The Olympics

ArtieBanks

I witnessed the draw and was given the numbers by Dinooo so Grant didn't know what order they were.

If I knew the numbers, like hell Troid would be getting 7th pick for the division :D

Looking forward to hosting whatever divisions are left by the end, and a good tournament overall

Yo Deuce, you can pick which division you wish to host for the Olympics, you got the first pick.

When do I have to have that pick in by??? I am curious to see who will some of the other orgs are sending.

When do I have to have that pick in by??? I am curious to see who will some of the other orgs are sending.

Er, the quicker you do it the better. I should have some finals in from CEC etc tomorrow, and i'll be putting out a list so if you want to wait till i do that tomorrow then you can do so. I can say just now that just by looking at the level of fighters getting involved there not a lot of difference between some of the top divisions.

Er, the quicker you do it the better. I should have some finals in from CEC etc tomorrow, and i'll be putting out a list so if you want to wait till i do that tomorrow then you can do so. I can say just now that just by looking at the level of fighters getting involved there not a lot of difference between some of the top divisions.

Sounds good. We'll be making our pick tomorrow then.

Not to start something big, but how are Stormcrow and Spider not a part of any Olympic roster???

Jug is still picking for the 170 pick i believe, i thought it would be Stormcrow but he fights Rinky Rocker on the 11th or some shit.

I just think Bowser doesn't want to be a part of the Olympics this time around, might be busy in real life or some shit.

Jug is still picking for the 170 pick i believe, i thought it would be Stormcrow but he fights Rinky Rocker on the 11th or some shit.

I just think Bowser doesn't want to be a part of the Olympics this time around, might be busy in real life or some shit.

Bummer. That would have been awesome to have all of the top 10 p4p guys going in this.

Hold up... Why is Troid outsourcing to pull in Camacho? They have a perfectly capable fighter in Centurion. I raised this issue over a week ago and did not hear any sort of response. At that time Centurion did not have a fight and in the time being he has been sent an offer that has not been accepted yet.

See below for my original response...

What about these guys? :
Carlos Centurion (219836)
Shinyo "Gekido" Jintao (226289)

Orgs should only be outsourcing fighters if they have no other choice... Not snagging top guys to load their Olympic roster. Both Centurion and Jintao fit the rank requirement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

#2P4P vs #4P4P (#3P4P at the time offer was made) ain't "some shit". On the contrary more people should have balls to do it instead of sitting around waiting for suitable offers.

And it's Ricky not Rinky.

• Upvote 1

#2P4P vs #4P4P (#3P4P at the time offer was made) ain't "some shit". On the contrary more people should have balls to do it instead of sitting around waiting for suitable offers.

And it's Ricky not Rinky.

The some shit was directed at the date, i wasn't sure of it and couldn't be arsed going back to look at it. Sorry about the name, too many names beginning with R.

I can possibly put Alvado, Fayth or Yakovchenko at 170 (Templeton is out after shitty dec lol), i believe i have to pick just one guy. I think Alvado will have the best chance to win this, so if Bowser is out, i'll go with Alvado. If that's the case MFN and TTFC need some replacements.

yeah I thought you responded to me that alvado was in

I can possibly put Alvado, Fayth or Yakovchenko at 170 (Templeton is out after shitty dec lol), i believe i have to pick just one guy. I think Alvado will have the best chance to win this, so if Bowser is out, i'll go with Alvado. If that's the case MFN and TTFC need some replacements.

Hold up.... (again..sigh). MFN announced Fayth a long time ago. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but if we don't have Fayth, then we don't have a 170 representative anymore because I went ahead and planned the rest of our 170 class around Fayth going. The rest of our top 170 guys have confirmed fights already. We announced Fayth a long time ago so can EVO pick someone else?

• Upvote 3

Hold up.... (again..sigh). MFN announced Fayth a long time ago. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but if we don't have Fayth, then we don't have a 170 representative anymore because I went ahead and planned the rest of our 170 class around Fayth going. The rest of our top 170 guys have confirmed fights already. We announced Fayth a long time ago so can EVO pick someone else?

yeah np, winner of conan vs crowe will rep evo