The story behind the Gangs (of GoNY)

GoNY 1.2 Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1383035161matrixl.jpg

The First blood has been spilt last night with The Council and the Five Pointers emerging the victors outside Paddy O’Malley’s bar and what a battle it was! A very close conflict and one that will go down in the history books of New York’s deadliest Gang fights. Tonight, outside Wild Bob’s Bar, rival bar of Paddey O’Malley’s, the 2 remaining gangs will go toe to toe. The Outfit will face Canuck’s Capos in what is expected to be an absolute war. Not only will the gangs be fighting but rumors around town have indicated that there are some unhappy locals getting involved! Aight, time to show y’all how I break tonight’s brawl down.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/837/anm6.jpgvshttp://imageshack.us/scaled/large/842/0qm4.jpg

Bobby Briggs vs Arturo Lonni

First off we have Briggs, one of my very own, against Don Canucks’ boy Lonni. Briggs is gonna look to use his iron fists on the floor and hope to tear up Lonni’s face pretty bad, whereas Lonni will be avoiding those takedown attempts like the plague and hope to knock Briggs’ block off with a clean punch. Should be a tough fight but as Briggs’ is my boy I’m gonna back him in this fight and I am sure he will get that takedown and smash him up, like he does with most cbombs.

Prediction: Briggs via TKO.

Artur Rubio vs Hingle Mcringleberry

Another striker vs grappler only this time it’s the Outfit supplying the superior stand up fighter. Rubio is known for his clinchwork and kicks and will be implementing that into his gameplan, no doubt. Hingle is no piss take though and will be searching for that takedown like a hawk on its prey. Let’s see if Rubio will be wise and wait for the right moment to smother him up and work away with some short punches.

Prediction: Mcringleberry via TKO.

Puukko Junkkari vs Jinsei Sakamoto

So we have The Pirate vs the ‘Gangster of Love’ here and this one will be tough to call as they both fight standing, so I’ve heard. Should be a good back and forth but one would have to give this to ‘The Pirate’ purely judging on his superior Gangster’s status in the Big City. However, both are untested and unproven when it comes to fight time so anything is possible.

Prediction: The Pirate via decision.

Koyla Dragnov vs Frankie Fraser

Don Gonzaitev will send his boy out tonight to test him against Fraser, who is under the wing of a man who Gonzaitev has history with. I don’t know what kinda terms they are on now but I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess they aint so tight as their boys will be brawlin tonight. Another difficult one to call here but will have to give the edge to Fraser unless he takes an early punch and can’t handle it. I look forward to this encounter!

Prediction: Fraser via TKO.

Tommy Luchesse vs Carlos Marion

The hardest fight of the night to pick here. Both gangsters are practically identical when it comes to fighting; they both want that top position on the ground. This will really show who is the better grappler and who executes their game plan the smarter. Big up the outfit! I’m goin for Luchesse!

Prediction: Luchesse via decision.

Winning Team Prediction: 3-2 to The Outfit.

• Upvote 1