Gladius Survival Of The Fittest

MrWonder

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this will be the 10th fight on this card right?

Also, just a tip. With this kind of lineup (the best of the best from the season) you can actually pull a Pay-per-view and it will boost the hell outta your ratings :)

Scotty showed me that trick and my org got a crazy arse boost in our PPV event that Island season. You might lose a tiny bit of $$ on it but the hype boost is crazy. Maybe just do a 1 hour PPV as it can be very costly. Top 5 org owners can guide you better here as my org is not yet in PPV territory.

15629619539708.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg

Camara is looking to cinch up a triangle. Kukko throws the leg off to one side though and gets in tight to Camara's body to avoid the submission. Camara has instead reached around Kukko's neck and now has a guillotine! Oh, this is biiiig trouble! Camara arches his back and squeezes and forces the tap from his hapless opponent.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:30 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Raymundo Camara!
A very excited looking Raymundo Camara rambled incoherently for about 5 minutes post fight about how awesome he is. It was kinda funny for a while but then everyone got annoyed.

Don Camara: Raymundo I`m so proud of you, putting Nova Scotia on the map. Uncle Wolf and our camp are so proud !

Huge thanks to Mr. Wonder and GLADIUS MMA.

Amazing job ! Another creation tourney won by Camp Camara !

#heritaage

#RideorDiieBitch

200518111955713574.png