CALLING OUT CLINT LOMAX

If there's one fight fans have surely been clamouring for in the lighter weight divisions it has got to be Charles Martel vs Clint Lomax. Both have made the claim to be the Greatest of all Time(s) but there's truly only one way to know for sure. Martel is down and wants to prove he is the better fighter, lover, and all around man. So what says you Clint? Are you man enough to accept this challenge?

Lomax was also too afraid to take on Oompa Loompa...

Lomax is a pussy

Martel would love to trade leather with Loompa. Put that shit together you son of a bitch!

Everybody knows the only real Clint Lomax is the Bo Dayshus Clint Lomax.

Apologies to Crimson Tide. (Anyone get that reference?)

I do admit a victory over Lomax under Bo would be the greater of the two but I've always wanted to fight him and it was always blocked due to reasons out of either of our control.

I thought Martel was all hot and bothered to get beat again and complete the trilogy with Frank Rizzo Jr? Man up son!

Rizzo Jr will get his soon enough. That rubber match won't end well for him and you know it.

Good luck with that. Lomax and his manager have been ducking my guy TCD, mind you- not in a superfight, but as a #1 contender in the same org, same division where Lomax is holding the belt.

i dont duck anyone. I talk with Cliff biff. 1 month ago. Say i want only good hype/pop opponents Like Jokinen etc..

If there's one fight fans have surely been clamouring for in the lighter weight divisions it has got to be Charles Martel vs Clint Lomax. Both have made the claim to be the Greatest of all Time(s) but there's truly only one way to know for sure. Martel is down and wants to prove he is the better fighter, lover, and all around man. So what says you Clint? Are you man enough to accept this challenge?

k. Fighter from top 500 p4p. Call out a fighter from top 30. Top 3 Wc. Bring something! Money. Title. No? Retire at stake fight?

i dont duck anyone. I talk with Cliff biff. 1 month ago. Say i want only good hype/pop opponents Like Jokinen etc.. k. Fighter from top 500 p4p. Call out a fighter from top 30. Top 3 Wc. Bring something! Money. Title. No? Retire at stake fight?

You've just been called out by the number 1 featherweight - who's ranked 5 p4p... What's your answer?

@Monkeyboy - yes the list of top fighters Loompa has just beaten in his last 4 are a collection of the biggest cans that have ever graced the game.. No. 1 ranked in their weight divisions, top 3 P4P fighters, straight out bums.. Good call dipshit.. Awesome list of fighters you have there, any chance you might get one into the top 1000??

• Upvote 1

i dont duck anyone. I talk with Cliff biff. 1 month ago. Say i want only good hype/pop opponents Like Jokinen etc.. k. Fighter from top 500 p4p. Call out a fighter from top 30. Top 3 Wc. Bring something! Money. Title. No? Retire at stake fight?

Don't kid yourself, I'm not calling you out from outside the org for a superfight- I'm going after the belt which you are holding in a division where my guy is the #1 contender, and if you are unwilling to defend it- get the fuck out of the way.

NOT. A. SUPER. FIGHT. CALL. OUT. Dont hide behind that. This is a matter of a so-called champion unwilling to defend a belt. Stop acting like you don't comprehend this simple concept.

• Upvote 1

Thanks stu, I'm really excited about where my roster is going too. A lot of really young fighters there that I'm pretty excited about. I'm glad your concerned about me getting guys into the top 1000 too. It's hard with a bunch of people's castaways that I use for sparring since they usually have mediocre hiddens and some weird builds. I actually have a few guys on the cusp though and will be making the climb again. You'd be amazed what a year of inactivity will do to a roster, you should try it sometime!

• Downvote 1

I don't look at rankings in this game since they tend to not mean shit. Look at the way former QFC org fghters ran up the rankings merely from fighting so often. I'm stating a fact that Martel/Lomax is a fight that should happen. If you don't want to fight him that's cool you can use the rank as your reason but Martel's record/resume speaks for itself.

Chucks wife is hot. Just thought i'd let everyone know for the ones that don't already know.

She's alright, I guess.

Martel isnt shit. This is coming from and old friend C

That's correct, Martel isn't shit. He is THE shit! Dude's a stud, anyone questioning that has suffered some form of head trauma.