Seeking mentor experienced in ground game

Andrew1221

Hey all, my recent mentorship with Grumpy Bastard has ended. He took me on with several fights already booked in horrible match-ups, but after those, I only lost 1 fight under his mentorship. My fighters are currently on a 27 fight win streak, so I am not really a noob to the game anymore. (#1 mentee/mentor partnership)

With that being said, there is still a lot I have left to learn about the game. I want to be one of the best managers in this game, and I know I can break into the top 50 on my own. What I'm looking for, however, is someone who can teach me the ins and outs of the ground game. I have learned and specialized in the stand up game, and it is very successful for me. But I used to love watching MMA with my dad and seeing Tito Ortiz back in the day unleash holy hell on somebody with that ground and pound, and I want to learn how to create and train the next Tito or Khabib.

So, I have sent a few managers messages as feelers to see if somebody is willing to take me on as my 2nd mentor, but I want to ensure it's a manager that can help me improve my game. I don't want a mentor who just wants a mentee just to pick up a few extra spin and win credits. I want to learn more about creations, builds, training schedules and everything else to do with the ground game.

Also, could use a little info on fighters who have already reached near max training points and are sitting stacked across the board on stats. Seems that makes the sliders a whole different ballgame than anything I've had any experience with.

If you think you could elevate my game to the next level and help me out where I need help, please, reply and I'll message you or just message me in game.

Thank you

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are tons of managers who are specialized to stand up game since it's the easy way so kudos to you for wanting to be a proper MMA manager. Finding someone to share all the ground slider secrets they may have may be a bit more trickier since many managers have had to learn things the hard way, by taking all the losses, tolerating hardships created by the fight engine over different times and so on. Then again, when you get to the level of being of the the best managers in the game having done it by yourself without someone teaching you everything is more gratifying in my opinion.

Hey all, my recent mentorship with Grumpy Bastard has ended. He took me on with several fights already booked in horrible match-ups, but after those, I only lost 1 fight under his mentorship. My fighters are currently on a 27 fight win streak, so I am not really a noob to the game anymore. (#1 mentee/mentor partnership)

With that being said, there is still a lot I have left to learn about the game. I want to be one of the best managers in this game, and I know I can break into the top 50 on my own. What I'm looking for, however, is someone who can teach me the ins and outs of the ground game. I have learned and specialized in the stand up game, and it is very successful for me. But I used to love watching MMA with my dad and seeing Tito Ortiz back in the day unleash holy hell on somebody with that ground and pound, and I want to learn how to create and train the next Tito or Khabib.

So, I have sent a few managers messages as feelers to see if somebody is willing to take me on as my 2nd mentor, but I want to ensure it's a manager that can help me improve my game. I don't want a mentor who just wants a mentee just to pick up a few extra spin and win credits. I want to learn more about creations, builds, training schedules and everything else to do with the ground game.

Also, could use a little info on fighters who have already reached near max training points and are sitting stacked across the board on stats. Seems that makes the sliders a whole different ballgame than anything I've had any experience with.

If you think you could elevate my game to the next level and help me out where I need help, please, reply and I'll message you or just message me in game.

Thank you

Grumpy is the best mentor in the business !

• Downvote 1