220K 25YO Build Tourney 90Days VIP

Scooby

I talked about it in This thread and now since the Tycoon Community didnt respond as strong as i desired it to, BEEF will take care of that. As i mentioned i want your 25YO Builds, especially ex island fighters in order to give 25YOs the opportunity to fight frequently almost as if they were in a QFC org as well as give them the opportunity to build hype as normal fighters do fairly.

BEEF will host a 16 Man - Single elimination tournament where the first place winner will recieve 3 months VIP

OPENWEIGHT - 220K (Creations Allowed/Preferred)

First, Second and 3rd place winners will all recieve a 8k across the board contracts as well as a free avatar created

Just to be clear, after the tournament, your fighters will NOT have a reason to sack aside from hiddens because BEEF will provide EVERY title bout will automatically receive the FOTN award for 5K, in addition i will be considering paying 10K to each fighter who fights 10 consecutive fights in the division

Sign up now and the tournament will start shortly after all the slots have been filled

1. Joseph Eteki
2. Bob Sacamano
3. Bryer McGuire
4. Leonel Gatti
5. Herbert Burns
6. Bada Boom
7. Jake Anderson
8. Violent Soho
9. Guil Ty
10. Shahrokh Dara Rostami
11. K "The Great" Rad
12. Rox Santa
13. Big Ball
14. Sean Crews
15. The Weirdness
16. Fink Nottle

17. Tex Dallas

18. DeTerrell LeCriminale

19. Chrome Unit

20. Horron Tracon ?

21. Gregg Sampson

22. Greg McMillian

23 Daniel Harvard ?

24. Franklin Johson

25. Duo Goubo

Reserve: Kamui Yarborough

Ok, here is what i will do, in this thread itself we have 19 fighters, Also, 5 are in this division. what i will do is have a 1 fight playoff to rank fighters and then we shall have a 24 to 26 man tournament.

For this reason/inconvenience i will raise the prizes awarded a bit. FIGHTERS UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU LOSE THE FIRST FIGHT YOU ARE STILL PART OF THE TOURNEY!!!

• Upvote 2

I know you want to get the best fighters but I think it will really restrict the entrants. Not to mention the fact that all the best 25 year-old built fighters are already under contract

Im unsure how many people have slots available, il take a poll, next 4 posts will make the decision for me with yours counting as 1 for creation

Hey I have 3 guys for you but I have to know when the tournament will begin in where ? cause some of my fighters are currently in contract:

Kriss "Big" Kross (238950)

Rox "Gift" Santa (238952)

Big "G&P" Ball (239714)