I want to make fighters that are ready for qfc

FightGame26

QFC is tricky. There are two tiers and wanting to "fight right out the gate" is gonna be tough. You could end up getting a fight two days from now and that means virtually no time for training at all. Fighters should train for some time before getting into fights.

One of the best in the game made this guide: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59540

But that is more for how to build a project fighter. This might work for QFCs but I would maybe spread points around a little more for fighting right out of the gate. I would probably also make the fighter 25 years old instead of 18 (or even 16). That will give you a little extra points for skills but your learning speed will suffer for it. So they are good for QFCs to put some money in your fighters pockets and let you test out sliders, hiddens and so forth, but long term you want to build projects. I would recommend, say one or two 25 year olds for QFC and the rest as 18 year olds for orgs. ID restricted orgs are your best bet. find one as close to your fighters ID numbers and you should be able to find competition on the same level as you... roughly. Hope this helps

• Upvote 2

You can make fighters right now and have them read to fight right now..the key is, find an org that has other fighters that are new builds... Your ID restricted for 336K+... Creation age should be 25. I feel the most successful fighters are the grappling style fighters...stand up fighters don't seem to fair very well when facing a grappling fighter (based on new creation builds)...even if they have strong defensive grappling, they have fewer points in wrestling and BJJ since they need more in boxing and MT to have a chance of landing any strikes. Once they go to the ground, its only a matter of time before they get beat to death or sub'd. Of course experienced builders and slider pro's can find the in between space and still have sucess with a standup guy just created. IMO

I do pretty well against the ground fighters as a general rule, but it requires a special build and slider combination which i don't share readily. Suffice to say that Ground fighters are very potent at lower levels (like in ID restricted orgs), but as you advance they will struggle more. I will give one piece of advice to you concerning sliders for a ground fighter. Do not go 100% takedowns. A standup fighter built right and with the right sliders will knock your head into the third row of seats for trying that. In fact you should never go higher than 20-30% try takedowns. That's my two cents.

• Upvote 1

I do pretty well against the ground fighters as a general rule, but it requires a special build and slider combination which i don't share readily. Suffice to say that Ground fighters are very potent at lower levels (like in ID restricted orgs), but as you advance they will struggle more. I will give one piece of advice to you concerning sliders for a ground fighter. Do not go 100% takedowns. A standup fighter built right and with the right sliders will knock your head into the third row of seats for trying that. In fact you should never go higher than 20-30% try takedowns. That's my two cents.

Isnt it also depending on the aggression chosen.

What is the best to make a 18Y ? Boxing with Punches 12 strike D 12 and Takedown D 12

Or Wrestler with takedown O 12 G´n´P 12 and strike D 12 ?

who would have the most chance to beat a 25Y ?

So many answers to your questions.. which is also the beauty of this game. First, best for what? Immediate fighting? you may to spread your points a bit more. Or long term development - you will have to think about what skills you plan to develop and what primaries to build.

Your boxer would be murdered by a clincher, your wrestler submitted by a BJJ guy etc. there is never a single right answer.

Generally a newly created 25yo will beat a newly created 18yo every time. Unless you get the perfect anti-build against what the 25yo has or some else equally unlikely to actually happen.

So many answers to your questions.. which is also the beauty of this game. First, best for what? Immediate fighting? you may to spread your points a bit more. Or long term development - you will have to think about what skills you plan to develop and what primaries to build.

Your boxer would be murdered by a clincher, your wrestler submitted by a BJJ guy etc. there is never a single right answer.

Generally a newly created 25yo will beat a newly created 18yo every time. Unless you get the perfect anti-build against what the 25yo has or some else equally unlikely to actually happen.

Thats allways my problem, boxers loose agains guys with high muay thai, wrestlers get submitted

even with good defence, thats realy frustrating!

Ok, if i create a Boxer with 120 punches 120 StrikeD and 120 in clinch, 120 in condition and 7/8 in speed

then i start training takedown defence , what would be next ? devensive grapling ?

sucks to never have a good fighter LOL

Thats allways my problem, boxers loose agains guys with high muay thai, wrestlers get submitted

even with good defence, thats realy frustrating!

Ok, if i create a Boxer with 120 punches 120 StrikeD and 120 in clinch, 120 in condition and 7/8 in speed

then i start training takedown defence , what would be next ? devensive grapling ?

sucks to never have a good fighter LOL

First thing I'm going to call you a cheater for having 120 in something on creation. Secondly if we are still talking 25 year old then ok go 110 strike defense but if you are going 18 then never start strike def because it is one of the fastest to learn and builds up both boxing and muay thai. Next you want to add takedown defense and wrestling next to your fighter with left over points if you are wanting to start fighting qfc right away. As you need to avoid being taken down. On your physicals 110 conditioning and put the rest in balance to help the takedown defense. I know what you are thinking but I'm not doing any damage. Physicals aren't on learning speed and balance is one of the harder one's to build up as it gains the slowest. The first week and half don't do qfc yet buy muscle bulk and train the strength for the first week and half resting when you hit 90%. After a week and half with muscle bulk his strength should go from having 1 point in it to about 11--. Then go mess people up.

First thing I'm going to call you a cheater for having 120 in something on creation. Secondly if we are still talking 25 year old then ok go 110 strike defense but if you are going 18 then never start strike def because it is one of the fastest to learn and builds up both boxing and muay thai. Next you want to add takedown defense and wrestling next to your fighter with left over points if you are wanting to start fighting qfc right away. As you need to avoid being taken down. On your physicals 110 conditioning and put the rest in balance to help the takedown defense. I know what you are thinking but I'm not doing any damage. Physicals aren't on learning speed and balance is one of the harder one's to build up as it gains the slowest. The first week and half don't do qfc yet buy muscle bulk and train the strength for the first week and half resting when you hit 90%. After a week and half with muscle bulk his strength should go from having 1 point in it to about 11--. Then go mess people up.

Are you saying various secondaries and physicals train at different rates?

Given a scenario where speed, agility, flexibility and balance are all at 1-- and you are training general circuit training--are you saying balance will advance slower than the rest? And likewise with SD as opposed to TDs, kicks, etc.

If this was the case, then people performing speed testing would be inaccurate, as the general knowledge seems to be to test any secondary with 100 energy, elite coach, and the only independent variable being fighter's learning speed.

Are you saying various secondaries and physicals train at different rates?

Given a scenario where speed, agility, flexibility and balance are all at 1-- and you are training general circuit training--are you saying balance will advance slower than the rest?

I don't know exactly what Ikkitakeda means, but if you train nothing but general circuit training, your physicals should all advance at the same rate (assuming they all were the same to begin with). But most people also train secondaries (and maybe spar too), and different secondaries training also raise different physicals, at different rates.

I'm sure you already knew. So this is more for the newbies who might be reading.

In my personal experience, it's actually agility and balance that train faster in a balanced training regime. Most of my fighters who started with equal physicals (excluding cardio and strength), end up with slightly less speed and flexibility, when I use only general circuit training to train their physicals.

Ikki, oh, no i mean at the ende it was 120 :D

Ok so Punches 110, TakedownD 110, and clinch 110 ? 110 boxing 10 Wrestling.110 cardio 70 balance,ok, granite chin, natural power and fast learner.

And 1,5 weeks weights + muscle bulk supplement.

In my personal experience, it's actually agility and balance that train faster in a balanced training regime. Most of my fighters who started with equal physicals (excluding cardio and strength), end up with slightly less speed and flexibility, when I use only general circuit training to train their physicals.

If you train any secondaries and primaries at all along with general circuit training, then you can not make an accurate statement about the impact of general circuit training on specific physicals, as certain physicals are affected by different primaries/secondaries at different speeds.

If you train any secondaries and primaries at all along with general circuit training, then you can not make an accurate statement about the impact of general circuit training on specific physicals, as certain physicals are affected by different primaries/secondaries at different speeds.

You can because fewer secondaries use balance than any other physical.

Ikki, oh, no i mean at the ende it was 120 :D

Ok so Punches 110, TakedownD 110, and clinch 110 ? 110 boxing 10 Wrestling.110 cardio 70 balance,ok, granite chin, natural power and fast learner.

And 1,5 weeks weights + muscle bulk supplement.

That's better I go fast learner on my 18 yo fighters but not 25 because their learning isn't going to be fast regardless.

• Upvote 1