The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights

Mac.McCarty

Kimbo's fighting because he will put bums on seats, theres interest in the guy and Houston Alexander is a good opponent for him.

I hope Roy looses simply because i think his fights are boring and i dont see what he can bring to the UFC, he's not championship material, but Brendan wont bring anything more either.

Big Baby has the natural assets and the skills to be good, but his somewhat questionable determination and chin which failed when tested could see him undone in the big picture, I'd still like to see the guy fight a few more times as he has potential.

Overall it was a disappointing TUF though, lets hope for better next time.

I'm not impressed by Schaub, he grabbed the fence and madsens shorts the whole fight and landed one big shot then only landed one big shot on marcus to put him down but marcus' standup doesn't look anything special so i don't put too much into that win....while nelson didn't put on a show in two fights he knows how to win and he's experienced and he took a few shots on the show so i don't think Schaub will knock him out, mcsweeney talked so much shit about his standup for not finishing anybody it made me sick so i'm glad he got his face bashed in.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Schaub u got knocked the F@#! out lol Roy is the man and people that judge him on the way he looks u cant do that you dont have to have a perfect body to be a fighter