Rei

The extra effort you go through to utilize an avatar's source material/fighter instead of the avatar itself always take your posters to the next level.

The attention to detail like on the Syn 621 poster for the Mahmoud vs. Whyte Staredown is also great. Whyte is 3cm taller & it reflects in the staredown which is really cool.

Even the guys that don't have avatars don't get left out haha

Best in the game Rei

• Upvote 1

The extra effort you go through to utilize an avatar's source material/fighter instead of the avatar itself always take your posters to the next level.

The attention to detail like on the Syn 621 poster for the Mahmoud vs. Whyte Staredown is also great. Whyte is 3cm taller & it reflects in the staredown which is really cool.

Even the guys that don't have avatars don't get left out haha

Best in the game Rei

Haha I appreciate it man, thanks a lot for your kind words. You are correct too I definitely chose that particular staredown due to the height difference. I can't always get it perfect but I try to best reflect the fighter by their weight, height, appearance and ethnicity whether they have a custom avatar or not.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been quite inactive on the graphics side lately as I have been feeling burnt out (mainly from work & IRL). But I'm looking to get back into it.

Open to requests, my preference being posters.

payment via VIP guarantees elite tier work :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some OLD work from the last few months, not really accepting new stuff at the mo as I'm too busy and owe a bunch of stuff to people that are well, well overdue. Get in touch if you do want stuff though, and I might be able to accommodate - for a high price.

S9okHAt.png mwxBYw0.png V20Xf8r.png

RqpgjED.png JXnvyXL.png ERKbDwS.png

Hahaha I didn’t know you had made a poster for TUF lol

I almost cleaned him in record time, it was actually a miracle River got him to the finale :)

• Upvote 1

I just wonder why some of you are not making posters for real life shit? i mean that is great quality for a fantasy game lol.

I do graphic design in real life hahah. It's ironic though because before Tycoon I had only ever done the odd thing here and there.

Cheers for the compliments lads, you're all too kind.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...