Down, Down, Down, Diaz is going Down

SteelPenn

I'm taking Silva. 100k per bet and I'm taking all bets.

Who wants Diaz?

too bad diaz has no kicks -- i would test the shit out of that leg but that is going to be useless cause diaz doesnt throw any

I think Silva will be hesitant to throw leg kicks at first, but he will slowly build that confidence back up. Unless Diaz is willing to check them, I think he ends up no being able to stand on that front leg by the end of the fight.

I think Silva will come out as if nothing ever went wrong and he's still #1. Anything else won't throw him back up to the top of his division and will give other opponents confidence he doesn't want them to have.

• Upvote 2

i dont think diaz knows how to check a kick -- seems like he just rather eat them and move forward

I think he will try to do this,i dont foresee Anderson taunting like he did before which would cause a beautiful disaster when Diaz tries to just eat strikes and move forward,after Silva gets his timing down,this could be trouble. If Diaz can get to him before that its his,but i cant imagine Silva being less focused for this fight

I think he will try to do this,i dont foresee Anderson taunting like he did before which would cause a beautiful disaster when Diaz tries to just eat strikes and move forward,after Silva gets his timing down,this could be trouble. If Diaz can get to him before that its his,but i cant imagine Silva being less focused for this fight

i see most of the fight being like your sig file -- nick gonna be just too slow plus dont think nick has the power to one punch ko like weidman did

i see most of the fight being like your sig file -- nick gonna be just too slow plus dont think nick has the power to one punch ko like weidman did

I'm just looking forward to seeing Diaz lose.............again.

• Upvote 1

I'm just looking forward to seeing Diaz lose.............again.

i kind of like nick and nate but nick is lost in space just like frank mir -- thinks he is a pro boxer when his bread and butter is bjj -- at least nate uses his bjj nick just lets them lay n pray him anymore

i kind of like nick and nate but nick is lost in space just like frank mir -- thinks he is a pro boxer when his bread and butter is bjj -- at least nate uses his bjj nick just lets them lay n pray him anymore

For some reason I don't mind Nate, but Nick just irritates me when he feels entitled to certain things.

• 3 months later...

I am still taking all bets.

I would love to see Silva slap Dias around like a bitch. Dias needs it. Would also like to see Condit fight Dias again.

• Upvote 1

too bad diaz has no kicks -- i would test the shit out of that leg but that is going to be useless cause diaz doesnt throw any

Trust me everyone from now on will want to "test the shit out of that leg" but I'm certain that precautions are being/will be taken to strengthen and defend that leg. I don't feel it will break again although the pain from constant attacks might eventually be enough to slow down the former champ in future fights.

But I do not think Diaz will be able to win here. He seems too slow from what I remember of him. The guy just talks too much shit and rarely can match the speed of the truly athletic men that he ridicules and still loses to.

Last chance, anyone else want Diaz?

coton81

handgrenaide

HometownHero

100k please, thank you.