"The Godfather" Francesco Piazza

threat

Hey guys, I'm a reporter named Matt Matthews, and today I'm going to find Francesco Piazza, a man that Sicilians call "The Godfather", and ask him a couple of questions about his life and transition to MMA.

A taxi is now taking the reporter to SWF gym in London, where Francesco trains right now, to prepare himself for MMA fights. The taxi finally arrives, Matt pays the money and the taxi drives away. Matt suddenly notices a foreigner that is staring at him. He is wearing a coat and a hat, and is smoking a big brown cigar. Scars on his face approve that this man has been on some legit battles. Matt decides to act like he didn't noticed the man with the cigar and walks into the SWF gym. The Reporter walks into the gym, and starts looking for a guy he saw in a photo once - there he is, grappling, with an a bit oversized dude, but doing pretty well.

Matt: Hello Mr. Francesco, I'm a reporter from Tycoon Prospects news and I would like to ask you a couple questions about you and your training. When could you, if you could, do it?

Francesco: I'll finish my session soon, you should wait outside and I'll come to see you, all right?

Matt accepted with everything and went outside. He noticed that the man with cigar was still there, so, he walked into the cafe on the corner of the street. From that cafe he will be able to see the entrance of the gym, so he will see when Francesco will come out. Matt order a latte, and started checking his facebook until he got bored. It's an hour I've been waiting here already, Francesco should come out soon, - he thought. Then he noticed him - he was also in a coat and wearing a hat. Matt suddenly ran outside and waved to Francesco, so that Francesco would come to him. As soon as Francesco started walking down the street towards Matt, the mysterious man with cigar drew out a gun from his inner pocket, but Matt noticed it and pushed Francesco away! The man was still shooting but Francesco and Matt ran away, so they were safe, at least for a while.

Matt: What is this all about?

Francesco: Get into the damn taxi! I'll tell you on the way on.

Matt didn't even noticed the taxi next to him. They quickly hopped into it, Francesco called the address and they started driving. After a long silence, Francesco started talking:

Francesco: I was born in Sicily, 1996. I was raised by my mom, since my father died during my moms pregnancy - he got shot in the head by some fuckers from the Sicilian Mafia. All the time Sicily was the home of a lot of Mafian families, Sicily is the home of such families now as well. It always was like a comb of wasps, waiting for someone to move them with a stick. In there, you had to know how to fight, and how to make money. Making money was pretty easy though - stealing smuggling and so on. But keeping the money was a bit more difficult - some fuckers on the streets were just waiting by your house to beat you up and to take what you have rightfully stolen. That ain't no good, my friend. A couple of times like that and I got pissed - then I saw that there's a local Greco-Roman wrestling gym down the street, so I went there. And I can say that martial arts grew me to be a man! I had a goal, I had a dream and I have achieved it - after grueling years of training I was sent to London 2012 olympics as the youngest competitor and won the 1st place in my weight. You just have to believe and be excited. That's what MMA did to me. I got excited since the moment I first saw an MMA fight. I just had to try it, and after I did... Now I'm here, training and preparing to soon sign a contract and begin my pro career....

Taxi driver: Here we are. 12$ from you, sir.

Francesco gave him a solid 50$ and said that he should keep the change.

Francesco: Goodbye, mmm....

Matt: I'm Matt.

Francesco: Yea, goodbye Matt. As you see it's a bit dangerous here with me, so you better get moving.

Matt: Thank you sir. Good luck in your career!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...