: (8-7) MMA (0-4) HFC

Key Wins: Shaquan Woods, Primo Volto

Key Losses: Shaquan Woods, Boxing Mcsparr, Sean Dickinson

Keys to Victory: Do not make weight.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: YSD is on a 4 fight losing streak since he shocked the world against Woods to end his Madness career. Since joining the HFC, he's struggled to catch his footing and is on the verge of being questioned as to his MMA validity. Mustacho has been there, but he won his last fight against Von Ryan to turn things around and snap a 4 fight skid. Will he be able to start another win streak as he did in his last

Ragnar "The Ultimate Viking" Ragnarsson

Record: (10-8) MMA (1-4) HFC

Key Wins: Juan De Souza, Maxim Jahouli

Key Losses: Jaycen Solo, Joao Andrade, Dillon Van Barle

-VS-

Frank "The Gangster" Lucas

Record: (5-4) MMA (0-1) HFC

Key Wins: Vlakan Targa, Bjorn Akerfeldt

Key Losses: Miguel Duarte, Lars Kraulthammer, Joe Biden

Pradak Kingstar

Record: (5-7) MMA (0-1) HFC

Key Wins: Wyatt Measles, Brandin Duncan, Sean O Sullivan

Key Losses: Josephus Miller, Miguel Sandoval, Gorgon Patriot

-VS-

Luke "Heart-Breaker" Valentine

Record: (4-3) MMA (2-2) HFC

Key Wins: Your Sweet Destruction, Vince Crosby

Key Losses: Vladimir Kosmanov, Seemah Feet, Luis Pinto

• Upvote 3

H F C 48

1605727257HFC-48.jpg

Sitsongrit vs Repine

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

Record: (6-1) MMA (3-0) HFC

Manager: Theksit Ruengruong

Alliance: YABAI

Accolades: FotN x2, Current HFC Champion (2)

Key Wins: Etienne Gueguen, Gervais Lavigne, Forky Fork

Key Losses: N/A (QFC exempt)

Keys to Victory: Go do what a Sitsongrit does. No secret to your continued success.

-VS-

Chad Repine

Record: (11-4) MMA (6-2) HFC

Manager: Thomas Morgan

Alliance: N/A

Accolades: FotN x 2, Former HFC Champion (2)

Key Wins: Gervais Lavigne, Alan Ragasatria, Jack Waller

Key Losses: Gervais Lavigne, Cody Garbrandt, Etienne Gueguen

Keys to Victory: Going to need to dig deep and flash some hidden qualities. Try to wear out Sitsongrit to slow him down and look for a finish. Won't beat him in a decision.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Repine is a great fighter, and one of the best in the division. But Sitsongrit, even though very early on in his career, just appears to be on another level. Will be a huge upset if Repine wins, but he's pulled out upsets before.

Matthaus Gold "Dust"

Record: (11-5) MMA (4-4) HFC

Manager: Dillo The Manager

Alliance: ACME

Accolades: Former NAFC Title Holder

Key Wins: Chief Red Eagle, Jason Mendoza, Li Qiang

Key Losses: Chief Red Eagle, Doug Slugs, Mr Large

Keys to Victory: Get this fight on the ground before you're KO'd.

-VS-

Chief "BIG" Red Eagle

Record: (18-5) MMA (3-3) HFC

Accolades: Former ICC Title Holder (3), Former F&BE Champ (2), Former Island Tournament Champion, Former Island HW #1 P4P

Manager: Cherokee Nation

Alliance: The Guardians

Key Wins: Bane Darwin, Matthaus Gold, Timo Juti

Key Losses: Matthaus Gold, Doug Slugs, Gregory Motts

Keys to Victory: Avoid takedowns and wait for your big shot.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Red has the ability to end a fight very quickly, so Dust will need to very careful in timing his takedown attempts. Standing and banging with Red will likely spell an early night for Gold.

"Dragon Fighter" David Dilbrandt

Record: (8-1-1) MMA (3-1) HFC

Manager: Doc Dannis

Alliance: The GBU

Key Wins: Florisvaldo De Oliveira, Kurt Clark, Martian Manhunter

Key Losses: Chad Repine

Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing

-VS-

Etienne Gueguen

Record: (11-2) MMA (0-1) HFC

Manager: Emily Chenet

Alliance: Whambam!

Accolades: SotN x 3, Former F&BE Champ (3)

Key Wins: Keith Morris (2), Chad Repine, Gervais Lavigne

Key Losses: Petchuanglek Sitsongrit, Sacha Gardet

Keys to Victory: Get this fight on the ground. Avoid sloppy grappling on ground.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: This is a very difficult challenge for Gueguen. Dilbrandt is very hungry and outside of a shocking loss to Chad Repine back at HFC 9, He's been undefeated since. A win for Dilbrandt tonight likely sets him up to challenge for the belt if Sitsongrit retains tonight.

Juan Corona

Record: (8-3) MMA (2-2) HFC

Manager: Anti Kristus

Alliance: FinnFighters

Accolades: SotN (1), KotN (2), Former WCKD Champ

Key Wins: Kurt Wagner, Silvian Henry, Rhondon Rousey

Key Losses: Daniel Barbosa, Marcello Sosa, Lucky Levesque

Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing and use striking advantage. Watch out for sneaky counter power from Diaz.

-VS-

Jewel "Diamond in the Rough" Diaz

Record: (9-3-1) MMA (2-2) HFC

Manager: Benjamin Halle

Alliance: Syndicate

Accolades: FotN (1), Former F&B Champ (2), Former SMASH Champ (1)

Key Wins: Kurt Wagner, Daniel Barbosa, Bruce White Jr

Key Losses: Joe Tidd, Marcello Sosa, Ryan Rodriguez

Keys to Victory: Get the fight to the ground against superior striker. Control top position on ground, stay off back. Don't gas out trying to do takedowns.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: This actually has the makings of a potential FotN. Diaz is a superior grappler with some brutal GnP, but able to hold his own standing against most strikers in his weight class to some degree. If he can stand and bang with Corona, Diaz could find himself with opportunities to get this fight to the ground where he can control the action and impose his will.

Jason Mendoza

Record: (8-2) MMA (5-2) HFC

Manager: Bear Stevenson

Alliance: Hey Steve

Accolades: KotN (2)

Key Wins: Lord Sebastian M. Dillinger, Blinky Billy, Augustus Hippobody

Key Losses: Matthaus Gold, Haki Hugbergsson

Keys to Victory: Outclassed, need to have solid game plan (sliders). Be aware of Maui's boxing advantage, mix up strikes to confuse his defenses.

-VS-

Raykuza Maui

Record: (5-3) MMA (1-1) HFC

Manager: Tev Clark

Alliance: UnderGround Fights Ent.

Accolades: KotN (2)

Key Wins: Heavy Fukk, Bulgin Dickrilla, Steven Seagal

Key Losses: Doug Slugs, Bane Darwin, Heavy Fukk

Keys to Victory: Be patient, strike accurately. Don't go for the quick finish, fight smart and finish will come to you.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: This fight seems a bit stacked against Mendoza, but being under good management could help him pull off the upset.

Sabotage Rex "Pussy Melter"

Record: (8-3) MMA (3-1) HFC

Manager: Doctor John Zoidberg

Alliance: NAUGHTLY CREW

Accolades: FotN (2), KotN (2)

Key Wins: Shamus Murphy, Chanthaphone Southanouvong, Daaniel Teteny

Key Losses: Harry Olsen, Ikeda Toshiyuki, Shamus Murphy

Keys to Victory: Convince yourself Black is a pussy, and melt away! Or, go melt up on a nurse to be standing by after the fight.

-VS-

"The Beatnik" Dante Black

Record: (4-3) MMA (3-1) HFC

Manager: Action Jackson

Accolades: FotN (1)

Key Wins: Akhmedov Nurmagedov, Rooga Chooga, Lauri Jukola

Key Losses: Dre Battle, Recardo Milos

Keys to Victory: Use all aspects of your game to overwhelm Rex. Striking advantage, BJJ advantage, just don't underestimate your opponent.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Black has really come on strong since his debut in HFC. Since his loss to Battle, he's won 3 strait following on Dre's heels for a contenders spot. Under great management, Black could find himself in a position to challenge for a top contender spot in short order.

Simeoni Jukola

Record: (7-4) MMA (4-4) HFC

Manager: Seppo Taalasmaa

Accolades: FotN (1) KotN (1)

Key Wins: Samson Komua, Reagan Marley, Daniel Pawlik

Key Losses: Baruto Tonissaar, Shamus Murphy, Ademaro Dos Anjos

Keys to Victory: MUST get this fight to the ground. The longer you stand with Bakar, the more likely you are to be waking up seeing the replay on the big screen.

-VS-

Marko Bakar

Record: (5-0) MMA (1-0) HFC

Manager: Mihail Montana

Alliance: Convicted Inc

Key Wins: Lauri Jukola, Cayden Abner

Key Losses: N/A

Keys to Victory: Avoid the takedown, need to keep moving and hope to negate wrestling disadvantage. Use elite MT to keep fight at range and look for your shot.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Bakar is only on his second fight in the HFC, but his standing game is amongst the elite in the org. If he can round out his ground game, Bakar could be a man on the rise to a very bright future.

Killer "Bee" Bee

Record: (4-6) MMA (2-3) HFC

Manager: W J "The Rooster" Rivers

Alliance: Syndicate

Key Wins: Shirley Crabtree, Cory Ashby, Jas Drop

Key Losses: Lord Sebastian M. Dillinger, Julio Falcon, Haki Hugbergsson

Keys to Victory: Don't try to get the fight to the ground too hard, it's most likely going to the ground either way. Use BJJ advantage to secure a submission. Attempt to control Rodriguez to slow down his wrestling advantage.

-VS-

Nick "The Black Belt Slayer" Rodriguez

Record: (4-2) MMA (1-2) HFC

Manager: Coach Steve

Key Wins: Henri Kirchen, Juan De Souza

Key Losses: Viktor Babinski, Jim Fox

Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing for a while, don't force the ground game. Can win the fight with striking advantage for points, but when on ground be mindful of giving up an easy submission to the superior BJJ artist.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Rodriguez was 3-0 entering HFC, but is only 1-2 since. He needs to win this fight to turn things around. Bee is at likely on the tail end of his career and a loss to him may revitalize his career a little, but would mean a re-evaluation for Rodriguez.

Samson "Koa" Komua

Record: (2-4) MMA (2-3) HFC

Manager: Bwang Jong Sr

Key Wins: Dre Battle, Akhmedov Nurmagedov

Key Losses: Dre Battle, Simeoni Jukola

Keys to Victory: Get the fight on the ground and control the fight. Don't let your opponent get away once you have him on the ground. Superior grappling should allow scoring and potentially ending fight.

-VS-

Richard Pryor

Record: (2-0) MMA (1-0) HFC

Manager: Lucky Lefty

Alliance: Keyboard Warriors

Accolade: Undefeated

Key Wins: Alesana Seia

Key Losses: N/A

Keys to Win: Keep fight standing and scoring with the judges.

Keys Thoughts & Takeaways: Lefty is an outstanding striker who's taking a page out of the Sitsongrit camp. He's a very accurate striker who loves to score points in bunches with the judges. Koa is an amazing talent, but will need to be locked in tonight against the young striker.

Saggy "Low Balls" Dinglestomper

Record: (3-3) MMA (1-1) HFC

Manager: Hare Rumpler

Accolades: FotN (2)

Key Wins: Shay O Donnelly, Josephus Miller, Pedro Alves

Key Losses: Hector Morales, Juodasis Vaiduoklis

Keys to Victory: Don't get kicked in the balls. Popeye may decide to become Popnutz and Dinglstomp your Danglies.

-VS-

Rukter "Popeye" Demenok

Record: (2-2) MMA (0-1) HFC

Manager: Carlos Castenada

Alliance: N/A

Key Wins: Red Yabaite

Key Losses: Miguel Sandoval

Keys to Victory: Don't go all in looking for a quick finish. Use all of your tools, mix it up. Score with the judges, then wear him down and finish it.

Key Thoughts & Takeaways: Demenok has some hefty advantages from a skill standpoint. But anyone who has to lug around balls that size, well, you know they're a tough bastard. If he can fight smart, and find just a smidge of luck, maybe Saggy can have an outside shot. Or, perhaps the manager can show his skills on the slider side and pull out the upset against an unproven manager.
  • Upvote 4

Or, perhaps the manager can show his skills on the slider side and pull out the upset against an unproven manager.

Haha, I don't know that I'd go calling Carlos unproven! lol. You know, only one of the best managers in Yabai who happens to be on sabbatical at the moment but is also a former #1 manager in the game and all...haha!

• Upvote 2

Haha, I don't know that I'd go calling Carlos unproven! lol. You know, only one of the best managers in Yabai who happens to be on sabbatical at the moment but is also a former #1 manager in the game and all...haha!

HA HA! My sarcasm does not escape you!

Although I had no clue he was former YABAI LMAO

• Upvote 2

Rankings are updated on page 1 of this thread. (top 10 graphic)

Top 5 shortlist for you here:

135 Bantamweight Rankings
1. Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (7-1) Champion
2. Etienne Gueguen (12-2) #1 Contender
3. Chad Repine (11-5)
4. Florisvaldo De Oliveira (7-4)
5. David Dilbrandt (8-2-1)
145 Featherweight Rankings
1. Marcello Sosa (12-1-1) Champion
2. Lorenzo Benedetti (10-2-2) #1 Contender
3. BJJ Catch Wrestler (10-6)
4. Jewel Diaz (10-3-1)
5. Joe Tidd (12-8)
155 Lightweight Rankings
1. Gorgon Patriot (11-3) Champion
2. Pinero Chai (9-1-1) #1 Contender
3. Ed Ford (7-3)
4. Kai Kona (7-3)
5. Georges Moxley (9-4)
170 Welterweight Rankings
1. Slash Slingin (14-3) Champion
2. Malcom King (8-1) #1 Contender
3. Manolito Tai Kung (13-2)
4. Shaquan Woods (9-3)
5. Lucien Lachance (10-5)
185 Middleweight Rankings
1. Ademaro Dos Anjos (13-1) Champion
2. Baruto Tonissaar (9-3) #1 Contender
3. Dre Battle (6-1)
4. Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (13-6)
5. Chip Nickel (9-4)
205 Light Heavyweight Rankings
1. Seelow Heights (7-1) Champion
2. Ko Van Den Born (7-2) #1 Contender
3. Ralph McGuire (9-3)
4. Maxim Jahouli (9-3)
5. Aatreya Mahrishi (7-3)
265 Heavyweight Rankings
1. Demir Kocak (11 - 1) Champion
2. Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (13-4) Top Contender
3. Boris Krylov (10-4)
4. Bruce Vanorden (10-5)
5. Platinum Fox (10-5-1)
265+ Super Heavyweight Rankings
1. Massive Wanker (13-0) Champion
2. Gregory Motts (12-4) #1 Contender
3. Jason Mendoza (9-2)
4. Doug Slugs (13-3)
5. Chief Red Eagle (19-5)
  • Upvote 3

HFC 49 "Preview"
1606084613HFC_49.png
Good evening ladies and Gents it's The Butcher here, to run a Stacked HFC 49 card by ya. The Main Event will feature the current HFC Heavyweight champion Demir Kocak as he looks to Defend his newly reagained belt against former F&B Superheavyweight champ Lev Davidovitch Bronstein. Equally as fabulous will be the Co-Main Event when HFC Middleweight champ "ADA" looks to record his 4th straight defense as he meets a surging Baruto Tonissaar. Overall just another exciting day at the office for HFC Fans, now let's take a look what the preliminary card has in store!

Prelims
Featherweight Division
Bilal "Tempered" Vinsson(4-5-0) vs Dale "king me" Holloway(6-7-0)
Vinsson is coming off a razor sharp Majority Decision loss in his previous bout and has recently changed management as Money Mayweather looks to bring "Tempered" to the promise land.
For Holloway this is a dire moment in his career after 5 straight losses all by way of finish, tough for a fighter who started his career at 6-2.
Dale found a lot of success with his submission ability early and to be honest it seems to be his only shot here.

Meanwhile Vinsson, a grappler as well has looked to have developed a little stand-up game, is the more versatile of the two.

Bilal may want to be cautious in his ground and pound which has won him a few fights.
Heavyweight Division
Hardrefi Mikli(3-1-0) vs "Billy BarxXx" Billy Bob Brown(2-1-0)
Mikli is making his HFC debut and looks to leave behind his only loss that occurred in his previous fight at F&B 37.
Brown is also coming off a loss in his HFC debut as he feel victim to a nasty Triangle choke.
Both of these young HW's are going to be looking at face planting the other so "Don't blink". But more important its a much needed win for them, as both seem to have all the tools to be a future Boss at Heavyweight.
Lightweight Division
Shay "Irish" O Donnelly(13-8-1) vs Rafaelo Gracie(2-2-0)
Shay is a former SMASH Lightweight champion, but after 3 consecutive losses the 30 year old fighter looks to have entered the twilight of what has been a successful career.
Rafaelo the 27th third cousin of Roycy Gracie is back for his 4th HFC appearance after a rollercoaster 1-2 start.
A Brown belt in BJJ, Gracie will undoubtedly be looking to bring this bad boy to the ground early and often, Can he though? Donnelly is an experienced former champ, and Gracie did struggle with takedowns in his last fight. Striker vs grappler, experience vs youth these questions will be answered soon enough!
Heavyweight Division
Tiago "Boa" Da Costa(9-7-0) vs "Gentlemen" Jim Fox(6-7-0)
Tiago the native of Sao Paulo, Brazil is a former ICC Super Heavyweight champ but currently is on a 3 fight loosing skid. A skid that includes a loss to Jeremy Motts for the F&B 265+ championship. This could be a defining moment for "Boa".
Inconsistent has been the key word for Jim as of late, as he seems to follow up his impressive wins with unimpressive losses. Don't let that distract you from the fact that the "Gentlemen" has one of if not the most impressive Stache's on the HFC roster.
This is a grapplers delight here between two powerful Heavyweights itching to get back on track. Boa has never been to a decision and Fox just once himself. I would not be shocked if this one went into deep waters though with two BJJ specialist.
"Feature Prelim"
Featherweight Division
Nati "Bo" Pisswater(6-3-0) vs Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner(5-4-0)
Nati has had quite the run at 145 as of late; as he earned himself his first title fight of his young career. Although his title hopes where taking from him momentarily by way of 2ND round tko, he did give the champ a scare after nabbing round 1 on the scorecards.
Munich, Germany's own Kurt Wagner is back in the HFC cage after back to back losses, as he looks to get back to his submission winning ways. With submission victories over the likes of Northwood, Fury, and Vinsson, a win over Pisswater would sure be some sweet Pisswater indeed.
Pisswater is a versatile striker winning 4 of 6 victories by way of TKO, he has been a bit more timid as shown in his last two Decision wins. Meanwhile the BJJ Black belt in "Nightcrawler" will won't nothing to do with Nati on the feet, unless the "Powers that be" re-instate teleportation.
Final Verdict: If Wagner fails to get the fight to the ground, it may be a quick but painful night.
Main Card
Middleweight Division
Akhmedov "Bear" Nurmagedov vs Harry "the mauler" Olsen
5-2-0 10-6-0
Makhachkala, Russia Cold North, Sweden
Far-Q Fight Club. Fight Club elite
World Class Dagestani rapist Muay Thai figher
Akhmedov recently had a two fight win streak haulted with a to close to call Majority Decision loss. His most critical win IMO was against Jaska Lahti, it showed just how dangerous his slams can be, and that he's not just a submission figher.
Directly across the cage from him stands a exciting striker and former Middleweight title contender in Olsen who is coming off consecutive KO defeats. He has simply fought the best of the best at 185 as proven in his last 5 fights going 2-3.
For Olsen this could be similar to his fight against the 185 champ "ADA". A fight he was dominating until being Guillotined late in round three. "Bear" has a few options with a rapidly improving stand up game, you got to sense at some point though he goes to his judoka ways and gets a Takedwon of some sort.
Final Verdict: Harry has to keep it on the feet and he has the ability to finish anyone, but I think the cardio machine gets the nod here.

Nurmagomedov by Unanimous Decision
Heavyweight Division
Juju Baraka vs Boris Krylov
4-1-0 10-4-0
N�Djamena, Chad. Novosibirsk, Russia
[]�The Zoo�[] No Stepchild - No Entrance
Chadanian Tactical Savagery Kickboxing/Russian Sambo
Juju has emerged as a top Contender in the HFC Heavyweight division in just a 5 month period. He put a firm stamp on that statement with his come from behind KO of Don Piano in his last outing. Now 4-0 in the HFC Cage he looks to add a former champion to the list of victims.
Former HFC and Madness 265 pound champ is sitting in a unfamiliar spot in his career, loosing two straight both by the dreaded cut stoppage, "let em fight Ref"(Not to mention against the current champions at HW and SHW). Krylov is never going to hand you a victory, other than a submission loss in his MMA debut he has yet to be legitimately finished.
The Heavyweights are always intriguing to watch as the highlight reel KO seems to always be an option, and with two prolific strikers like these two it's no different here. This is by far Baraka's toughest fight, and he may need to install some of that Tactical Savagery here. Boris has got to be the pursuer in this bought and keep away from the clinch as he did against that Massive Wanker.
Final Verdict: this one is incredibly tough to call but here ya go.

Baraka by TKO/cuts round 3
Heavyweight Division
"The Boss" Don Piano Vs. Alex Ferreria
8-4-0 10-5-0
Varginha, Brazil Sao Paulo, Brazil
BARNEY MEATHOUSE Crassus
Muay Thai facial surgeon World Class Boxer
"The Boss" has not been to the third round since his pro debut and since then has compiled 7 decisive (T)KO finishes. The loss to Baraka in his last fight may have been crucial, as a win would have positioned him as a top Contender within the packed HFC Heavyweight division.
Former S.A.F.O and Madness MMA Heavyweight champion is currently in a pivotal spot in his career, after a 3rd straight loss. His last fight was against current #1 contender Bronstein who apparently loves the taste of his own blood as he gave Ferreira a smothering blood bath, beating Alex via TKO(strikes).
Two Lights out brazilian strikers fighting it out as Muay Thai meets Boxing, in a fight I don't see going to a decision. I think it's possible both of these guys are eager to wipe the taste of there previous fights out there mouths and what better way than knocking a fellow countryman the hell out.
This one is even tougher to call but I got
Piano by KO in round 2.

And no, it's not because of his life changing penile implant services, he helped me with! So don't mention it.
Co-Main Event
Middleweight Championship
15934452645739.gif 15769763091925.jpg
Champion: Ademaro "A.D.A" Dos Anjos vs Challenger: Baruto Tonissaar
13-1-0 9-2-0
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Kuressaare, Estonia
(HQ) W.C.D.A Pantheon of Paroxysm
BJJ/ SWAT style aggression Muay Thai Death fighting
Are first big Title fight will be for the Middleweight championship.

Challenger Baruto Tonissaar is coming into this contest with three straight victories, two of which garnered him "Fight of the Night" bonuses. In his last fight he took a hard fought Unanimous Decision over former MW champ Chip Nickel. At just 22 years of age, this hard noised Estonian slugger looks primed to shock the MMA world This Saturday Night in "the Big Apple".
Champion ADA is looking to pickup his 4th straight title Defense and 9th straight win in MMA. After a dominating 5 round UD win over Alan Spence the champ added his 9th submission victory when he forced Faeqeuin Bizihwaeilie to tap via triangle choke in round 3 of there contest. Dos Anjos looks to add to his early famed legacy as he looks to derail another dangerous contender.
Final Verdict: Baruto is the underdog to some but this is Hardcore Fc and you can never count out the underdog. That said
ADA round 3 submission
Looking Forward The Victor of this title fight is former champ Chip Nickel will be playing the spoiler as he faces the brash fast rising prospect in Dre Battle! This division looks to be heating up.
Main Event
Heavyweight Championship
2w10.jpg 19b2.jpg
Champion: Demir Kocak Vs. Challenger: Lev Davidovitch "Rebel" Bronstein
11-1-0 13-4-0
Istanbul, Turkey. Konoha, Russia
Punch Out Gym. London MMA Club
Balder Bull Fighting Systems. KO artist of a nasty variety
And here it is!

The main event of the evening in which we see the Heavyweight champion challenge a contender given a 13.987654321 % chance to win. Lets start with the contender, former F&B Super Heavyweight champion who recently dispatched of two former contenders himself in his first two fights in his new Division Lev Davidovitch Bronstein. Lev is the OG of the division at 31 years old but continues to show no sign of aging. In a champion vs champion fight Lev nearly put an end to the absolute dominance of Massive Wanker, after winning the first three rounds he got caught in a crucial Kneebar in round 4.
Enter Demir Kocak, 11-1 as a professional and now a 3 time World Heavyweight champion looks to add another big win to his resume. A native of Turkey, Kocak avenged his only pro defeat at last months "All Hallow's Bash" card with a big win over Boris Krylov also regaining his belt. Kocak has proven that he is very adaptable in the cage, knowing when to dive in for the kill or just strategically when by Decision. Having a manager like Mac Little in your corner can't be bad either.
Final Verdict: I personally would have been quick to count Lev out in his last two fights at Heavyweight but he would have made a fool out of me both times, buuuuuuutttt I see Demir retaining his belt late in round 3
Kocak by TKO Rd 3
Waiting in the wings is a potential Wanker vs Kocak, champion vs champion super-de-duper Superfight, unless "Rebel" Bronstein has the last word!
Thank you all for your precious time and remember "Stay Hardcore"
  • Upvote 9