Arcticus (4234)

Kanis

Arcticus clothing :designed to celebrate the value of individual, as member of the team.

Hopefully, this will provide more thanks to the support groups behind the fighter, sponsers (who ever they may be) ,managers,training partners, down to the bot that fills the vending machines. because Alone, I am deadly , but with my Pack to plan and practice and test,...I can become EPIC. I know I am not alone in seeing this, this will be a way to say it in style and function. an unwritten , unspoken THANK YOU to everybody around you.

why,...because *I* thrive for Amelioration and I would like to see others learn to enjoy the same.

the good part is its already getting better, because the majority will soon learn a very kewl word

So first stock hit the shelves, I turned around and there was money where the clothes had been. I scrambled to resupply, and managed to keep a few things on the shelf, this time.

well,.....point it out if you see me screwin up, ok ?

/nod I was totally surprised at how fast the first and second batches went

yup,..thats what I am doing

Clothing companies are a great source of income. Basically, try to have better designs then your competitors and have a price that reflects it. Once you get bigger, Laundry also brings in big cash injections if you manage them well with your normal designs as well as custom designs people might request

• Upvote 1

yes,..I DO have a lot to learn with Gimp,..I love some of the work I see out there,..someday I'll be a Mogul

yes,..I DO have a lot to learn with Gimp,..I love some of the work I see out there,..someday I'll be a Mogul

I like the designs but they are a bit wordy. Seems to be a bit overcrowded. Would still buy them as I like the message but just giving a bit of feedback

• Upvote 1

yeah, message is important,..Maybe as it gets more common, I can re-word, or remove,......and please dont hesitate, I thrive on good imput.

Good form, and I thank you

I like it,......need some skills first, a.k.a. I will be working on it. I have also been thinking of the long winded issue,..how bout

with THIS team,

you've NO hope. /shrug, still thinkin'

Heh, :OMG:

• Upvote 1

i have a simple skull of my gym you can put on a red shirt ... which of course ill buy all for my gym if interested,

ok,..Pm me with Particulars and I'll see what I can put together for you

wanna chuckle,....imagine the Scooby pics, /chuckle

Arcticus clothing :designed to celebrate the value of individual, as member of the team.

Hopefully, this will provide more thanks to the support groups behind the fighter, sponsers (who ever they may be) ,managers,training partners, down to the bot that fills the vending machines. because Alone, I am deadly , but with my Pack to plan and practice and test,...I can become EPIC. I know I am not alone in seeing this, this will be a way to say it in style and function. an unwritten , unspoken THANK YOU to everybody around you.

why,...because *I* thrive for Amelioration and I would like to see others learn to enjoy the same.

the good part is its already getting better, because the majority will soon learn a very kewl word

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1396945938Logo.jpg: Ok,.folks Arcticus clothing : London most everything $15 I hope you like the design, I want input,..for my next line up