Fighter of the week profile

bjornmma1

Fighter of the week
http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13925159395961.jpg
When there is a forum thread set up about a fight and there is smacktalk going on, you can bet your house on it that I will have noticed it.
Leroy Morris issued a challenge to the legendary Martel and got the answer he wanted. Martel doesn't duck fights and accepted the challlenge right away. As if Martel isn't a legend already, his manager has set up the goal of reaching 100 pro fights with him. In EPL, Martel suffered a not so great losing streak, but it must be said that he was clearly the smaller man in most of those fights and it's not easy to deal with those heavier fighters. When he returned to Syn , still as their 135lbs champion, he embraced the challenge of Morris and a date was set up.
On the 30th of July 2015, the cage door closed once again behind Martel and he looked Morris in the eyes. What followed was a strong display by the challenger, but as the fight progressed, Martel became stronger and stronger and it looked as if his experience was playing to his advantage later in the fight. After little over 4 minutes in the 5th and final round, Martel landed a big straight left that rocked the challenger. He followed it up with a monster uppercut and completely knocked out Morris. It was a punch from hell and illustrated the amount of willpower and fight that the legendary Martel still has in him.
The fight was a blockbuster with an amazing 92% fight rating and millions around the world watched the show. People know that when Martel is on the card, great stuff happens.
#ANDSTILL seems to be a line that is directly related with the 45 year old legend as he just can't stop amazing the world.
Honorable mention :
Dickie his win over Gracie, that secured him the win in the finals of the 155lbs Mad Cash Tournament, was a strong contender for this week's profile for sure, but I decided not to write the profile about one of my own fighters.
  • Upvote 6

It was supposed to be Leroy Morris' week, not Charles Martel. God dammit Martel. :weeping:

It almost was his week, he was within 37 seconds of it being so. Too bad he sucks and got KTFO just before he could claim it ;)

• Upvote 2

Way to rub it in :( I'd like to see Martel go on a run now, would be good to see a legend making a comeback, plus it wouldn't make Leroy Morris look so bad :P

Haha, just trying to build their eventual rematch Marky ;)

He's going on a run alright, whereto and how far is the question...

Fighter of the week

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14011338064055.png

Dennis "Pikey" Page

The winner of 'Fighter of the week' is Dennis Page from Swansea (Wales). The 29 year old has been on a roll lately since joining TTFC, but his latest performance is the one that will stagger MMA fans the most.

'Pikey' is managed and brought up by veteran manager Scott Davies, coming out of Wales himself. He started his career by winning his first 6 pro fights, all by (t)KO and won the Umbrella Corporation 155lbs belt in that 6th fight. His title defense didn't go as planned as he was stopped in the 3rd round by the famous George 'Machine Gun' Kelley. After the loss, he kept fighting at the org and would eventually move on sfc, hilo fight league and a short time at Syn. If it wouldn't have been for George Kelley, Page his record would have looked even more impressive, but he has come short every time against Kelley so far. He had two fights in Syn, two losses, and decided that it was time for a change. He signed a contract at TTFC and had his debut 3 weeks later. Since then, he has looked like an unstoppable force in the 155lbs division. He is on a 4 fight winning streak and all of those fight have been (t)KO wins. Not just that, but all of those opponents have great chins, so that makes it even more impressive.

What really made him stand out this week was his title fight with the longtime two division TTFC champ Natsu Dragneel. Page came in to the fight as the underdog, but that wasn't something an outsider would expect if he saw that fight. Early in the fight, Page cut Natsu open and also knocked him down with a big head kick. More of the same in the second round as he dropped Dragneel once again and rocked him. 3rd round identical impressive stuff as he once again knocked him down cut him open and eventually finished the fight after 1'35 in the 3rd round with a massive uppercut and puches that followed up to be sure. The referee had no choice but to stop the fight. He is the first fighter ever to finish Dragneel and not just that , he completely destroyed him. That 18 out of Dennis Page his 21 career wins are (t)KO wins shows what freakish KO-power he has and it's even more obvious if you look at who he all has knocked out in his career. Page has moved up to 6th in his weightclass worldwide and at 29 years of age, the welsh destroyer has an extremely bright future ahead of him. I think the top 5 at 155lbs is now shitting their pants as they clearly can see as well what a beast Dennis 'Pikey' Page really is.

Congratulations champ on one of the most impressive performances that I have ever seen in the octagon! TTFC really has a diamond on their hands!

• Upvote 5

Fighter of the week

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14011338064055.png

Dennis "Pikey" Page

The winner of 'Fighter of the week' is Dennis Page from Swansea (Wales). The 29 year old has been on a roll lately since joining TTFC, but his latest performance is the one that will stagger MMA fans the most.

'Pikey' is managed and brought up by veteran manager Scott Davies, coming out of Wales himself. He started his career by winning his first 6 pro fights, all by (t)KO and won the Umbrella Corporation 155lbs belt in that 6th fight. His title defense didn't go as planned as he was stopped in the 3rd round by the famous George 'Machine Gun' Kelley. After the loss, he kept fighting at the org and would eventually move on sfc, hilo fight league and a short time at Syn. If it wouldn't have been for George Kelley, Page his record would have looked even more impressive, but he has come short every time against Kelley so far. He had two fights in Syn, two losses, and decided that it was time for a change. He signed a contract at TTFC and had his debut 3 weeks later. Since then, he has looked like an unstoppable force in the 155lbs division. He is on a 4 fight winning streak and all of those fight have been (t)KO wins. Not just that, but all of those opponents have great chins, so that makes it even more impressive.

What really made him stand out this week was his title fight with the longtime two division TTFC champ Natsu Dragneel. Page came in to the fight as the underdog, but that wasn't something an outsider would expect if he saw that fight. Early in the fight, Page cut Natsu open and also knocked him down with a big head kick. More of the same in the second round as he dropped Dragneel once again and rocked him. 3rd round identical impressive stuff as he once again knocked him down cut him open and eventually finished the fight after 1'35 in the 3rd round with a massive uppercut and puches that followed up to be sure. The referee had no choice but to stop the fight. He is the first fighter ever to finish Dragneel and not just that , he completely destroyed him. That 18 out of Dennis Page his 21 career wins are (t)KO wins shows what freakish KO-power he has and it's even more obvious if you look at who he all has knocked out in his career. Page has moved up to 6th in his weightclass worldwide and at 29 years of age, the welsh destroyer has an extremely bright future ahead of him. I think the top 5 at 155lbs is now shitting their pants as they clearly can see as well what a beast Dennis 'Pikey' Page really is.

Congratulations champ on one of the most impressive performances that I have ever seen in the octagon! TTFC really has a diamond on their hands!

When Scott told me his gameplan for this fight I didn't really put much faith on it but holy wow. Paige is defenitely a contender in the light divisions.

• Upvote 2

Mickey hart drunk twitter response

What that bum got a fighter of the week write up.He couldn't hatch in the sfc and ran to other second tier orgs. Also what everybody to know this is the bias i surfer form those cocksucker reporters and media.Just because i throw whiskey bottles at then and punch then from time time i get this shit sigh.Not even a piece on my org or me in the article i am highly insulted.Also page Volya "Nika" Nikolaev said hey :yes: .

(for dumb people this is a bit of smacktalk role play.Page was in my org for awhile and we have a history : )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mickey hart drunk twitter response

What that bum got a fighter of the week write up.He couldn't hatch in the sfc and ran to other second tier orgs. Also what everybody to know this is the bias i surfer form those cocksucker reporters and media.Just because i throw whiskey bottles at then and punch then from time time i get this shit sigh.Not even a piece on my org or me in the article i am highly insulted.Also page Volya "Nika" Nikolaev said hey :yes: .

(for dumb people this is a bit of smacktalk role play.Page was in my org for awhile and we have a history : )

We all know page was Denied a fught with that bum lim. I'd still be champ in your org if you gave me that fight.

WAR PIKEY

• Upvote 1