Syn Supernova VIII - Who Do You Want To See?

GBK16

The annual event that truly created a Superfight feel in MMA Tycoon is back once again, with the 8th iteration of the event scheduled to take place in Wombley Arena, London on the 28th April.

I was gonna post this on the 1st April, but ya know, April Fools and all that so I steered clear of most things. We'll be putting together a Video Package for the event, alongside a Full Event Preview + Review with Fighter Interviews for those competing on the card. All 10 spots on the card are still to be filled, but the real question I am pitching to the MMA Tycoon Community here is....

Who do you want to see go head to head from the world of MMA Tycoon?

Mordecai Sackett has gone on to win the Syn Lightweight championship since moving up to the division, Russell Tyrone Jones has made it clear he is gunning for the biggest names in the Middleweight division, Evil Nixon has remained undefeated in Syn for the past 8 months, and Kimbo "Dark Killer" Slice has emerged as the most fearsome Heavyweight / Super Heavyweight fighter following his 2-0 victory over 2017's Fighter of the Year in Kajun Puno in their Best of 3 Series.

There are many more names in Syn that will be looking to get on this card, and we will look to organise the fights that the MMA Tycoon Community want to see. So feel free to post your suggestions, fantasy book to your hearts content, and we look forward to producing one of the best events in Synchronicity history.

• Upvote 4

The only fight that makes any sense is #1 vs #2. Nixon has been doing a Conor McGregor and has been ducking Defoe since last summer (technically i am not sure it is his fault but anyway), you know where to find me.

Yeah that'd be a fun one so count me in.

That's if Grant wants to deal with you. If he doesn't it's understandable, you are rather annoying ;)

• Upvote 6

The only fight that makes any sense is #1 vs #2. Nixon has been doing a Conor McGregor and has been ducking Defoe since last summer (technically i am not sure it is his fault but anyway), you know where to find me.

6 successful title defences in under 5 months (So basically 1 year and 3/4)....Doesn't sound like McGregor to me :D

PM sent anyway, hopefully we can get that fight sorted for the event.

• Upvote 2

Puno is Super Nova.

A supernova is an event that occurs during the last stages of a massive star's life (was the P4P King), whose destruction is marked by one final titanic explosion (KO'd by Slice). This causes the sudden appearance of a "new" bright star (Slice), before slowly fading from sight over several weeks or months (seen this before, will see it again).

Yeah, you're right.

(may have taken some liberties with the definition)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1