Hiddens

kdmh74

The amount of misinformation on these boards are ridiculous. Killer instinct is a part of the Intelligence hidden. Direct from the wiki:

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.

http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fighter_skills

I swear, sometimes it seems as if you guys do this on purpose to confuse the noobs. It's right there in black and white.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The amount of misinformation on these boards are ridiculous. Killer instinct is a part of the Intelligence hidden. Direct from the wiki:

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.

http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fighter_skills

I swear, sometimes it seems as if you guys do this on purpose to confuse the noobs. It's right there in black and white.

Quote the wiki and they'll just claim Mike posted the exact opposite in the forums and that the wiki is "unreliable". Smh.

• 6 months later...

I had a fighter pop something I've never seen before...Prefers Stand Up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=830427

Is this one of those likes reading comics type of things?

Sliders related "hidden" ,like Brawler/counter fighter.

That being said, your fighter is fucking shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

First questions answer depends on who you ask- some train prospects for years without resting, others, myself included, tend to test them sooner, rather than later, often immediately.

If and when a fighter gets rocked- see how quickly they regain their senses- that should tell you about their heart.

After a loss, check the fighters morale- its post-fight level tells you their confidence.

I test as soon as possible. This game is so long term anyway I don't want to make it longer by training a no hoper. Ideally I test fight with two of my own guys together. If I don't do that I will train them to just under 1000 points and do a qfc level one. However often I make new fighters with no attacking skills, so their qfc would 99.9999% end in a loss. (Worst it will probably be against a noob with a ranking in the thousands. = Heavy hype loss for me.). That's why I like to test against myself. Some people look down on that practice, oh well, I think it's fine. Just one test fight and you're hopefully good to go.

My routine for new creations:

#1 test learning speed (sack instantly if -- to -)

#2 test fight (these days probably sack instantly if not good chin or power)

#3 sack instantly if confidence (morale) drops a lot after loss. If they win you usually can't tell anything about confidence, so just cross fingers and hope to get an early loss in their career to see. Sometimes a fighter wins several in a row, and all the time you're training them hard, hoping they won't plummet in morale after their first loss years down the line!

• Upvote 1

Need to be VIP so you can see their skills go from -- to - to + to ++ to next level up.

If you have VIP go to the tycoon assistant page to see these levels.

Put your new fighter into a 1 on 1 class with a coach whose skill level is (-I believe) proficient or above. Train a useless skill and see if it changes from useless -- to useless +. In which case they're an average learner. If just -- to - they're slow. If -- to ++ they're freakishly fast.

Also there are scripts available to see the precise skill value changes. I recommend searching the noob help forums for learning speed topics, the info's out there.

I test as soon as possible. This game is so long term anyway I don't want to make it longer by training a no hoper. Ideally I test fight with two of my own guys together. If I don't do that I will train them to just under 1000 points and do a qfc level one. However often I make new fighters with no attacking skills, so their qfc would 99.9999% end in a loss. (Worst it will probably be against a noob with a ranking in the thousands. = Heavy hype loss for me.). That's why I like to test against myself. Some people look down on that practice, oh well, I think it's fine. Just one test fight and you're hopefully good to go.

My routine for new creations:

#1 test learning speed (sack instantly if -- to -)

#2 test fight (these days probably sack instantly if not good chin or power)

#3 sack instantly if confidence (morale) drops a lot after loss. If they win you usually can't tell anything about confidence, so just cross fingers and hope to get an early loss in their career to see. Sometimes a fighter wins several in a row, and all the time you're training them hard, hoping they won't plummet in morale after their first loss years down the line!

How do you test two of your own guys against each other?

It's not possible. I once fought the same manager in back to back qfc's

Right, well I have never done it but I did think it was possible. Good to know.

Then it would be in an org if you want to fight yourself!

(I find fighting yourself very pointless as you are adding a loss to your record as well as not gaining any hype)