Show the Fighter’s Nationality Flag instead of their Base Flag

Zanny

To me this would be an aesthetic change, but I feel that for many of the fighters in the game, their country is part of their identity, and the only people I see with their national flag are the ones on the leaderboard.

At the very minimum I think they should show both, but Im wondering who agrees with me?

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

To me this would be an aesthetic change, but I feel that for many of the fighters in the game, their country is part of their identity, and the only people I see with their national flag are the ones on the leaderboard.

At the very minimum I think they should show both, but Im wondering who agrees with me?

yea and would be cool if we had a boxing and wrestling olympics.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

God yes please. It's so boring seeing the same flag over and over when they're all based in one place.

• Upvote 4

Just asking cos I'm not entirely sure, where for example are you looking for the flags to be implemented?

When I look on a Fighters profile I can see the flag of the country that their nationality is, and on the P4P list have the flags based on their nationality.

• Upvote 1

Just asking cos I'm not entirely sure, where for example are you looking for the flags to be implemented?

When I look on a Fighters profile I can see the flag of the country that their nationality is, and on the P4P list have the flags based on their nationality.

I assume that he's talking about the manager profile page.

• Upvote 3

For me, I would have the flag shown wherever the base flag is currently shown, such as the Search results or the Free Agents list.

Not really anywhere where it isn’t shown because I don’t think it would do anything.

But it’s definitely not a big change, or an impactful one, but I like the somewhat in the ballpark realism that this game can offer, and if that were a direction of this site then I think that the small changes would be a good start.

Even if t is just aesthetic ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1