Jesus Gonzalez Interview

Reporter: We are here LIVE with top 205lb fighter Jesus Gonzalez to talk about his career and where its heading and also to discuss his upcoming World Tour.

Reporter: How goes everything?

Gonzo: Everything is going great. Doing some training, working out and just having a good time.

Reporter: You are about to embark on your World Tour shortly, can you give us your thoughts on how it came about and your plans?

Gonzo: Well I noticed some scrub a while back started a "World Tour" *Gonzo holds up his fingers making quotation signs* that has so far started off with all of three people giving a shit about it...

Reporter: That's pretty harsh man...

Gonzo: Just calling it like I see it. It was actually a good idea and I give the little guy some credit. he might have been able to pull it off if anybody knew who the hell he was.

Reporter: Well so what is your tour going to look like?

Gonzo: Well obviously thousands of fans getting their money worth on some entertaining fights. I want to put on a show for the people who haven't had a chance to see me fight yet, I want the fans to have something to get excited about soon.

Reporter: What about opponents and locations?

Gonzo: Well the tour is kicking off in London at CFL around 2-3 weeks from now with a fight against a fast rising star in Jerry Millen. The kid looks tough and it should be a good test of where I am in my career and my training. My manager had done a good job of trying to get me killed with this thing. We then go on to fight Ossi Jokinen in Russian Combat and then my dream fight...

Reporter: What is your dream fight?

Gonzo: I get to fight Apollo "Can Crusher" Creed finally. Me and that guy had a little war of words a while back and it didnt seem like the fight would get put together. That SOB is gonna get KO'd for sure now.

Reporter: Seems like a tough lineup..

Gonzo: I expect tough fights all along the way. The tour continues all around the world from there. Probably gonna be facing david Hollywood in the CFC and George Steele ay Cult of Violence. Its a virtual murderers row of fights coming up.

Reporter: How often are these fights going down?

Gonzo: I want to fight about every 2-3 weeks or so. I want to fight the best available at every stop and I know thats what I will get. Everyone is going to come out of the woodwork to fight me...

Reporter: Well you were once regarded as one of the top fighters in the world....

Gonzo: Once regarded? I still got it man! I will putting on a Knockout clinic on every city. My manager has 13 fights that he is lining up and I plan on winning them all. If by some freak of nature I dont win them all it wont matter. There is nobody in the world who will have faced the competition I have faced in my career.

Reporter: You do have a point there. You always seem to face tough competition. What are your goals for the tour?

Gonzalez: I want to be the first fighter to 20 and even 30 KO's. I want to be the firs tlegit fighter to get to 40 fights and 30 wins. I want to create a legacy. I am only asking for 2 weeks between fights, maybe at most 3. I dont need the time to train, these hands arent going to get any better.

Reporter: Well thank you for your time Gonzo, do you have anything else you wanted to say?

Gonzo: Dont blink anyone. These fights will all be exciting. Every fight will be a war and I will always win the war. Thanks to FrankyFin for letting me go on this little adventure and thank you to the promoters for being accomodating and setting up these tough fights.

Jerry Millen bursts into the room

"Jesus, you are a fighter I have always looked up to, and have dreampt of being as great as. It will be an honor to knock you out. I will even help you back up afterward."

Jerry Millen bursts into the room

"Jesus, you are a fighter I have always looked up to, and have dreampt of being as great as. It will be an honor to knock you out. I will even help you back up afterward."

Gonzo: "You have always looked up to me and you will finish this fight looking up at me. Your time will come, but just not against me."