How to make a gym profitable?

RodrigoMachado

Not to sound to much like a jerk...I mean, I'm all about helping people out. But seriously, read the wiki, it explains these VERY basic parts of the game. It is much faster than creating forum threads for every questions you come across and waiting for replies. 9 times out of 10 you can answer your own question from taking 2 minutes of searching and reading the wiki.

This is the Noob Help forum. If thats your response maybe you should stay out of this forum?

Edit: None of the questions in the op wouldve been answered by the wiki.

How much does it cost per week?

Is it possible to make a gym profitable starting with the 50k loan? What steps must be followed if i want to make a 12 elite coach public gym with like 60-70 spaces?

Where in that link does it list the prices for each coach? I only saw some vague statement like "the higher the coach quality the more you pay". Also no listed steps to make a gym run at a decent profit with 50k loan.

Where in that link does it list the prices for each coach? I only saw some vague statement like "the higher the coach quality the more you pay". Also no listed steps to make a gym run at a decent profit with 50k loan.

First: You should read all of my previous replies and realize I answered many times with very useful information and suggested many quality ways to make a profit.

Second: If you look at the wiki I linked here it basically answers the previous questions that we're asked, in which I replied that he should check the wiki. It was mentioned that the information that was being asked for wasn't there, which was untrue.

I'm not going to come out here and give a step by step guide on how to start a gym and make money; for one, who's to say that's how he wants to run it? Two, what I suggest might not be the best way to make a profit, even if it's making me one. Three, nothing is for certain....things change and what worked before doesn't always work now. It's a business and with all business you have to learn how to run it, learn from errors and be able to change with the times. If he takes the information I provided him previously and that of which other managers offered he should be set pretty well to get started; the rest is kind of a crap shoot.

my suggesting to read the wiki was being helpful, as you can learn a great deal from it and faster;

I had 2 guys in your gym to try and take advantage of the 1v1 coaching for a day or two. That's all it lasted and now you are at 3-5 fighters per class. It seems like you can expand no problem and people will fill your class.

As someone who has been in Sydney for over a year I can tell you that we used to have a great public gym scene and now it's starting to suffer. If you keep at it I can guarantee that you will have no problem filling whatever coaches you add, just make sure that you add them at the right time(once you filled your last addition).

Good luck with your gym, but your probably not going to like what happens next. If you dont have someone backing you it will be very difficult to sustain. With a loan you will probably loose your VIP before it becomes profitable.

Good luck with your gym, but your probably not going to like what happens next. If you dont have someone backing you it will be very difficult to sustain. With a loan you will probably loose your VIP before it becomes profitable.

if you are hiring coaches--and want to be semi-sleazy--only give enough points to barely get them into a rank.

Like, instead of making your coaches Elite++, you would make them Elite--. It says elite either way. With how hard it is to make a profitable gym I bet this is common practice.

Running an organization is the best way to make money (if no1 said that already). Definitely do not try to start a nutrition company.

• 9 years later...