is this allowed and encouraged? No reason this person should lose VIP

lol bomb threats are legal now? threats to assassinate the president, legal?

First, where was the threat in the responses you listed? Every president gets several letters a day telling him to go f himself, and even under Dubya's anti-civil liberties presidency, people don't get arrested for those.

Again, that doesn't mean MMAT has to tolerate it. It wouldn't have to even if it were USA-based, as it's a private site and not the government. I do think it should tolerate it, though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely astounded someone was stupid enough to try and equate telling someone to fuck off anonymously on the internet was on par with phoning in a bomb threat or telling the leader of a country you plan to cut their head off and mail it to the local news media.

Do you have brain damage or are you just really dumb?

I haven't been on the forums for a while. Since when did AA stop pretending to be a non-english speaking woman? What the hell? If I donate enough to the game can we not ban he/she?

1. I am obviously a different person running the show than in the last year. If you were interested then ask.

2. The alliance does absolutely nothing, just go there and read it.

3. This is not about weather it is an acceptable contract or not, I have 210 people in the org that think its more than acceptable when your a 0-0 fighter. Other orgs offer 200-200-200 for a 5 fight deal, which one are you taking? It is arguable. This IS about language used with no merit.

and Mattyblayze, what is a troll? I have avoided the forum as much as possible except when i feel the need to try and improve upon the game by limiting these kinds of behavior. Look back at any post from when my mother was running things and you link me to the part where I was behaving in an unacceptable manor. please I would like to know.

I just dont think you should be able to talk like that to someone for no good reason, just out of the blue start calling names and using vulgar language. In the USA you can get arrested for acting like that, most likely the other person is gonna punch you in the teeth though. I just dont know why that has to happen to any random person?

$5000 base pay and $1000 win bonus for a 1-0 fighter is not bad at all. Sure 9 fights is very long and most people would not be interested, but that is a personal preference call and offering a contract like that is just business and does not merrit anger or vengence. You cant fix it by being macho and fighting them. thats stupid. I faught for SYN, and was the youngest fighter at that time (as far as creation date) and i won against all odds. Does anyone remember? does anyone care? no it does not make a difference.

What matters is the future of the game and the future of this demagraphic of males age 18-35. Theres going to be a lot of hostility in this game. I say punish the paul daley's and every other jerk on here that cant control their tongue or their evil intentions.

But thats part of what you get when you mastermind a game thats sole purpose is to pit everybody against each other in comerse and in sport. Everyone is meant to wish evil upon each other from the get go. Not a smart idea for a "social" game if you ask me. In order to win everyone NEEDS a facade put up in every single word spoken.

The annoyance and dissatisfaction with anything and everything that involves your account motivates me to bash you upside the head with a candlestick - in the kitchen, tie a rope around your throat and choke the piss and shit out of you, hang you in the greenroom from the rope I choked you with, put several names in a brown envelope blaming Colonel Mustard for the crime committed, invite the friends over to the mansion, play clue with your dead carcass rotting away somewhere inside my house...

I wish there was just an ignore/block button. So I could ignore/block anything this fag says/types because the childish side of me gets easily annoyed by this individual when it comes to this game.

The annoyance and dissatisfaction with anything and everything that involves your account motivates me to bash you upside the head with a candlestick - in the kitchen, tie a rope around your throat and choke the piss and shit out of you, hang you in the greenroom from the rope I choked you with, put several names in a brown envelope blaming Colonel Mustard for the crime committed, invite the friends over to the mansion, play clue with your dead carcass rotting away somewhere inside my house...

I wish there was just an ignore/block button. So I could ignore/block anything this fag says/types because the childish side of me gets easily annoyed by this individual when it comes to this game.

lacking creativity, calling someone a fag is... nevermind.

you want to ignore me so you view and comment on all my posts?

dont the prison systems have an education program as well?

I haven't been on the forums for a while. Since when did AA stop pretending to be a non-english speaking woman? What the hell? If I donate enough to the game can we not ban he/she?

so you have absolutely no idea whats going on but you are 100% sure that your uninformed state of mind is telling you people need banning, and need it now!

:medieval:

just start calling people fag like cKIDwithRUM, you dont need to know whats going on to do that either.

The thing I don't understand about you being a different person than the previous AA is if you really are running the org for her, why not use the employee system with your own account? Especially since the AA name doesn't exactly have the best reputation in the game?

The other thing I don't get is if you aren't using your own account, does that mean you have gone from having no previous experience playing the game to running an established org? Or if you do have experience in the game but on another account, does that mean you are currently multi-accounting? Or did you abandon your previous account in order to run the org for her?

Very odd situation :unsure:

why why why why, am i this am i that...

this gets so old you have no idea.

my mother played this game and a bunch of internet kids filled with vulgarity and imaturity made her quit, I felt bad for her so i am running it for her now. She still reads her fight outcomes and sets the sliders but i protect her from having to listen to skeperlums worthless childish attacks.

but but but you cant do that can you? am i cheating by not being me? what if ime me but im not her or if im this guy or that guy. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WTF? seriously. im going to have to stop visiting the forums alltogether?

why why why why, am i this am i that...

this gets so old you have no idea.

my mother played this game and a bunch of internet kids filled with vulgarity and imaturity made her quit, I felt bad for her so i am running it for her now. She still reads her fight outcomes and sets the sliders but i protect her from having to listen to skeperlums worthless childish attacks.

but but but you cant do that can you? am i cheating by not being me? what if ime me but im not her or if im this guy or that guy. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WTF? seriously. im going to have to stop visiting the forums alltogether?

Bout time.