Kendrick I have had 3 direct interactions the entire game with you:
1) When you wouldn't fight the TIT contender and you asked me for contracts. I gave them to you. You went 1-1 at my org and ran away faster than your rank could handle it. You had come running away from TIT after you kept declining your fight against the guy that was 4-0 in rounds before you pulled that miracle sub. Scotty gave you the boot ain't that right? hahaha now THAT was funny Scotty don't fuck around boy.
2) When an org owner wrote to me to tell me not to accept you in my org, that you always decline fights trying to protect your rank. I believe it was an org in Japan, you had gotten the belt and were being a pain in the arse declining all your fights, stalling the division. I ignored him, gave you the benefit..you lasted a week, the second you lost you gave up lol.
3) When I picked up an F.A. signed to Kings and asked you to please release him cause I had picked him up to support PFC in St Pete's. I was honest with you. And no Kings was never an elite org lol, you were "managing" it once a week (lol Sundays?) and gave up on that too lol. PFC is still strong and I get good matchups, I fought the Fart Master's 5-0 prospect teh other night It was fun, he was winning and then I knocked him out, made him retire his prospect We still have a good laugh about that. He even messaged me in case I wanted to pick him up from the FA's You see the pattern here ? I get along with people because I'm not a douchebag to them in the forums or behind the safety of my computer
I never denied crushing QFC's. Means to an end, and I did it all by myself in 6 months while helping countless orgs. and outplaying a certain alliance of evil little cretins. I also kept the Island together this season with maybe 2 other people commitment Kendrick, google it. I am also fixing the god damn FA market with the community on that other thread while working on my second org with some new friends.
Glass houses Kendrick.. glass houses
1) There was a whole discussion about this, where I think I have explained myself pretty well. Got bored with The Island season already, just came to your org to kick Scotty Joe's ass as he issued a challenge, did it and freed up some fighter slots.
2) Never had a champion in Tokyo, so maybe stop pulling shit outta your ass.
3) When I said you were picking up FAs and running away from top orgs, I meant picking up fighters from CEC and Syn and going to ehmm.. where? CEFC? Undead Fighting Championship? World Fighting Championship? Kings FC was never a top org ofc, though it had the best 310k competition.
Personally, I am rejecting fights only if they make no sense, never rejecting because I feel I am going to lose. Best scenario for me would be accepting every fight that I get offered, but not every org has good match making, and even in that case I am trying to reach an agreement with the org owner - I tried the same with Scotty Joe, but he preferred to call me pussy via mass mail to org managers and he got what he deserved. Some fights really make no sense. Recently, got offered a fight for my lets say 800 p4p fighter vs 5k p4p can. It was an easy win for my fighter who had much better skills, but I rejected it cause it made no sense. In another org, my fighter who is a champ. btw, just beat for second time one of the contenders, but straight after the fight he got offered to fight the same contender for third time. I am always enjoying a good challenge, so not scared to fight anyone. You could come up with as much shit as you would like, think I have proven myself as a stand up guy around the game and the forums. I really wonder what random stuff you are going to throw at me with your next post, cause that's what you have been doing in the development of this discussion:
- I said you did good in 2017 but had too many ez QFC wins, you came back with the argument that you have better opponent rank(nvm it is a broken stat) in your last 20 fights;
- I explained you that it is just for the last 20 fights, while the award is for the whole 2017, you started throwing shit at me, like I am relevant to this award somehow, when I am not at all.