graphics work

spdtckts

Sounds good to me check out the upcoming events for underground fc in amsterdamn we can work a deal for all events i believe its 5 for this month maybe more soon but the 5 is booked now and u can decide how they look jus try an put a few pics of the fighters if u can

• 3 weeks later...

nah as we can all see I don't really care for avatars. sorry I wasn't replying quick enough. I hope you find someone that will do what you like.

this is a far different tune than you were singing before you went on your 2 week break. Before you left you said that you liked my ideas and were excited to do them. I don't know why you would say 1 thing and then do a 180 for no apparent reason. If you weren't interested in making avatars, why were you trying to sell them? Makes zero sense.

• Upvote 1

this is a far different tune than you were singing before you went on your 2 week break. Before you left you said that you liked my ideas and were excited to do them. I don't know why you would say 1 thing and then do a 180 for no apparent reason. If you weren't interested in making avatars, why were you trying to sell them? Makes zero sense.

I'm not even sure why you're bothering to gripe and whinge about this in more than one post to be honest. Boredom? If somebody doesn't come through for you with something like this, simply make a decision to take your business elsewhere...and leave a comment if you like to explain why. But this just seems like you're more interested in turning this into an ongoing back and forth. But hey, it's forums, have at it. Just pointing out that you sound like a jilted teenage girl at this point..."But, but, I thought you liked my ideas! Come back, love me, please!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3