Come on guys chose Baraka

He was the first avatar i made but he ended up looking like a fucktard and i knew mike wouldn't accept him so bailed on it.

These lads are starting to get slightly offended that they have not yet been chosen! Still looking for their rightful owners to lead them to glory in the Mortal Kombat tournament:

9csw.jpgho2a.pngn5f2.jpg0dc8.jpg

8ycx.pngzpdv.jpg87m0.jpg

If you want one of the characters but do not like the avatar just tell me and i will get in the zone and do a better one for you. Or if you do not see your favorite MK fighter up there and want me to do him for you I can do that as well but note it cant be a female or a monster lookin muthafucka, they will get declined by mike.

I wish I didn't submit the Sub-Zero avatar already. Otherwise I would offer to use a different character if needed to get people to sign up. This should be a quick fun tourney with nice prizes and cool avatars where you can roleplay one of the great characters from MK.

I wish I didn't submit the Sub-Zero avatar already. Otherwise I would offer to use a different character if needed to get people to sign up. This should be a quick fun tourney with nice prizes and cool avatars where you can roleplay one of the great characters from MK.

I dunno if the reason people are not signing up is because the avatars because I stated that I can change them if wanted. But just in case it is and people have not read that part I think I will go ahead and improve them anyway! When I have the time.

I dunno if the reason people are not signing up is because the avatars because I stated that I can change them if wanted. But just in case it is and people have not read that part I think I will go ahead and improve them anyway! When I have the time.

I think it's because Mortal Kombat is a specific niche. And, people love it. But there are like 70+ mortal kombat characters, and maybe opening up the pool to any real or reasonable character would draw more in. But, you're almost there, so you might not need to.

I like Goro, Quan Chi, Bo Rai Cho, Jax(who no one is picking for some reason), Havik, Rain, Baraka would need a new face, Ermac, also people love the female characters, and there are tons of them, but you can't make those, so that hurts too. Also, the boss characters are all awesome, like Motaro, Kintaro and Goro, but you are doing the Shang Tsung boss thing, so that doesn't really work.

OK I've said way too much. Good luck with the tourney. My brother is in this tourney so that's why I'm not picking one.

I think it's because Mortal Kombat is a specific niche. And, people love it. But there are like 70+ mortal kombat characters, and maybe opening up the pool to any real or reasonable character would draw more in. But, you're almost there, so you might not need to.

I like Goro, Quan Chi, Bo Rai Cho, Jax(who no one is picking for some reason), Havik, Rain, Baraka would need a new face, Ermac, also people love the female characters, and there are tons of them, but you can't make those, so that hurts too. Also, the boss characters are all awesome, like Motaro, Kintaro and Goro, but you are doing the Shang Tsung boss thing, so that doesn't really work.

OK I've said way too much. Good luck with the tourney. My brother is in this tourney so that's why I'm not picking one.

Ye I had to choose just 16 and I don't even know the whole MK cast but I again as you mentioned i cant make any women or characters that look too monstrous otherwise it'll get declined by mike. As I said though If anyone wants me do make them an avatar which will be a passable character I can make it for them or change one of the existing ones to their preference.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and who's your bro?

Ye I had to choose just 16 and I don't even know the whole MK cast but I again as you mentioned i cant make any women or characters that look too monstrous otherwise it'll get declined by mike. As I said though If anyone wants me do make them an avatar which will be a passable character I can make it for them or change one of the existing ones to their preference.

Anyway thanks for the feedback and who's your bro?

Ethan Downs.

I can, but we fought each other in Bankrupting Bankrupt tourney first round, and I joined the Convicted tourney as well, which we are both in. I'm really not very good anyways, lol, so if he joins one I like to stay out of it.

Lol i will just ask him for advice for a different fight,whenever i do that somehow i beat him

Cheers. We need 4-5 more people, I put my name down for now in case it doesnt fill. But I'd ratehr not be involved because I don't wanna have to give myself the prizes :shades:

aight I have added a couple more avatars to choose from in hope that more people join what will be a fun tourney! so the remaining avatars to choose from are:

DARRIUS RAIN REPTILE KENSHI

c00c.pngw6hr.png9csw.jpgn5f2.jpg

Any of them can be redone OR I can create a different one! Lemme know, only a few places left..

• Upvote 1

Who TF is Darius

lol I typed in google MK characters and it came up with this bad ass darius dude.. can anyone confirm thats his real name in mortal kombat or did google lie to me?

My only good guys are 135 and 185

and ye it is a creation tournament. Be sure to read the rules just to be sure because there are some rules that are unusual/important in this tourny.

The Sub-Zero and Nightwolf av's are awesome. I would like to join as Jax but I would like his avatar to be re-done.

Also this is Reptile not Scorpion

Oh shizzle i knew that was reptile.. I was clearly just not thinking.. and thanks I will get onto making a better Jax soon. Also the pic you sent me over pm was too illustrated.. I will have to use one that is more realistic or better graphics.

• Upvote 1