LQQKING to hire a recruiter

Hello fellow MMAtycoon managers...

I'm looking to possibly hire a recruiter to bring in some great new talent. I'm not really sure how this will work or if anyone would be interested, but here's my pitch.

You get hired in as my recruiter for the great pay of $1 a week :)

Your real pay will be determined based off the fighters signed to contracts with PSE base off the fighters overall hype:

The pay levels is outlined below based on hype

25-70=$2000 each fighter signed

71-100=$4000 each fighter signed

101-130=$8000 each fighter signed

131-160=$12000 each fighter signed

161-200=$16000 each fighter signed

anything over 200 will result in $20000 for each fighter signed plus half of the total of their signing bonus (50K signing bonus totals 25K additional pay)

The reason I'm doing this is that sometimes I might miss out on fighters to sign once they leave another org, as I don't get a chance to search for unsigned fighters every hour of every day, especially considering time change differences. Hopefully bringing someone else in to help with this can increase my success rate of signing. My overall goal is the hired hand will focus more on the higher hyped fighters for the better pay, low hyped fighters aren't as difficult to sign and I want better hyped fighters.

Of course I will still handle the contract offerings, as I can't let someone else contract sending out contracts and potentially have contracts go out I wouldn't agree to. So, if you are interested I can further explain how this would work.