FARTMMA: 340k Creation Tournament (170 lbs. Division)

Monsieur.Camara

10w2.jpg

Captain Heelhook: People say you never truly know who you are until you step into the octagon for the first time. Tonight I will find out. So will my manager who is chasing his 100th win. Don't want him going Abdulmanap on me if I lose, I heard he sacked fighters before after only one fight. Sorry Sauli Myllynen, nothing personal, I'm here to win you just happen to be in my way.

Stringfellow ducks down into range and throws a picture perfect right hook that connects with Silang's jaw. Silang's eyes stare off into space as he falls to the mat, out cold! Stringfellow does the decent thing and steps back, rather than landing any shots to his unconscious opponent.

15361709526942.png

How good did i look in that fight then ? i wouldn't even call it a fight , i didn't even get touched, i just picked him off , then threw a perfect right hook , someone has a broken jaw. Captain Heelhook , i welcome you next. I also plan on snapping your jaw , dont take it personally , i just want to get paid and take that belt.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111261991568.png

Andy McCallum

"2 weeks on a weight loss program, intense training at the gym, just to show up to a fight against a half drunk opponent who tries to take me down and can't event dodge a punch? Man, what a fucking waste of time. Looking forward to the next opponent, hopefully he'll bring his A game and try to fight like a real man."

Clint Eastwood looked fantastic in his debut, completely stifling King Jungle's offense and picking him apart at will. He is already back in the gym, getting ready for his fight against Streicher Voges. We've brought in some world class grapplers to tighten up his wrestling game, so Voges better hope he has another trick up his sleeve come fight night.

• Upvote 1

Yeah....I set my sliders on my phone before I went to bed the night before fight........I but the numbers in backwards so my guy was set to do everything opposite what I wanted :(...I found out he has noooooo confidence what so ever, since his morale went to 0 after his loss OUCH

Ok, I couldn't work out why you pulled guard against a BJJ guy

So...whats the end game for this tourney anyway??? Like, for the guys who lost round 1...Are we getting any fights for them soon thats part of tourney or are you just holding on to them until tourney is over before giving more fights? IF that's the case could you maybe allow us to QFC so I can test my fighter out since I F'd his sliders drastically

I’m booking events now so the fighters that lost on the first round can keep climbing up the ladder until the champion is crowned.

I can definitely offer your fighter QFC option no worries.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to sit here forever without fighting until the tourney ended

• Upvote 1

Clint Eastwood, in a promo video: The next round will be better than the first. Voges has no hands whatsoever, and he can't wrestle me to the ground. If he gets caught in the clinch, he's going to wilt. I'm going to knock him out on his feet, and there's nothing he can do about it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w13.jpg

Streicher Voges :

Hey Eastwood! Who do you think you are, a cowboy?

You know you are afraid to go to the floor, but it will happen eventually. It will be bloody and messy.

Come fight night and everybody will see how a cowboy cries for his mommy!

• Upvote 1

Will there be previews and reviews ?

For the semis and up maybe but right now I am focused 100% on recruiting and booking our events.

I want the divisions to be solid for when the x2 tournaments finish.

Feel free to post interviews and talk crap to each other here or in the main FARTMMA thread.

David stringfellow is currently busy putting together the finishing touches to his training camp but has asked me to pass on this message .

"It's a honour to be installed as favourite and top seed by the FARTMMA owners . This has pushed me to train even harder in camp and I want you all to know , you will see an even better 'bomber' in a few days.i hope I get to face the best heelhook because if the one that shows up from his last fight , the fans won't get their money's worth . I predict another first round knockout

• Upvote 1

Semi - Finalist

15361709526942.png

David 'Bomber' Stringfellow

(3-0-0)

I want to start this press confrence off , with some apologies.

1. To Captain Heelhook, i just want to apologise to you for not showing you enough respect beforehand, i thought it would be a straight forward k.o but you hung in there even after being rocked.

2. To all the fans. having to watch 3 rounds of Heelhook trying to take me down and submit me , but baby i have solid takedown defence. Fair play you took me down once after 15 attempts. i also train with bjj killers, Shout out to Hank Lomard for making a brown belt struggle against a little blue belt like myself. But back to the fans , next fight ill put on a show , just hoping the next mug will want to stand toe to toe with me .

Lastly i would like to apologise to the owner - Ibrahim Camara. I have the whole 170lbs division running scared and they all have gone pretty quiet lately. Must be tough trying to promote these muppets.Dont worry ill keep bringing fans to your shows.

Next up i think i have Clint Eastwood, pretty good wrestler and his stand up is coming along. Seems to have some power with 2 knockouts but we will find out if this guy is the real deal soon enough.

Also thanks for my second bonus of the night award, I'm getting paid .

• Upvote 1