PSE Presents KT MASTERS

XxxtremeT13

I'm really considering scratching this tourney... When I first set it up I went through and invited a large number of KT fighters who weren't signed to an org and all responded with a big yes. Earlier today I went through to send contracts to those guys as the tourney is almost full and at least half of those who were going to participate are now signed to other orgs. I feel it is going to be extremely difficult to get all these guys signed in a decent time frame to start this. So, either I cancel it all together and do something different. or I roll with the ones I have and do a round robin, but then I won't have enough fighters to fill a full event........choices choices.

I'm really considering scratching this tourney... When I first set it up I went through and invited a large number of KT fighters who weren't signed to an org and all responded with a big yes. Earlier today I went through to send contracts to those guys as the tourney is almost full and at least half of those who were going to participate are now signed to other orgs. I feel it is going to be extremely difficult to get all these guys signed in a decent time frame to start this. So, either I cancel it all together and do something different. or I roll with the ones I have and do a round robin, but then I won't have enough fighters to fill a full event........choices choices.

If this is the case, If you can release http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=294724 I'd appreciate it. Not what I signed up for. I appreciate the thought & effort of trying to help out the KT guys though. It seems that just after a couple days of your original post about the tournament, 2 KT orgs sprang up filling the void.

After giving it some thought...I've decided to scratch the KT Tourney....When I first created this I was trying to provide something for those older KT fighters out there and at that time there wasn't a KT dedicated org established...Now, there is and since a large number of fighters who were going to take part in this are now signed there...I figure it best to let those guys I've already had sign with me or about to sign with me go to that org....http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5559

He's already got a large number of fighters signed, so it will only help him create more match ups..Plus, I would only be doing this at most likely a loss, as all the money I would make running these events would go directly into the prize fund to host this...which in turn doesn't help take care of my regular MMA fighters and bring in new competition...As I'm sad to have to cancel this, I am at least happy there seems to be a solid option for KT fighters now. Time for PSE to move onto the next project.

• Upvote 3