Official Marijuana thread

Rambo

Really never know these days with that type of stuff. I guess I've seen them stress out over less lol.

Friend of mines mom died the other day (she was 50 years old, heart failure), while the paramedics were tryin to do CPR on her some cops came inside the house, flipped it, found two oz's, took all his money, they didn't have a warrant and in the state of Florida cops can't look through your shit, or in drawers, anything like that. They can only take what was out in the open and his shit was in a safe under his bed... That's illegal search and siezure. I don't know how they handle paramedic house calls where yall are from, but down here they don't send cops to them. They send 1 homicide detective and an ambulance of paramedics. How the hell could somebody do that, while their mom was litterly dying. Just fucked up.

Not surprised by the Cannabis cup raid. I read in on it, I guess it was really only one place that was gettin in trouble for having over 500 grams or somethin like that.

its one of those deals -- you can beat the wrap but you cant beat the ride -- good lawyer and he will get out of it easy -- but it will cost him money and time --- really fucked up deal though

I think that the best place to grow plants is in a forrest. It's not owned by anyone so cops can raid it as much as they want. You don't need to worry about superficial light either. Plants can handle the outdoors. They're fucking plants.

I think that the best place to grow plants is in a forrest. It's not owned by anyone so cops can raid it as much as they want. You don't need to worry about superficial light either. Plants can handle the outdoors. They're fucking plants.

They sure can grow in the forest, or actually most places where there is enough sun.

But,, if you want to maximize the quantity and effect, you simulate the "perfect" grow scenario indoors, without any dirt, using hydroponic systems, High pressure Sodium lighting and specialized nutrients, along with added CO2, if all other elements are in order.

By doing that and using proper cross-bred hybrids, you end up with a much MUCH stronger product than you can get outdoors, as a correctly set up indoor scenario is way more "perfect" for the plant than nature can offer, anywhere outdoors.

And if the 15-20% THC isn't enough for you, then you can always "Ice" the buds giving you Hash in around 50%,,,, subsequently gas the Ice-Hash, and you end up with resin around 70% THC... With a gram of that you can put a party of 20 people to sleep.

So, yeah,, nature and dirt is cool when it comes to growing weed, but a proper Hydro setup with HPS lighting is way more effective. ;)

Plus the fact you can only get one harvest a year outdoors, (unless you use bad tasting Ruderalis autoflowerers), while you can do 4 harvests per year with an indoor setup, without much hassle. :smile_anim:

• Upvote 1

Really never know these days with that type of stuff. I guess I've seen them stress out over less lol.

Friend of mines mom died the other day (she was 50 years old, heart failure), while the paramedics were tryin to do CPR on her some cops came inside the house, flipped it, found two oz's, took all his money, they didn't have a warrant and in the state of Florida cops can't look through your shit, or in drawers, anything like that. They can only take what was out in the open and his shit was in a safe under his bed... That's illegal search and siezure. I don't know how they handle paramedic house calls where yall are from, but down here they don't send cops to them. They send 1 homicide detective and an ambulance of paramedics. How the hell could somebody do that, while their mom was litterly dying. Just fucked up.

Not surprised by the Cannabis cup raid. I read in on it, I guess it was really only one place that was gettin in trouble for having over 500 grams or somethin like that.

I had something similar happen to me in NC. Cost me a fortune.

I used to live next to the Dutch border. I went to the greenhouse in Amsterdam a couple of times to find out if the high quality haze is really worth the extra money. I don't think so. It tastes differently, not especially better. It would have a THC value, but I didn't feel any difference. Maybe you need to take a few less puffs for the same effect from, but I never minded the extra puff. People don't go to a party to fall asleep either.

I used to live next to the Dutch border. I went to the greenhouse in Amsterdam a couple of times to find out if the high quality haze is really worth the extra money. I don't think so. It tastes differently, not especially better. It would have a THC value, but I didn't feel any difference. Maybe you need to take a few less puffs for the same effect from, but I never minded the extra puff. People don't go to a party to fall asleep either.

There is literally thousands of different tastes, smells, effect in the Hybrids.

The difference between indoor grown strong skunk variety v.s any outdoor grow in Phenomenal,, in every aspect.

My favorite crosses are 50/50% Sativa/Indica, to get the whole spectrum of possible effect.

I have cultivated indoor stuff, both in Dirt and Hydro for 6 years, and am actually fairly good at it, Plus i sometimes do outdoor runs during the summer, utilizing the free sun energy.

But there really is not much comparison between the two methods in terms of quality and quantity, and any seasoned smoker will tell you the same Steeve..

Grasman is right. When you grow outside there's a ton of shit that can go wrong. Good example are bugs. Like spider mites. Fuck everything up.

Grasman is right. When you grow outside there's a ton of shit that can go wrong. Good example are bugs. Like spider mites. Fuck everything up.

Ohhh,, I HATE spider mites,, the second worst plague on outdoor AND indoor growing.

But thank Ganja the God for Predator mites,, they love spider mites..

Root rot is the biggest indoor fucker of them all,, especially in Hydro,, and there are no predators to protect against that shit. :(

• 2 weeks later...

in Manchester its hard to get good shit Man :( mainly skunk n shit but I got my hands on a eighth of purple haze the other day and oh my was it a dream :)

cheesy blues is good for social smoking too but I never have the money for shit like lemon haze or silver haze , got an Oz of silver for Xmas though

• 2 weeks later...

Canada was making progress from what I heard, I think the U.S. as far as fed laws, is a generation away.

Guess again. The feds are pushing through a new bill that covers a bunch of different crimes and will guarantee minimum sentences. Under this new bill, a guy growing 6 or more plants could potentially do more time than a fucking diddler if you can believe that.

Guess again. The feds are pushing through a new bill that covers a bunch of different crimes and will guarantee minimum sentences. Under this new bill, a guy growing 6 or more plants could potentially do more time than a fucking diddler if you can believe that.

My Cousin got bust around 3 months just for posession of around 5 ounces and he got locked up for 7 months minnimum but got out on 2 months for good behaviour, just sayin that it's not always the case

• Upvote 1

My Cousin got bust around 3 months just for posession of around 5 ounces and he got locked up for 7 months minnimum but got out on 2 months for good behaviour, just sayin that it's not always the case

The bill hasn't gone through yet.

Tats that's terrible news. Anything to do with Mark Emery getting locked up? That's kinda fucked up man, there's a lot of U.S. officials that need to be taken to the firing squad.

Their tiny, malicious, little intentions hurt a lot more people than they help, especially when it comes to marijuana laws. To the firing squad! Or give them a Sadam like hanging lol.

I'm aware of this and if the feds wasted their time and money tracking me to where I was at, they would quickly realize that it wasn't worth their time or money to bother me lol.

...and if they did it would just make 100's of people I know 1000 times smarter because of it. I'm willing to take the risk but maybe they want to prevent funding terrosism and stick it to Al-Queda, so they might come bustin in lol.

Did you know they can watch you through your webcam too?

First tried ganj when I was 13, didn't do it for awhile, picked up the habit when I was 14. Tony was worse than me but we were definitely was some of those kids who did whatever they could to get some money to go buy some trees. "You got $5?" "Yeah I got $5" "Me too let's get a sack." "Hell yeah" life and how things have changed. I fear my cousin is gonna go down the same road lol.

--

"Watkins! We have a serious problem here."

"Sir?"

"Code Red Watkins. Gather the men!"

"Where to sir?"

"Fort Myers, Florida... this is gonna be a big one."

"Chopper City sir?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, I heard it in a song sir."

"This is no time for games Watkins, we have a serious terror alert! Do you hate babies?"

"No sir!"

"Then quit dicking around! Get the men, quickly."

"Yes sir!"

"Okay men... we have a code red in Lee County. This is the big one. After today, we'll all be heros and our wives, no matter how repulsed they are by us, might let us get on top of them when we get home."

"One can dream sir."

"Exactly. Today we're executing operation Red Storm."

"Who came up with the name?"

"Charlie. It's a pretty good one isn't it?"

"Yeah, makes us feel like we're doing something important."

"Exactly! Just wouldn't have the same impact if we called it Operation bust-a-dude-for-nothing."

"Red Storm it is."

"Gentlemen, today we stick it to the terrorist. Our country is in danger because of people like this. We need to weed the bad folks out, and throw them in jail asap. When you buy weed, you're supporting terrorist. We need to make an example out of every individual who supports terrorism, one by one."

"What's the mission sir?"

"Simple! We go down there, we fuck shit up, we get paid, and we come back home."

"What exactly are we looking for?"

"Weapons of Mass Destruction........"

"Weed sir?"

"Weapons of mass.... ah fuck it. Yes, weed Watkins."

"Sir, isn't marijuana medically good for you? My grandma actually says it's good for you. She has glacoma..."

"You're grandmother is a two timing whore! A communist hippy supporting Al-Queda. Everybody knows weed kills you, your neighbors, and if you smoke it your childrens balls will shrink. Do you want your kids to have tiny shriveled balls solider?"

"Well... no?"

"Do you want some ragheads running our country? Marijuana supports Al-Queda! What part of that don't you understand? Are you a towell head supporter trooper?"

"No Sir!"

"Everybody to the chopper! We're gonna go save the world from weed! One stoner at a time! Hoo rah!"

Is "buying a sack" Florida dialect? We just call a $10 a dime. Good ol' fashion dime.

God, you have brands, all we get down here is shitty Albanian stuff, and they price it as fucking gold.

For 300kn (around 50$) you get 8-9 grams. It not that bad, but when you have salary of 670$ it pretty much sucks. And quality is the worst it has been for about 10 years. That's what war and war profiters do to you when they pass laws (as they control politicians) that criminalize it harshly. Our laws dont distinct "hard" and "soft" drugs (in their words "drug is drug and all drugs are bad" - those words precisly), so it's equal if you are cought by heroin or grass. Worst of all, i got cought this summer, for the first time in my life and still waiting for judge's call. What a botheration...

• 3 weeks later...

God, you have brands, all we get down here is shitty Albanian stuff, and they price it as fucking gold.

For 300kn (around 50$) you get 8-9 grams. It not that bad, but when you have salary of 670$ it pretty much sucks. And quality is the worst it has been for about 10 years. That's what war and war profiters do to you when they pass laws (as they control politicians) that criminalize it harshly. Our laws dont distinct "hard" and "soft" drugs (in their words "drug is drug and all drugs are bad" - those words precisly), so it's equal if you are cought by heroin or grass. Worst of all, i got cought this summer, for the first time in my life and still waiting for judge's call. What a botheration...

Go to court with some soda, coffee, cigerettes, alchohol/beer, tylenol/asperin.

A damn shame that 70-80 something years ago, some idiots spread a mass wave of bullshit that has effected millions and millions of peoples lives in a negative way. They've created an underworld for it. If the shit just grew on the side of the road around every corner, the world would be a much better, safer, happier place.

• Upvote 2