Photo

Best New Manager of the Year 2015

Of The Year

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Best New Manager of the Year 2015 (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Best New Manager of the Year 2015

1. Dixie Normous (5 votes [5.68%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.68%

2. Voted Max Bennet (8 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Voted Dr. Octagon (35 votes [39.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.77%

4. Voted Rabid Alien (36 votes [40.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

5. Voted David Brent (4 votes [4.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

Vote

#41 twookool

twookool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

with that logic you're implying that Brent198 is one of the best managers in the game because he's ranked top 10.

no because over 50% of brents198's fights are QFC's

#42 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:45 PM

I lol'd when I read "top manager".

Depends on what tiers you are using, in my eyes there is the GOATs(Dino, Templeton and that one ginger bastard on the forums, I forgot his name), the elite managers who have hit No. 1(Wolf, Grady, Igor, Whymer) the P4Pers(guys who are a mainstay in the top 10 or always right out of it) and the top managers(which I would consider the main stay top 50 managers, which I am bruh).

Obviously you read top manager differently, that or you are trolling like usual and trying to illicit a reaction. Either way I am dong better than you at the moment so na na na na boo boo stick yo head in doo doo i'm doing better than you you.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#43 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,811 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:37 PM

Depends on what tiers you are using, in my eyes there is the GOATs(Dino, Templeton and that one ginger bastard on the forums, I forgot his name), the elite managers who have hit No. 1(Wolf, Grady, Igor, Whymer) the P4Pers(guys who are a mainstay in the top 10 or always right out of it) and the top managers(which I would consider the main stay top 50 managers, which I am bruh).

Obviously you read top manager differently, that or you are trolling like usual and trying to illicit a reaction. Either way I am dong better than you at the moment so na na na na boo boo stick yo head in doo doo i'm doing better than you you.

I have 6 or 7 active fighters on my roster.  

I know if I were to take the time to investigate details and your competence as a manager, you're probably above average, at best.  Nothing personal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts

• Manager Profile

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:56 PM

I have 6 or 7 active fighters on my roster.  

I know if I were to take the time to investigate details and your competence as a manager, you're probably above average, at best.  Nothing personal.

It was a joke, humor, taking the piss etc etc etc

Above average at best, my life is over. What will I do with my life now?

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#45 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

damn i better get this back on topic and make the case for people to vote for  Dixie Normous .

Expect for the last month his be in the top 100 constant  .I wouldn't judge him on his current ranking.

Not a can crusher has fought anyone put in froht of him.

Be winning with slider skill alone.If you look at  the list of fighters i surprise he was  so good in the ranking.Most of then popping  shit hidden confidence intelligent but he kept winning with then .

Been carrying the   alliance for most of the year ith his help were on in division 2 now and made a game effort to get to division one .

I know it to late it more then likely to late for him to win it but i thin he deserves more then 3 votes.

PS LOD SUCK DONKEY BALLS .NOT A  REAL Alliance IN MY OPINION 

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#46 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,811 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:08 AM

It was a joke, humor, taking the piss etc etc etc

Above average at best, my life is over. What will I do with my life now?

Change your tone when you're talking to the KO King.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts

• Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:43 AM

Change your tone when you're talking to the KO King.

tumblr_n7cjktj2kE1tnduhio1_500.gif

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

#48 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,811 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

duRiNdm.gif?noredirect

Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,967 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:16 AM

Right, once again we get to the fun stuff. 

This whole LOD v The World has got to stop. LOD isn't against the world no matter how many times the call to arms is raised. I get along with a fair few LOD members, gave spots in my gyms, gave money or advice whenever they have asked. As for Mentor? I wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire. That is because of the overwhelming evidence that supported that he is a real life scumbag who recruited people in the game to do his bidding. If he had just had a multi, we would have gotten over it but it wasn't. Steel Penn had multi's and despite his rants now and again, most people don't mind him. There have been plenty of people with multi's and bridges were built and people went over them. I for one cannot be seen supporting anything to do with him, or anything he does in this game. For the most part I even manage to forget he is even here. 

That sadly has a knock on effect with orgs which bare the GAMMA name, because they are feeder orgs for the main org. I have no intentions to ever send a fighter to GAMMA, and sadly that affects its affiliated orgs. I have however signed in LOD members orgs before which had no connection to GAMMA. So it isn't the alliance, it is the brand name which represents Mentor (or WMMA since he stole the name from that).  

The final point I want to make is about the punishment thing. There are some people who believe that murders should get the death pen, or that paedophiles should be jailed for life, these people will never forgive or let the people forget their crimes. There are people who believe Mentor got off lightly; his initial punishment for the Multi's was fair imo. It was what came out after about what he does in real life which completely turned the tide. Mentor is a predator, he prays on the weak in society and scams them and I will not forget or forgive what he does. People like that need eradicated from society as a whole, never mind in this community. 

Again you are going off topic idiot, i suggest you create a new topic in the actual forums named "is Mentor a real scumbag" for that.

#50 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,693 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

Again you are going off topic idiot, i suggest you create a new topic in the actual forums named "is Mentor a real scumbag" for that.

Funny, I don't remember Dino ever being stupid enough to create multiple accounts and then claim that Mike let him do it  :shades:

As for going off topic, it's the same subject that was already brought up, so go back and tell everyone else who went off topic, which funnily enough, your pet Rabid did with his long ass post on shit unrelated to the award.

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#51 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,967 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Funny, I don't remember Dino ever being stupid enough to create multiple accounts and then claim that Mike let him do it  :shades:

As for going off topic, it's the same subject that was already brought up, so go back and tell everyone else who went off topic, which funnily enough, your pet Rabid did with his long ass post on shit unrelated to the award.

Again off topic.

#52 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts

• Manager Profile

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

duRiNdm.gif?noredirect

reek-sausage1.gif?w=650

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Of The Year

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users