Time to Rise Again...

Ok everyone, I have officially taken over the rebuild of this once storied company and expect nothing short of great success!! Please contact me ingame if u are looking to sign on the dotted line and come along on the journey. Also we will be seeking out a writer to join us and possibly also a graphic artiist (Posters and need a banner) Contact me to discuss these roles further also in game! I hope to build up this roster and get us running full tilt by July!

• Upvote 1

Ok everyone, I have officially taken over the rebuild if this once storied company and expect nothing short of great success!! Please contact me ingame if u are looking to sign on the dotted line and come along on the journey. Also we will be seeking out a writer to join us and possibly also a graphic artiist (Posters and need a banner) Contact me to discuss these roles further also in game! I hope to build up this roster and get us running full tilt by July!

I'd love to get in early with some of my young fighters too. Glad to see Syn coming back.

good. now my young guys can just kick the shit out of all of fossil's young guys on the undercards and gain some much needed experience. :P

Well I too have some young guys that would be interested...I need revenge on Fossil and I guess I will dish out some beatings on jbomb too if thats cool with syn?

• Upvote 1