2015 Plans/Goals?

Beck

Crack the Top 5 in manager rankings which would meet or exceed my best rank yet (#5)

Develop some real strong fighters now that I have learned the errors in my ways in 2013

Win something other then friggin lottery tickets on Spin and Win

Continue to assist new Org Owners develop their companies

Crack the top 100 with a fighter(s)

Become #1 in a WC with one of my fighters

Well now lets see how I did...

1. Nailed it hitting the #5 spot during the 2014 year but not exceeding my personal best, however that was a shortlived stay!!

2. Thought I had done this until both Sepultra & Kazuhiro went off the rails and well we all know how Orion did in ITFL...

3. 03 Jul, 2014 Thursday - Won a free custom avatar on Spin and Win! But thats about it...

4. Still doing this quietly whenever I can...

5. Nope

6. Nope

So onto 2015, what should I aim for...

1. Hit the top 3 ranked managers in the game

2. Get my new alliance into League 1 division 1 (Will be a team accomplishment not a personal one)

3. Have a top 100 ranked fighter on the P4P list

4. Have a top 10 fighter in his w/c ranking

5. Solve that damn Spin and Win mystery!!!

Last years goals.

1. Finally get that #1 manager trophy. Been #2 a few times now but LT was ahead both times.

2. Make the Kersikov's the most feared family since the Sackett's.

3. Get one of the Kersikov's into the top 10 p4p list. (Marko might get there in his next fight).

4. Make TWW news even better than last year.

Got the #1 managers trophy.

They aren't quite at the Sackett stage but they are getting there.

Roman made it into the top 10.

Pretty sure the TWW News this year has been better than last year.

This year

Get a Kersikov to the #1 p4p trophy

that is about it.

Win a jet. Surely I'm due one. I'm #15 on the voting ranks goddam!

Get my boys into their mid 20s and still be worth keeping. My top guys will be 26 to 28 in age this time next year... approaching their peaks.. exciting times! Hopefully a few will be kicking serious ass.

Try not to quit: Try and find a life/Tycoon balance!

my goal:

be patient with all my 18 y olds,a nd let them not fight too soon. very hard, because i love seeing those fights in php. every day is a struggle not to hit the book QFC-button :D

Maybe made too much 18y olds the same time (got 7).

Try to master the simulator, so i can adjust the sliders better when reading the report of his last fight.

And just be nice and helpful too other people :)

I had a fantastic 2014 regarding the org and my goal for 2015 would be to continue in that area. CEC made it to an all time high of Number 3 Worldwide but it did coincide with Scott stripping a champion. It has been a consistent 4th though, so a jump to the top 3 for longer than a week would be an achievement for me. Touching top spot even for a few hours would be nice too!

A huge thing for me would be the relationships I have built in the game which has helped the growth of CEC. Bringing in good fighters is nice but having that manager want to have their fighters here means a lot to me. I want to continue that and I aim to improve the org experience for all involved, so in 2015 I want to start having posters and previews for ALL (or at least most) events, it is definitely the one area I could easily improve in.

I have lost the love of fighting my own guys and have been slowly releasing them to create new fighters that I will at some point throw into some fights so my goal in this area would be to get that drive back to want to fight.

In short;

CEC consistently ranked top 3.

Posters and Previews on all events.

Maintain the good relationships I have, build new ones also.

Get the itch back to fight.

Maintain this fantastic beard of mine.

This could be fun

I'll aim low and you never know

- crack the top 200 manager ranks ( haven't figured out the new fight engine yet :/ #imiss2011

- hit top 100 wc with a fighter

- fight in a top org with a creation of mine

- hold 4 belts

- resurge Luther lamels career and win in 2 more divisions with Lawrence

-get a fucking grip and do something useful before I hit 5 years of tycoon ism

Well this is gonna be tough because I only have 11 guys who have the ability to fight in any org right now but I'm still going w/ 8 guys top 10 wc at the same time.

I had 5 earlier in the year and 2 or 3 guys chilling around 150-200 p4p at the same time so I got close & then I fell apart recently so maybe late in the year I will have a shot at it. Or I really need to turn things around on my guys.

- Get in the top 50 in the manager rankings YES

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings NO

- Get one of my fighters into EVO / Syn / Ascension (or a top 3 in the world org) NO

- Get Leroy Morris (16-7) into the top 10 Featherweights rankings in the world NO

- Keep both of my 16 year old fighters Corey Davis (0-0) and Tommy Lynch (0-0-1) undefeated YES (both didn't fight)

- Win a plane on Spin & Win YES

- Have at least 2 of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014 NO (Only Kenneth Omeruo won a title. Bradley Johnson, Leeroy Morris, Jozef Jankowski and Daniel O'Sullivan managed to get title shots but none won their title fights)

Going to try and achieve what I didn't last year along with a couple other targets.

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension )

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014

- Help my alliance, The Corporation get to Division 1 in the alliance tables

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4)

- Win at least one tournament with one of my fighters

- Guide at least one of Daniel O'Sullivan (11-3) , Oscar dos Santos (6-3) or Urano Liberte (6-1) to a title shot and win it.

1) I want to put a lot of work in my org NY Fight Nights in 2015 also. I love running the org and communicating with the managers who have fighters at NYFN. My mission is to make it a wonderful place where people love to have their fighters fight. Although I'm relatively new to the org business, NYFN Is my first experience with running an org, I hope to make it a solid org ranked around 25th worldwide.

2a) I hope to win a few belts and defend them successfully.

2b) I hope to win a tournament with one of my guys

3) get into the top 200 in the manager rankings.

4) I want to continue writing stories for fighters and I hope people will like the stories.

5) I hope that my young projects keep improving and that some of them might prove to be top prospects in 2015.

6) I hope I can do something back for the game after all the fun it has given me so far. I hope I can open the threads for the yearly awards also next year!

7) I want to help new managers and learn them things I learned from my alliance buddies, my mentor and many other managers.

8) I would love to win an award at the yearly tycoon awards. That would be huge for me!

9) I really hope to become a well known name in the MMA-tycoon world and that people will automatically link my name with only good things :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think we are for a lot of us the same goals for this year, mines are :

-Getting LFC to the Top 10 (Let's aim 10 to reach 15 :)

-Release most of my fighters and make at least 2 strong project fighter able to reach the highest level

-Learn how to make hard sliders

Gonna try not to be too ambitious !!

#1. Win my first title with one of my fighters

#2. Keep the Marco van der Meanor story going all year, and try end the year with him unbeaten.

#3. Try and break into the top 100 managers

#4. Get a fighter to over 10 skill rating in all four categories (Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling & BJJ)

Going to try and achieve what I didn't last year along with a couple other targets.

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension ) Travis Herald has signed for EVO

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4)

- Guide at least one of Daniel O'Sullivan (11-3) , Oscar dos Santos (6-3) or Urano Liberte (6-1) to a title shot and win it.

• 3 weeks later...

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension ) Travis Herald has signed for EVO

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014 Halfway there: Bradley Johnson just won the SSFC Lightweight title

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4) Currently in Division 3