Weight cut / Flight / Condition / Island fighter

Daveids

Hi, I have few questions. Thanks for any answers.

1) How to weight cut?

I read something where it says that fighter will be automatically drop weight. Is that right? I think it cost energy. Can you explain to me exactly how it works and how long it takes? I need cut 5lbs right now.

2) Flight to location

If i have a fight outside my fighter location so how does it work? Will the flight arrange itself? What does it mean for a fighter?

I read somewhere that the flight can be canceled and it teleports me.

3) Recommended minimum condition for 3x5 fight?

4) How old fighter is good to create on island?

Template:

1) How to weight cut?

2) Flight to location. Cancellation and teleportation.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I have few questions. Thanks for any answers.

1) How to weight cut?

I read something where it says that fighter will be automatically drop weight. Is that right? I think it cost energy. Can you explain to me exactly how it works and how long it takes? I need cut 5lbs right now.

2) Flight to location

If i have a fight outside my fighter location so how does it work? Will the flight arrange itself? What does it mean for a fighter?

I read somewhere that the flight can be canceled and it teleports me.

Template:

1) How to weight cut?

2) Flight to location. Cancellation and teleportation.

1) How to weight cut? Done automatically. In the top right corner of your fighter page, you can see your fighter's height, weight and the weight they can cut to (which is dependent on your energy level and overall cardio/conditioning). 5 pounds will be easy to cut to regardless of anything else.

2) Flight to location. Cancellation and teleportation. The location for fights is now in effect turned off. Fighters are basically immediately teleported to the fight and back. Not something you need to worry about. The instructions you're reading are outdated, pay no heed.

3) Recommended minimum condition for 3x5 fight? You'll want to either max conditioning at creation or train it immediately up to at least wonderful (12). That will be fine for 3x5 in the beginning but the more the merrier. Anything less than Respectable or Proficient is suicide but it always could be manageable (depending on the caliber of your opponent/his manager).

4) How old fighter is good to create on island? Most people go with 25 for max creation points as the season lasts 6 months and 18 yos will take a while to train up to competitive levels. If you're thinking about creating now, I wouldn't as the season is almost 4 out of 6 months done. Better to wait for the next.

• Upvote 4

4) How old fighter is good to create on island? Most people go with 25 for max creation points as the season lasts 6 months and 18 yos will take a while to train up to competitive levels. If you're thinking about creating now, I wouldn't as the season is almost 4 out of 6 months done. Better to wait for the next.

It's never too late to create an island fighter. It's free fighter slot, so might as well use it and get few extra fights.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...