Gladius Island

MrWonder

40w33.jpg

William Mckean

Hello everyone, I made my first fight against Topham Hatt, he's a real good fighter, this fight was awesome I loved it very hard and very fun. Unfortunately I got hurt during the fight, it's not soccer right ? But I'm okay I hope they won't notice it at work. Anyway I'll be back in 9 days against Khalem Salim, this man seems even better than Topham and has serious power in his hand I don't know yet how I will manage him with my injuries but I love the challenge so let's do it.

See U :winner:

40w33.jpg

William Mckean

Hello everyone, I made my first fight against Topham Hatt, he's a real good fighter, this fight was awesome I loved it very hard and very fun. Unfortunately I got hurt during the fight, it's not soccer right ? But I'm okay I hope they won't notice it at work. Anyway I'll be back in 9 days against Khalem Salim, this man seems even better than Topham and has serious power in his hand I don't know yet how I will manage him with my injuries but I love the challenge so let's do it.

See U :winner:

That fight was like a 20 minute long car accident. I tip my hat both to you sir, and to mr. Hatt. Well done.

1588011413Gladius%202.png

PREVIEW

Are you ready??? Ladies and Gentleman here we go for our second edition of Gladius Island. On Saturday you will have the chance to attend the best event ever made on the Island this season, this card is THE CARD and you do not want to miss it. Huge fights are expected to reveal the best fighters on the Island.

Here we go for Gladius 2, this even is presented by EL ZOIDE FEEBLE FIGHTWEAR :

Main Event

14368903824572.jpg VS 14417123611271.gif

Mustafa Azzi Bale Krueger

Do I really need to present this guys? We have a war between 2 of the most dangerous men on the Island. Azzi is a well-known striker, currently ranked #1 Heavyweight on the Island (#3 P4P), he is the man everyone wants to beat. This man is a pure sniper, he lands almost every time he throws a punch and not just on your face, he push the button almost every time and that’s why he didn’t spent more than 1 round in the cage on his 3 professional fights, all of them ended by KO or TKO. The other man inside this huge main event is Bale Krueger, the former KSK agent is a real brawler he won 3 of his 4 fights by KO in the first round. Krueger isn’t as chirurgical as Azzi, but when he lands you better be solid because he won’t miss you and you might sleep for a while, Montana discovered it on their last fight, which by the way was the KO of the Night in Gladius 1. To be honest I really don’t know which of the beast will win on Saturday but I already can tell you the winner will fight next for the belt!

Co-Main Event

15189310358947.jpg VS 16b9.jpg

Mbaku Camara Hakim Harko

Another fight in the heavyweight division between 2 huge MMA Fighters. We have here a real opposition of style as Camara is one of the best Grappler on the Island, with 3 submission wins in less than 2 mins and ranked #3 HW on the Island. He will definitely want to take the fight to the ground and submit his opponent as he is already use to. On the other side of the cage we have Hakim “Hades” Harko, this man did not steal his nickname and is definitely a god of hell. He just fought yesterday and took the fight on short notice. Harko has a strong striking game and he is deadly is the clinch with his knee you do not want to taste them. The only question here is, could Camara take the fight down or could Harko keep it standing? One thing for sure, this fight won’t pass the 1st round, so don’t blink.

Main Card

Ricky Prince vs Remy Gek

We are closing this main card in the middleweight division, the East Londoner is representing Jamaica by way of England, and this man is a real gangster. After 2 wins by TKO Prince is already on his way to the top, he’s looking for the belt and will let no one interfere between him and his dream. To face him we have Remy Gek, coming from Netherlands this man is a big Muay Thai fighter making his MMA debut on statuday. Another big fight between 2 strikers in Gladius, we will have a real show this Saturday and as I am use to say, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!!!

Main Card

Corey McGraugh Rian Mckean

Let’s go down to the Welterweight division for our next bout where these two will make their Gladius debut on Saturday. Corey McGraugh is a real finisher with 2 TKO victories in the first round, this big striker and he’s coming for another win. In front of him you we have Rian Mckean, his brothers are already well known in Gladius but Rian is here to make a statement: he is as good as his brothers and Gladius 2 will be the place to show it to everyone.

Prelims

Joaquin Guzman vs Jurgen Locadia

Ovido Guzman vs Gianluca Lorenzon

Ramon Deker vs Keizo Kasai

Joe Maguire vs Johan Olsen

Jin Song vs Noah Stewart

Nathan Gerrard vs Anderson Silvey

Let's meet on Saturday for this amazing event.

Cheers

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10b14.jpg

Khalem Salim

Unfortenately, I get scammed. Now I have some problem of money, so I can't train to my nextfight. I won't be 100% in that match, not even 50%. But I'll do my best. I have a little hurt from my previous match, I hope Allah will help me, and I'm gonna smash this Irish guy. Good luck! Allah Yeḥfaẓkum!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10b14.jpg

Khalem Salim

Unfortenately, I get scammed. Now I have some problem of money, so I can't train to my nextfight. I won't be 100% in that match, not even 50%. But I'll do my best. I have a little hurt from my previous match, I hope Allah will help me, and I'm gonna smash this Irish guy. Good luck! Allah Yeḥfaẓkum!

15189310358947.jpg

Man Ape: Ass-salami Alaycum my brotha, Alaa is great, he has listened.

Please contact brother Scotty and ask for a sponsorship for your Island killer: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=112578

Anyone that can defeat me this way has my hespect, Scotty will send your fighter some money for trannying:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1007328

No Gladius Fighter will have to worry about having money to train, of course there is sponsorship and we have a partnership with the best clothing brand on the Island.

But in top of that if you need money to train do not hesitate to ask I send money Salim and I will send to every Gladius fighter who need money to train

Cheers

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 2

15189310358947.jpg

Man Ape: Ass-salami Alaycum my brotha, Alaa is great, he has listened.

Please contact brother Scotty and ask for a sponsorship for your Island killer: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=112578

Anyone that can defeat me this way has my hespect, Scotty will send your fighter some money for trannying:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1007328

Only took you making and releasing 14 Island fighters before you found one you can do okay with, congrats.

We have once again beat the record of the most rated event on the island this season, congratulation to all of you, we did it again and we will do it again !

Results

1588011413Gladius%202.png

Bale Krueger def Mustafa Azzi by Decision (Unanimous)

Mbaku Camara def Hakim Harko by Submission (Armbar) at 00:48 of round 1

Corey McGraugh def Rian Mckean by Decision (Unanimous)

Ricky Prince def Remy Gek by TKO (Strikes) at 02:23 of round 1

Joaquin Guzman def Jurgen Locadia by TKO (Strikes) at 04:39 of round 2

Ovido Guzman def Gianluca Lorenzon by TKO (Strikes) at 00:48 of round 1

Keizo Kasai def Ramon Deker by Decision (Unanimous)

Johan Olsen def Joe Maguire by Submission (Americana) at 02:54 of round 1

Noah Stewart def Jin Song by KO (Punch) at 00:33 of round 1

Nathan Gerrard def Anderson Silvey by Submission (Kneebar) at 00:43 of round 1

Cheers

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 1

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" Mckean

Well I think we all agree that I am one of the best MW here but since some of you do not believe it yet it will be a pleasure to show you once again what I can do. I saw the last fight of Ricky Prince who's consider to be better than me thos fools ranked him #2 MW in the Island what a joke, just let me few minutes to get rid of Wizeau on Wednesday and I will kick your ass.

As for Khalem I've just learned you will fight my brother on saturday, I wish you good luck you will need it

• Upvote 1

15189310358947.jpg vs 14417123611271.gif

Man Ape (4-0): Another armbar for Team Camara.

Next up is COWARD Krueger from Austria.

Our camp already DOMINATED this clown with an easy 1st round destruction: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=1005295

First we made him BLEED.

Good standup being displayed there by Camara as he connects with a hook.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif
It looks like Bale Krueger has been cut.

Then we went for the KILL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Krueger is rocked!
Camara cracks Krueger with a left hook right on the temple and Krueger goes down! He's out! Referee! Stop the fight! Camara lands a few more punches before the dopey ref steps in - hopefully Krueger is OK!

I checked on this poor sould today and he is still injured lolol. While I`m traininh HARD and getting my GAINZ.

This gun be the easiest belt ever for Camp Camara.

I`m just gonna keep twisting until the ref peels me of ya ! HAHHAHAHHA

jon-5-1280x720.jpg

• Downvote 1

15189310358947.jpg vs 14417123611271.gif

Man Ape (4-0): Another armbar for Team Camara.

Next up is COWARD Krueger from Austria.

Our camp already DOMINATED this clown with an easy 1st round destruction: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentaryold.php?FTID=1005295

First we made him BLEED.

Good standup being displayed there by Camara as he connects with a hook.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif

It looks like Bale Krueger has been cut.

Then we went for the KILL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Krueger is rocked!

Camara cracks Krueger with a left hook right on the temple and Krueger goes down! He's out! Referee! Stop the fight! Camara lands a few more punches before the dopey ref steps in - hopefully Krueger is OK!

I checked on this poor sould today and he is still injured lolol. While I`m traininh HARD and getting my GAINZ.

This gun be the easiest belt ever for Camp Camara.

I`m just gonna keep twisting until the ref peels me of ya ! HAHHAHAHHA

jon-5-1280x720.jpg

Again, 14 island fighters later you finally keep one, congrats noob. Only way you could beat me is on the Island in fights that dont matter at all hahahahahahaha
  • Downvote 1

Wow you can already feel the electricy, between our 2 challengers for the Heavyweight Gold. This fight will be absolutely insane between those two and the good news is : IT WILL HAPPEN this is not Khabib vs Ferguson thing and we already have a date be Ready for Gladius 5 : Camara vs Krueger, more fights will be announced really soon stay tuned.

1588638574Gladius%205.png

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 1

But for now on we have our official result for today's event, Gladius Fight Night 2 kept all its promises to present you the new and promising Gladius fighters. Here we go for the result:

Results

1587862650FN%202.png

Craig Mckean def Tommy Wizeau by Decision (Unanimous)

Gaur Gerome def Oleksandr Stallone by KO (Punch) at 00:32 of round 1

Satan Nosferatu def Go Joemez by TKO (Strikes) at 01:43 of round 1

Jacques Marchand def Power Man by Submission (RNC) at 04:58 of round 2

Andrew Ewels def Radim Lanka by Submission (RNC) at 00:40 of round 1

Micheal Bond def Dani Woodward by Decision (Unanimous)

Paulo Gutti def Kenichi Misahawa by Submission (Kimura) at 03:57 of round 2

Jules Winnfield def Arturo Dimagiba by KO (Punch) at 01:15 of round 1

Stewart Doyle def Michal Brsye by Submission (Kimura) at 03:24 of round 1

Earl Campbell def Sal Tas by TKO (Strikes) at 02:49 of round 1

Congratulations to all the fighters this fight night has been even better than the first one.

But it is not all, a lot of you ask me for an answer and you will have it, it is a YES ! We will run not 1 but 2 events on Saturday the previews will be released tomorrow let's get ready to rumble

Cheers

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 1

Oh hi Craig

It's me Tommy Wizeau, we all now I won that fight and I demand an rematch but you wont accept it because your a little chicken chip chip.

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" Mckean

And once again what a demonstration, 3x 5min round of beating you ass, where are you now ? Like I said it was easymoney for me

You made 22 Takedown attemps, what the fuck man are you serious 22 ??? and you only succeed twice lmao what a joke. But that's not all in top of that why did you wanted to go to the ground you suck man you couldn't succeed to do anything there.

No time to waste by speaking to a loser like you, I once respected you but this time is over buddy you suck and you should consider to retreat.

Now let's talk about real things, who's next ???

Whenever and wherever you want ! I'm here and I'm the real champ

• Upvote 1

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" Mckean

And once again what a demonstration, 3x 5min round of beating you ass, where are you now ? Like I said it was easymoney for me

You made 22 Takedown attemps, what the fuck man are you serious 22 ??? and you only succeed twice lmao what a joke. But that's not all in top of that why did you wanted to go to the ground you suck man you couldn't succeed to do anything there.

No time to waste by speaking to a loser like you, I once respected you but this time is over buddy you suck and you should consider to retreat.

Now let's talk about real things, who's next ???

Whenever and wherever you want ! I'm here and I'm the real champ

Whatever man your just a little chicken chip chip, you couldn't even knock me out pillow hands.

• Upvote 1