Private gym setups

JakeF

So, today I had a lot of time on my hands and I tried to improve my gym setup since there are 24 fighters training there already. Think I came up with a pretty useful setup, maximizing the coach skill points to 3449, but I am curious to see your set-ups and why do u think it is better.(In the past there were a lot of questions by newbies about what coaches to hire)

So I have hired the following coaches:

Two 3x elite coaches(Boxing-MT-Wrestling) to train Clinchwork and other striking skills

Four 2x elite coaches(Boxing-MT) to train all striking skills except Clinchwork

Three 2x elite coaches(Wrestling-BJJ) to train all ground skills and takedown defense/ofense

Three 1x elite coaches(Fitness) to train CT

In order for this to work, you have to hire all coaches but one of the 3x elite and one of the 1x elite coaches. Leave them for last, so when you hire the other coaches, you will be at 2850 coach points. Hire the CT coach but with 149 points in fitness and you will be at 2999 coach points. With time he will improve to 150 plus I don't think one point matters so much. Then hire the last 3x elite coach and you will be at 3449 points.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it always better to create your own gym or is it viable to buy a gym from the market?

I'm asking because I'm looking to open my private gym and know 0 about gyms.

Any guides out there?

Anything you guys can teach me is welcome. Like how to keep it clean and stuff.

Sincerely,

The ultimate gym noob.

• 2 years later...

So, today I had a lot of time on my hands and I tried to improve my gym setup since there are 24 fighters training there already. Think I came up with a pretty useful setup, maximizing the coach skill points to 3449, but I am curious to see your set-ups and why do u think it is better.(In the past there were a lot of questions by newbies about what coaches to hire)

So I have hired the following coaches:

Two 3x elite coaches(Boxing-MT-Wrestling) to train Clinchwork and other striking skills

Four 2x elite coaches(Boxing-MT) to train all striking skills except Clinchwork

Three 2x elite coaches(Wrestling-BJJ) to train all ground skills and takedown defense/ofense

Three 1x elite coaches(Fitness) to train CT

In order for this to work, you have to hire all coaches but one of the 3x elite and one of the 1x elite coaches. Leave them for last, so when you hire the other coaches, you will be at 2850 coach points. Hire the CT coach but with 149 points in fitness and you will be at 2999 coach points. With time he will improve to 150 plus I don't think one point matters so much. Then hire the last 3x elite coach and you will be at 3449 points.

Hey man! Not sure if you still play, but how much does this set up run you a month?

Running a gym won't give you any profit so it's a bit risky to do if you don't have enough cash.. you don't earn money with private gyms.

I have 12 coaches : 1 elite, 10 double elite and 1 triple elite coaches. 13 fighters in the gym with a 1k fee

my expenses per week less the Gym fees is 48k so thats around 200k per month

Running a gym won't give you any profit so it's a bit risky to do if you don't have enough cash.. you don't earn money with private gyms.

I have 12 coaches : 1 elite, 10 double elite and 1 triple elite coaches. 13 fighters in the gym with a 1k fee

my expenses per week less the Gym fees is 48k so thats around 200k per month

Good lord, that’s a hefty price tag per month.

I’ll have to wait a bit before trying to open a private gym.