The 2016/2017 Football (Soccer) Thread

markyosullivan

will follow the same arrangement that barvo and stegan had.

I'd say this. This is how Barca have generally worked. Also, I do not think Cillessen is good either!

Jasper clissen joins Barcelona.from seeing the comments made by Dutch guys on FB it seems jasper is not very highly rated by his own country men.lol

Would be interesting to see If he will be 2nd choice to ter stegan or will follow the same arrangement that barvo and stegan had.

Ter Stegen will be #1 i think

Last day of the season, Spurs got "Levied" by Newcastle. They sold us Sissoko for 30m. I think he will have an impact for Spurs, he has speed and strength which is 2 things we need on our wings at the moment, but 30m for a 27y old playing in the Championship currently? The Wijnaldum deal Liverpool got for 25m sounds like a bargain now. I think this was the first time Spurs paid silly money for a player they will unlikely get it back, i know Soldado cost 26m but at the time we got him he was the 3rd top scorer in Spain.

End of the day, we did this in the window:

Wanyama > Bentaleb
Janssen > N'jie
N'Koudou > Chadli
Pau Lopez > McGee
Sissoko > Mason

I would say, that is an upgrade.

With David Luiz?

http://i.imgur.com/aWoU08W.gif

According to Chelsea. :thumbup: Conte said they only have two CBs which is why he wanted Luiz. Guess we'll see. I think he's too unpredictable for a manager used to rigid, solid defenders.

It seems PSG had quite a few players leaving this transfer window.

I don't think Ligue 1 is competitive anymore. So, I think a high turnover of players have happened. A quick pay day you might say whilst still playing top european games etc.

It has not been competitive for a while, basically PSG was slaughtering everyone for the last few years. I think it has more to do with the money as well though, the EPL has had a MASSIVE influx of cash due to the TV deal they made, in fact you earn more from winning the EPL now than you do from winning the CL.

Last day of the season, Spurs got "Levied" by Newcastle. They sold us Sissoko for 30m. I think he will have an impact for Spurs, he has speed and strength which is 2 things we need on our wings at the moment, but 30m for a 27y old playing in the Championship currently? The Wijnaldum deal Liverpool got for 25m sounds like a bargain now. I think this was the first time Spurs paid silly money for a player they will unlikely get it back, i know Soldado cost 26m but at the time we got him he was the 3rd top scorer in Spain.

End of the day, we did this in the window:

Wanyama > Bentaleb

Janssen > N'jie

N'Koudou > Chadli

Pau Lopez > McGee

Sissoko > Mason

I would say, that is an upgrade.

Imo Sissoko is an awesome player, he did great at euro finals. Also he is very versatille player - can be dm am winger.