It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

I will say it and say it proudly screw other countries and their citizens, until we can take care of our own. We have millions upon millions of homeless (women, men and children). Until we solve our own issues we shouldn't be worried about others period. What country ever comes to help bail out the US or send aid when in need? No one does, but yet we give out billions upon billions of dollars every year to other countries while our own sit here in need. Everyone laughs cause we are in major debt, well hell yea when give billions out to anyone and everyone with nothing in return, NOTHING IN RETURN but disrespect. Sure we were the power country forever but bailing everyone else out and helping every other country out there has driven us down. It's fair time we worry about ourselves first and not everyone else. When / if we finally fold who the fuck other countries going to turn too then? lmao.

Here's an idea, tax your rich properly. Provide social security and affordable healthcare
  • Upvote 4

Ah, the sweet smell of internet beef. :bangin: Only politics can deliever that. ^^

For the most part it's someone intelligent debating here grasman seems to get a little outraged and profane but at least he said merry christmas. On most forums elsewhere it's all complete hypocritical hate that's spewed over a keyboard.

So government still shut down and hasn't affected me one bit -- lol -- all this over dems and libs not wanting to secure our borders -- we spend on average 43 billion to 280 billion (depending on which version you believe) https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/23/donald-trump/does-immigration-policy-impose-300-billion-annuall/ -- bottom line is 43 billion a year is about 42 billion too much, and we are talking a year here, if 280 billion then only a moron would continue to spend that a year, something has to be done -- if wall stops half of it (which it will - argue all you want) then its well worth it

and this doesnt even include other cost on taxpayers cause of social programs they are get and receive such as food stamps and true free healthcare that even citizens don't get, housing subs / rent and utilities cut or paid for

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So government still shut down and hasn't affected me one bit -- lol -- all this over dems and libs not wanting to secure our borders -- we spend on average 43 billion to 280 billion (depending on which version you believe) https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/23/donald-trump/does-immigration-policy-impose-300-billion-annuall/ -- bottom line is 43 billion a year is about 42 billion too much, and we are talking a year here, if 280 billion then only a moron would continue to spend that a year, something has to be done -- if wall stops half of it (which it will - argue all you want) then its well worth it

and this doesnt even include other cost on taxpayers cause of social programs they are get and receive such as food stamps and true free healthcare that even citizens don't get, housing subs / rent and utilities cut or paid for

Fake news.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I will say it and say it proudly screw other countries and their citizens, until we can take care of our own. We have millions upon millions of homeless (women, men and children). Until we solve our own issues we shouldn't be worried about others period. What country ever comes to help bail out the US or send aid when in need? No one does, but yet we give out billions upon billions of dollars every year to other countries while our own sit here in need. Everyone laughs cause we are in major debt, well hell yea when give billions out to anyone and everyone with nothing in return, NOTHING IN RETURN but disrespect. Sure we were the power country forever but bailing everyone else out and helping every other country out there has driven us down. It's fair time we worry about ourselves first and not everyone else. When / if we finally fold who the fuck other countries going to turn too then? lmao.

Dont think I could of said it any better myself.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont think I could of said it any better myself.....

You both sound like two rotten peas in a shit pod.

2020 is coming tick tick mother fucking tick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You both sound like two rotten peas in a shit pod.

2020 is coming tick tick mother fucking tick.

Make America Great Again by not making the same mistake twice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Straight up white trash propaganda fear mongering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

yep sad day but yet trump supporters get called the racist -- when its clearly the left who is racist and try using it to their advantage they should throw the book at this guy

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-chicago-police-spokesman-115141127.html

I couldn't give 2 shits about lefts or rights but that dude is a fucking idiot and I agree, book should be thrown.

yep sad day but yet trump supporters get called the racist -- when its clearly the left who is racist and try using it to their advantage they should throw the book at this guy

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-chicago-police-spokesman-115141127.html

there are idiots on every side of the fence, idiots in between the lines, and even idiots standing in the field of neutrality like myself.

Trump haters are as bad as Trump loyalist. I think Joe Rogan's bits on Trump probably sum it up the best. Why wouldn't you root for the guy? I hope he does good things.

There's a very big difference between Trump haters and people who disagree with shit he does. Big different between Trump loyalist and people who support some shit he does...

I think those that idolize Trump are as god damn stupid or brainwashed as the people who hate him so much they have a brain aneurysm at all things "Trumpy" lol...

Im Mexican and live in a community filled with mainly just Mexicans and I have never met and illegal that used any of the social programs you mentioned. Not saying it doesnt happens I just wonder how often it does.

I want to know how youre so sure that the wall will help the problem so much. When he first mentioned the wall it sounded like a solution a child would come up with. I always thought that legalizing all drugs would be a far superior solution or at least weed. That would be far more beneficial to both countries than a silly wall.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im Mexican and live in a community filled with mainly just Mexicans and I have never met and illegal that used any of the social programs you mentioned. Not saying it doesnt happens I just wonder how often it does.

I want to know how youre so sure that the wall will help the problem so much. When he first mentioned the wall it sounded like a solution a child would come up with. I always thought that legalizing all drugs would be a far superior solution or at least weed. That would be far more beneficial to both countries than a silly wall.

the only 'drug' that should be legalized. I love me some shrooms, but they shouldn't be legal by any means. You can OD and you can lose your mind on them. Drugs are fun, but drugs are bad. mmmkay...

and the wall idea was a way to cater to a certain particular voter. I think he's so hard-pressed on the wall because a lot of his campaign targeted xenophobic american demographic and he needs to do his best to save face on that subject and needs to secure every vote he can get...

building a wall, for the primary reasons he listed (drugs, criminals) is absolutely nonsense. They traffic their shit through tunnels, by sea, and through the border checkpoints. The majority of the illegal narcotics coming into America through Mexico gets driven across an American/Mexican checkpoint in a vehicle very casually. The majority of illegal aliens actually come here legally, work visa, vacation/passport, etc.

IF Trump truly cared about the government and how much money it loses, he'd tax the rich more. not less. he'd completely restructure government assistant programs and pump more money into them (teach a man to fish, he eats for life time. give a man a fish, and he eats for a day...) and he would remove our military presence from the majority of places overseas. they should have to pay us a lot more to be their policemen. Should stop sending other countries so much damn money... we send Israel 100's of millions every year or something fucking stupid... and we have been doing that forever. that's what happens when the jews Israeli's (comedic notion, possibly partly true in a sense...) infiltrate your government system and push their agenda.

oh wait, legalizing weed and taxing those companies, a lot of tax revenue there. glad he fired that dinosaur Jeff Sessions...

instead of letting individuals make billions and billions off american soil resources (think gas/oil) we should export it ourselves and use that revenue to provide free health care, better social security, etc. BILLIONS of dollars. we let individuals like Jerry Jones get rich so he can build himself a big stadium and a huge TV and fuck a bunch of young girls with daddy issues.

how about the privatized prison system? sooo many fucked up holes in that. The government pays per bunk/inmate. The investors behind privatized prisons are getting extra filthy rich.

I don't think my ideas are the best. I can manage a household but my solution to America would be to wipe out half the population lol... I know I'm an idiot and I have no business running the country. I'm an egotistical bigot, hotheaded, selfish, prone to what we'll call mistakes, and I'm a cocksmen ( wedding crashers ;) ) and a bit of a 'womanizer'. The only difference between Trump and myself is that he doesn't realize it.

That being said... Trump > Clintons

every single fucking time.

• Upvote 1

the only 'drug' that should be legalized. I love me some shrooms, but they shouldn't be legal by any means. You can OD and you can lose your mind on them. Drugs are fun, but drugs are bad. mmmkay...

and the wall idea was a way to cater to a certain particular voter. I think he's so hard-pressed on the wall because a lot of his campaign targeted xenophobic american demographic and he needs to do his best to save face on that subject and needs to secure every vote he can get...

building a wall, for the primary reasons he listed (drugs, criminals) is absolutely nonsense. They traffic their shit through tunnels, by sea, and through the border checkpoints. The majority of the illegal narcotics coming into America through Mexico gets driven across an American/Mexican checkpoint in a vehicle very casually. The majority of illegal aliens actually come here legally, work visa, vacation/passport, etc.

IF Trump truly cared about the government and how much money it loses, he'd tax the rich more. not less. he'd completely restructure government assistant programs and pump more money into them (teach a man to fish, he eats for life time. give a man a fish, and he eats for a day...) and he would remove our military presence from the majority of places overseas. they should have to pay us a lot more to be their policemen. Should stop sending other countries so much damn money... we send Israel 100's of millions every year or something fucking stupid... and we have been doing that forever. that's what happens when the jews Israeli's (comedic notion, possibly partly true in a sense...) infiltrate your government system and push their agenda.

oh wait, legalizing weed and taxing those companies, a lot of tax revenue there. glad he fired that dinosaur Jeff Sessions...

instead of letting individuals make billions and billions off american soil resources (think gas/oil) we should export it ourselves and use that revenue to provide free health care, better social security, etc. BILLIONS of dollars. we let individuals like Jerry Jones get rich so he can build himself a big stadium and a huge TV and fuck a bunch of young girls with daddy issues.

how about the privatized prison system? sooo many fucked up holes in that. The government pays per bunk/inmate. The investors behind privatized prisons are getting extra filthy rich.

I don't think my ideas are the best. I can manage a household but my solution to America would be to wipe out half the population lol... I know I'm an idiot and I have no business running the country. I'm an egotistical bigot, hotheaded, selfish, prone to what we'll call mistakes, and I'm a cocksmen ( wedding crashers ;) ) and a bit of a 'womanizer'. The only difference between Trump and myself is that he doesn't realize it.

That being said... Trump > Clintons

every single fucking time.

I don't know if you're right but I agree with every point you made but that's what annoys me with Trump and all politicians really. They galvanize their supporters with certain issues and provide solutions that won't really work all while ignoring the biggest issues in this country. I don't pay attention to every politician but I've never heard a single one of them address the privatized prison system which is extremely fucked up. I don't believe Trump wants to make actual changes he's just another politician with his own agenda. All this hoopla over a damn wall, talking about a "state of emergency".

As for the drugs, I can see why you're against legalizing them all (except for marijuana of course) and I understand most citizens would be apprehensive about that as well. I mean shit weed is the most harmless "drug" out there and even that hasn't been legalized in most states. But the way I see it is that illegal or not people who want to use certain drugs will use them and have been using them so why not legalize it and tax it. Sure many are super dangerous but alcohol is very dangerous as well and yet that's legal so imo an adult should be able to use any drug if they choose to. And hey best case scenario is we half the population lol.

I don't know if you're right but I agree with every point you made but that's what annoys me with Trump and all politicians really. They galvanize their supporters with certain issues and provide solutions that won't really work all while ignoring the biggest issues in this country. I don't pay attention to every politician but I've never heard a single one of them address the privatized prison system which is extremely fucked up. I don't believe Trump wants to make actual changes he's just another politician with his own agenda. All this hoopla over a damn wall, talking about a "state of emergency".

As for the drugs, I can see why you're against legalizing them all (except for marijuana of course) and I understand most citizens would be apprehensive about that as well. I mean shit weed is the most harmless "drug" out there and even that hasn't been legalized in most states. But the way I see it is that illegal or not people who want to use certain drugs will use them and have been using them so why not legalize it and tax it. Sure many are super dangerous but alcohol is very dangerous as well and yet that's legal so imo an adult should be able to use any drug if they choose to. And hey best case scenario is we half the population lol.

I think we can both agree that politics are flawed. The entire system is twisted.

I'm not an expect. I'm hardly educated enough on the matters and issues to hold a discussion about them. Outside of Ron Paul's stance on abortion, I usually lean in Ron Paul's favor when it comes to policy. At least with the shit I've heard/read from him. He's addressed the prison/judicial system a number of times. I think Bernie Sanders (sell-out) mentioned scrapping privatized prisons too. I know it's been addressed, to a very small degree by certain individuals... I think a lot of the others one have their hand in it or donors/backers that have their hand in it.

http://c3244172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/RestoreAmericaPlan.pdf

I could rant about population increase, senate bs, out-dated government, etc. I just think it's important to point out that the world took millions of years to reach population 1 billion, and a little over 100 years after that we jumped up to 6+ billion.

as for drugs, and many other facets of life, I'm all for removing the warning labels and letting "god sort em out" lol... the world, America especially, needs to stop catering to stupid people.