Is Jon Hess Invincible?

Sounds like an early stoppage to me, Hess was clearly playing possum and the referee got over excited.

"Now I'm not one for sour grapes, but I believe RHSC was using steroids prior to and before our fight. Also I was still completely coherent when the idiot ref called it off"

I am the red haired reincarnation of Christ. My presence alone should be considered divine intervention. The lord artificially inseminated my mother and declared me the chosen one. Follow my path of greatness, give me credit for all your achievements, and I'll let you enter my heavenly spiritual realm after your petty mortal existence ceases.

• 1 month later...

Jon Hess Announces MMA Career

Former Kickboxing hopeful and Special Olympian Jonathan Hess (24) has shocked the world again. Hess (17-2 17 KO), who medalled in Boxing and Bobsleigh at the last special Olympics, has long been a controversial figure in the Kickboxing world, notably because of his derogatory comments directed towards Persians two years ago. He also gained some notoriety in the MMA world by claiming that MMA legend Victor Creed was actively avoiding him after an incident where Hess "beat his ass" in the gym. At 10 years old. Hess recently rattled off two quick first round KOs against malnourished Brazilian tomato cans, and now sets his sights higher than ever.

"Neo Kable weakling. He punch no good. Hess punch strong. Hess smash puny man good."

Word on the street has been that Hess has been in negotiations with Kickboxing giant ICON Dynasty lately, and sources close to the Globo camp released rumors of a humongous offer. This did not seem to convince the young champion, though

"Sneaky Japs offer Hess money. Hess no trust dishonorable yellow man. Hess smash for white man now"

When confronted about his outrageous claims about Victor Creed, however, Jon Hess angrily stormed out of the room, leaving a Looney Toons-esque man-shaped hole in the wall he barrelled through. God knows what comes next for the talented (but horribly racist) Hess, but we'll make sure to cover it nontheless.

• Upvote 3

Hey Manuel A Pimp Named Salad Tossen, you suck and your fighter sucks.

http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/article/774/774333/the-gauntlet-is-thrown-down-20070320040356055.jpg

Any time any place

http://rosemarieberger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gauntlet.jpg

Oh no he didnt!! I done believe thats a challenge